To all my friends on this wonderful board..

If you're posting, that means you're getting better.  Do you know how to eat an elephant?

One bite at a time; that's how you eat an elephant.

Do you know how you are going to get better?

One small step at a time, that is how you will get better.

Continue to take small steps forward, no matter how small they may be.

And with each small step that you take, I hope you realize that it is a step towards full recovery.

Please keep it up.  You inspire us all!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, I have been diagnosed positive for pneumonia.  I also tested positive for Covid-19.  I am have been put on a rotation of antibiotics to fight off the pneumonia.  All were confirmed through the usual tests and through CT scans with and without contrast.  I am also on a regimen of remdesivir.  

I'm thinking I'm done now and when I can consistently keep my O2 levels at a point they'll let me leave I'll get discharged.  Its absolutely how drained you feel all the time, not tired like you worked a long day, like all the power and strength have been sucked out of you.  

The prognosis is good, I feel the world coming back, hopefully it will come quickly.  Thanks for the advice, I'm trying to force my self to get up and move around. It helps, I can feel the difference.  

Again thanks, just know how appreciative of everyones help here

I haven't  posted in a few days. Was happy to see this thread near the top just now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

The prognosis is good, I feel the world coming back, hopefully it will come quickly.

Don't rush it, take your time. Good to see that you look to be getting on the other side of this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, I have been diagnosed positive for pneumonia.  I also tested positive for Covid-19.  I am have been put on a rotation of antibiotics to fight off the pneumonia.  All were confirmed through the usual tests and through CT scans with and without contrast.  I am also on a regimen of remdesivir to fight the Covid-19.

I'm thinking I'm done now and when I can consistently keep my O2 levels at a point they'll let me leave I'll get discharged.  Its absolutely how drained you feel all the time, not tired like you worked a long day, like all the power and strength have been sucked out of you.  

The prognosis is good, I feel the world coming back, hopefully it will come quickly.  Thanks for the advice, I'm trying to force my self to get up and move around. It helps, I can feel the difference.  

How many of the medical personnel did you verbally eviscerate for not loving the Jets enough?  With in 10.  lol

So glad you are beginning to feel like yourself agian.  Keep getting stronger.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, I have been diagnosed positive for pneumonia.  I also tested positive for Covid-19.  I am have been put on a rotation of antibiotics to fight off the pneumonia.  All were confirmed through the usual tests and through CT scans with and without contrast.  I am also on a regimen of remdesivir to fight the Covid-19.

Good to have you back onboard Nutz!

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I'm happy to read the good news, Jet Nut. Hang tough bud. 

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thanks my man, I'm hanging in there, its an amazingly screwed up virus.  I'll beat it, at its pace.  lol

You are inspiring, keep fighting hard and thanks for sharing with us.

• Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Again thanks.  Just know how appreciative of everyones help and nice words are to read.  I appreciate all and will never forget 

J E T S    Jet Nut.... Jet Nut.... Jet Nut

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

You've got it on the run - keep fighting -  you're winning - never give up - always stay in the fight. Never give up.

You got it Pal. I knew you were a fighter. Never give up. I'm looking forward to arguing with you about the Jets again???.  Best wishes.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Believe me, so am I.  The banter is therapy my friend.  Trust that

You are gonna be back p*ssing people off on these boards in no time at all....and that sir, will be a beautiful thing to behold 

take it slow fella but let it rip 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 6/5/2020 at 7:57 PM, Jet Nut said:

I have had a run of terrible luck.  I’ve been running a high fever the past week, it won’t go way and a was afraid to go to my dialysis center and put people at risk.  I’m now hospitalized.  I not only tested positive fog Covid-19 but also tested positive for pneumonia.  Not sure if people are aware but dialysis patients are In the extreme high risk category so life is really stressed right now.  I’m not sure when I’m going to get out.  I’m not on life support so that’s good.  Anyway, it’s good to share stories with friends, hopefully things turn for the better

sounds like you tried to be responsible and now the virus caught you.  very tough luck.  please be well.  i hope your hospital stay is short and without the need for a ventilator.

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

sounds like you tried to be responsible and now the virus caught you.  very tough luck.  please be well.  i hope your hospital stay is short and without the need for a ventilator.

I like to think given my compromising situation that I've been extremely cautious.  My recovery has hospital staff high fiving each other that they got me breathing and out the door.  But to the original point, yes, I was cautious everywhere and then BAM 103.9 fever and shakes.  No idea how, always wear a mask, always washing hands, no touching hand to mouth, cant tell you where but obviously I caught it somewhere 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I like to think given my compromising situation that I've been extremely cautious.  My recovery has hospital staff high fiving each other that they got me breathing and out the door.  But to the original point, yes, I was cautious everywhere and then BAM 103.9 fever and shakes.  No idea how, always wear a mask, always washing hands, no touching hand to mouth, cant tell you where but obviously I caught it somewhere 

Somehow it points back to Ernie Adams being responsible.  I don't know how, but my gut tells me I'm right.

Seriously though, feel better, friend!  I look forward to being the first mod to ban you post-Covid!

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Probably Belichik is responsible somehow, the prick.

Glad to hear youre feeling better and at home.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

great news.  good luck.

• Sympathy 1