Not in HOF

34 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Revis is going into the hall of fame unless he bet on football or commits some atrocious crime. No reasonable person thinks that Revis isn't a hall of famer.

@Losmeister does not care if you think he’s reasonable or not. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

65 picks, what’s that second ever?

5th all time tied with Rod Woodson.

Riley's career sadly was overshadowed by Mel Blount. That despite like having 10 more career interceptions that Blount. Blount got the accolades because he played for one of the great dynasty's in NFL history. Riley played in Cincinnati.

NFL History - Leaders

Leaders: Touchdowns | Scoring | Rush | Rush TDs | Receiving | Pass Yards | Pass Comp | Pass TDs | Interceptions | Sacks

Leaders
RK PLAYER INT
1 Paul Krause 81
2 Emlen Tunnell 79
3 Rod Woodson 71
4 Dick Lane 68
5 Ken Riley 65
  Charles Woodson 65
7 Ed Reed 64
8 Ronnie Lott 63
  Darren Sharper 63
10 Dave Brown 62
  Dick LeBeau 62
12 Emmitt Thomas 58
13 Mel Blount 57
  Bobby Boyd 57
  Eugene Robinson 57
  Johnny Robinson 57
  Everson Walls 57
18 Lem Barney 56
  Pat Fischer 56
20 Aeneas Williams   55
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Losmeister said:

and thats the truth ruth...

65 or 29

revis' 29 ints is hof worthy??   hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Unless the QB is name in Tony Romo with the game on the line QBs really didn't throw towards Revis.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Losmeister said:

itd be one thing if green kooliad was as healthy as kale juice.....

29 int, = hof?? jajajjaaaa

It amazes me how people spin things. Nobody challenged Revis until the least 3 years of his career. It was well known he took away the top reciever on the team and shut down half the field. It's  a tough thing to get picks when nobody challenges you. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I didn't think that a guy who has unreasonable opinions would care if I found his opinion to be reasonable or not.

You can add me to the list of unreasonable posters.  He was really really good for a relatively short time and then ordinary or horrible at other times.  Not HOF as far as i am concerned

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Losmeister said:

and thats the truth ruth...

65 or 29

revis' 29 ints is hof worthy??   hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

At his best, QB's would dare throw his way. That is why they called it Revis Island.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, EM31 said:

You can add me to the list of unreasonable posters.  He was really really good for a relatively short time and then ordinary or horrible at other times.  Not HOF as far as i am concerned

jetfans are deluded.

the guy was great for 2-3 years. so what. 

5 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

At his best, QB's would dare throw his way. That is why they called it Revis Island.

i herad wrs and wbs shat themslves, literally!!!

hof???   jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

this unkown bengal had 65 ints to revis 29!!!

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

jetfans are deluded.

the guy was great for 2-3 years. so what. 

Great is still great but 2 things are true.  He was never reasonably priced at any time in his NFL career except for when he played for the Patriots and 2nd, the HOF usually requires more years.

At the very least it is an argument and the people who claim that there is simply no question are wrong, because there is.

13 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Great is still great but 2 things are true.  He was never reasonably priced at any time in his NFL career except for when he played for the Patriots and 2nd, the HOF usually requires more years.

At the very least it is an argument and the people who claim that there is simply no question are wrong, because there is.

the argument is way too strong against. 3 great years w/o winning sh*t isnt HOF material.

29 ints over 11 yrs is weak.

38 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It amazes me how people spin things. Nobody challenged Revis until the least 3 years of his career. It was well known he took away the top reciever on the team and shut down half the field. It's  a tough thing to get picks when nobody challenges you. 

3 years. That’s not very long and when  he was bad he was really bad. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

3 years. That’s not very long and when  he was bad he was really bad. 

He had ONE bad season which was 2016 when he wasn't healthy.  When healthy there was never a better cover corner in the history of the game.

39 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

He had ONE bad season which was 2016 when he wasn't healthy.  When healthy there was never a better cover corner in the history of the game.

1. Hold out 

2. Get fat 

3. Moss highlights in your greedy face 

4. blame your hammy 

5. profit 

6C78A2D0-0C12-4D7A-97A1-D6053B73FFF3.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1. Hold out 

2. Get fat 

3. Moss highlights in your greedy face 

4. blame your hammy 

5. profit 

6C78A2D0-0C12-4D7A-97A1-D6053B73FFF3.jpeg

He was great in 2010, the fact that people always bring up this one play proves it.  He wasn't in football shape yet which was understandable, when he came back he dominated once again.

Only Jets fans can crap on the best player we've ever had.

46 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

7 time Pro Bowler

4 time first-team All Pro.

NFL 2010s all-decade team.

Superbowl winner (don't mention the team).

That's a HOF resume. Revis will be in Canton, quite possibly on the first ballot.

It's not even a debate, he's a lock.  The same people that will tell you he doesn't belong will tell you a guy like Eli Manning belongs.  We have an insane fanbase.