Jets Sam Darnold plans workouts with WR's/Who's joining him in Florida?

I am 38 years old and healthy. I'm not worried about covid for myself. I'm worried about it for the ones I love. God forbid I was ever the cause of someone dying of covid because I recklessly/ignorantly spread it to them, I personally would never recover mentally so I'm taking as many precautions as I possibly can. Some people, on the other hand, can live with that on their conscience. 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:56 AM, Warfish said:

I doubt they were invited.  Sam needs to focus on his primaries.  Secondaries likely have to wait till camp/preseason.

Theres like 14 offensive players.  I doubt a lot of OL were invited.

I'd say every WR is there if they can show up

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

are you limiting to US? Right off the bat I can tell you that's way more deaths than in the US.

As far as I can tell, the CDC data is all US-only.  And in my filters it's COVID-19 Deaths by Age Group.  If there's something wrong there, it's not visible to me on the screen.

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Saquon has joined Sam it seems ?.

Add Christian McCaffrey to the group too.  Looks like this get together was setup by Jordan Palmer.  He's coaching up Darnold and Kyle Allen.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

People say a lot of things about Sam Darnold  ....... but when your competition says good thing about you, you know that you are a winner!

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/06/bills-josh-allen-explains-how-hes-relied-on-jets-qb-sam-darnold.html

"Fans would probably prefer there be a certain level of disdain when it comes to the competition between the two. But Josh Allen (Bills QB) said recently on SiriusXM NFL Radio that Darnold is “one of the greatest dudes” he’s ever met.

“I love being around him,” Allen said during an interview with hosts Bill Lekas and Jordan Palmer. “Watching him throw and throwing with him has been awesome. It is a little friendly competition there and (I’ve been) able to pick some stuff up from him.”

And he went on to say this.....

“I’ll say this about Sam, as a thrower I don’t know if you can find somebody that spins the ball more than he does. He spins it so well that the ball is really shaking,” Allen said. “And it’s just weird to watch from behind because the ball is just moving in the air because it spins so much. ... He’s naturally gifted when it comes to that. He’s smart, he gets football."

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

People say a lot of things about Sam Darnold  ....... but when your competition says good thing about you, you know that you are a winner!

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/06/bills-josh-allen-explains-how-hes-relied-on-jets-qb-sam-darnold.html

“I love being around him,” Allen said during an interview with hosts Bill Lekas and Jordan Palmer. “Watching him throw and throwing with him has been awesome. It is a little friendly competition there and (I’ve been) able to pick some stuff up from him.”

I wonder what a Running Back like Allen is actually learning from Darnold?  

• Haha 2