The NFL caved.

I’m not sure why kneeling and genuflecting has become a mandate to prove you’re not a racist. We all love symbols. Whether you link the American flag to bad cops or the American flag to the KKK my blood went to protect this land. My grandfather left home at 34 yrs old leaving my mother behind to fly gliders behind enemy lines in WW2. My Dad was a Marine in Vietnam and knocked out no less than 20 platoon mates for being racist. Now we have to kneel to show Antifa that we are good people. Roger Godell is a pussy. I will be working to create a NFL boycott. If anyone is interested let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 13
  • Thumb Down 19
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetsfansince7 said:

I’m not sure why kneeling and genuflecting has become a mandate to prove you’re not a racist. We all love symbols. Whether you link the American flag to bad cops or the American flag to the KKK my blood went to protect this land. My grandfather left home at 34 yrs old leaving my mother behind to fly gliders behind enemy lines in WW2. My Dad was a Marine in Vietnam and knocked out no less than 20 platoon mates for being racist. Now we have to kneel to show Antifa that we are good people. Roger Godell is a pussy. I will be working to create a NFL boycott. If anyone is interested let me know.

This is not going to locked by the time I hit send.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jetsfansince7 said:

This isn't about you... 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2

Since when is kneeling a sign of disrespect? Don’t people kneel in front of kings? In front of grave stones? When praying? It’s probably the most respectful form of “protest” imaginable. Giving the middle finger to the flag during the national anthem would be a sign of disrespect. If you’re offended by kneeling you are literally no better than the pussified liberals you hate so much. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 4
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, nico002 said:

Since when is kneeling a sign of disrespect? Don’t people kneel in front of kings? In front of graveyards? When praying? It’s probably the most respectful form of “protest” imaginable. Giving the middle finger to the flag during the national anthem would be a sign of disrespect. If you’re offended by kneeling you are literally no better than the pussified liberals you hate so much. 

too far

• Upvote 1

This isn't about you... 

I didn’t say it was. But this is all about getting a powerful organization to cow tow. It’s not about eradicating racism. It’s not about support for poor George. But thanks for the tip though. Protest and protest some more. You can do it minus the flag. But for some reason the flag is really important to you.

• Thumb Down 4

44 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

knocked out no less than 20 platoon mates ?

ok guy

Who cares... let him believe that... This isn't about him... or his family, or what he believes in.... This is about being humane towards everyone... and that obviously is not happening no matter how many of his platoon mates his father knocked out. So is there a way to show solidarity without disrespect, as you claim, which he asked a green beret how to do? 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Since when is kneeling a sign of disrespect? Don’t people kneel in front of kings? In front of grave stones? When praying? It’s probably the most respectful form of “protest” imaginable. Giving the middle finger to the flag during the national anthem would be a sign of disrespect. If you’re offended by kneeling you are literally no better than the pussified liberals you hate so much. 

I can think of another example of kneeling that shows great appreciation!

• Haha 4

Who cares... let him believe that... This isn't about him... or his family, or what he believes in.... This is about being humane towards everyone... and that obviously is not happening no matter how many of his platoon mates his father knocked out. So there is a way to show solidarity without disrespect which he

2 minutes ago, jetsfansince7 said:

I didn’t say it was. But this is all about getting a powerful organization to cow tow. It’s not about eradicating racism. It’s not about support for poor George. But thanks for the tip though. Protest and protest some more. You can do it minus the flag. But for some reason the flag is really important to you.

You just made it about you and your father... Nobody asked you... Its about showing solidarity without disrespect... Literally No-one kneeling is a disrespecting the flag, its trying to represent more without disrespect ... 

2 minutes ago, jetsfansince7 said:

I didn’t say it was. But this is all about getting a powerful organization to cow tow. It’s not about eradicating racism. It’s not about support for poor George. But that am for the tip though. Protest and protest some more. You can do it minus the flag. But for some reason the flag is really important to you.

You just seem like a person who wanna bark at something just to bark at something. If you truly don't like to watch anyone kneeling. You can always not watch or change the channel. Problem solved.

And I have an aunt, nephew and a uncle serving in the Navy. They are not offended.

Plus you're missing the whole entire point. But whatever.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Then why do people rise for the national anthem? Stay with us bro.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetsfansince7 said:

You’re an a$$hole. Respect the flag or **** off. Maybe use a pink diaper. Put it on your head and use that as your symbol. I’m sure you can find thousands to follow.

Again, the only people disrespecting the flag are the people burning it, turning it upside-down or pulling it down to show their own flag... literally everyone else is respecting the flag while silently protesting.

• Upvote 2