GreenBean Talks to Bills Mafia

Bills Mafia

GreenBean is on the road again this week and this time he is talking with a member of Bills Mafia. The topics include:

• Week one Jets \ Bills match up
  • The Bills new wide receiver Stefon Diggs
  • Josh Allen vs Sam Darnold
  • Josh Allen’s playoff performance
  • With Tom Brady moving on they also discuss something the Jets and Bills have in common — facing the New England Patriots

Let us know what you think in our NY Jets forums.

The post GreenBean Talks to a Member of Bills Mafia appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
ojdDtpp_sT8

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 2

The Bills got extremely lucky last season I think in 3 games that they shouldn't of won - the Jet game included. Also Diggs is a diva Im hearing always crying for the ball - I can see Josh Allen forcing some passes his way causing a few xtra INTs. Sure the Bills are a decent team and shouldn't be overlooked but they are nothing special and a Jets win to start the season wouldn't surprise me.

• Upvote 2

Hey Greenbean - now that you've made nice with a Bills fan I think its time for some foul play. Nothing major like peeing on her tent when she's sleeping or lighting fire to her Bills gear. Maybe slip a couple frogs or harmless snakes into her tent or camper. Get that on video - would be funny - start a tradition. Don't forget we can be friends but in the long run any Bills fan is the Enemy!

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

The Bills got extremely lucky last season I think in 3 games that they shouldn't of won - the Jet game included. Also Diggs is a diva Im hearing always crying for the ball - I can see Josh Allen forcing some passes his way causing a few xtra INTs. Sure the Bills are a decent team and shouldn't be overlooked but they are nothing special and a Jets win to start the season wouldn't surprise me.

Yea but that’s the difference in your season. Winning games you shouldn’t and in our casing losing games we should win. 

Great job Green Bean, you have great on air talent, truthfully after reading your articles the last couple of years its a bit of a surprise, keep up the great work, I"m not  sure anyone in the business is doing work on your level, yes, there was Howard Coselle, and now, Greenie.