Jamal Adams Strikes Again on Instagram

Could be more to it like people think, but personally I just think they got close working out at the same place.   Both work with Rischad Whitfield, the footwork king, down in Houston (I believe he's located there), so its not out of the realm of possibility that they've spent a decent amount of time together working out.  Could just be supporting a buddy. 

The only other jets that I know go to Whitfield right now is Bell, I'm not sure if any others go there though.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

Could be more to it like people think, but personally I just think they got close working out at the same place.   Both work with Rischad Whitfield, the footwork king, down in Houston (I believe he's located there), so its not out of the realm of possibility that they've spent a decent amount of time together working out.  Could just be supporting a buddy. 

The only other jets that I know go to Whitfield right now is Bell, I'm not sure if any others go there though.

He knows what he’s doing

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He knows what he’s doing

I mean its certainly possible that he's being very calculated and doing it all on purpose.  I wont deny that.  With players today you cant discredit anything from being possible. 

I just know that they definitely have gone to the same guy all offseason (lamb was working with him before the draft even) so if they worked out together these guys form bonds and hype each other up sometimes.  

If the possibility exists that he's just being a duplicitous douche, then there must be a possibility where he isn't as well. Just examining the situation from all angles.  

• Upvote 1

All of you are completely full of sh*t. Jamal Adams can have friends, right? Or does everything he does need to be run by you judgmental weirdos so you can analyze it and come up with more snide comments? I have no problem with that comment whatsoever. He's still a Jet. By JD's own words, Jamal Adams will be a Jet long term.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

All of you are completely full of sh*t. Jamal Adams can have friends, right? Or does everything he does need to be run by you judgmental weirdos so you can analyze it and come up with more snide comments? I have no problem with that comment whatsoever. He's still a Jet. By JD's own words, Jamal Adams will be a Jet long term.

His twitter page is filled with righteous awesomeness but yo!  peep this workout he's liked by some dude in Dallas and lets start up some good old conspiracy theories!  I shouldn't say that, most teams decided to trade for players based on the amount of likes said player gives to their players, so this has legs. 

41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We all know these people. They’re always the most toxic, dickheaded people in any social group. 

Yeah, nah.  Jamal is universally loved by everyone outside of Jetnation.  He's out there fighting the good fight right now earning mad respect around the league.  Legit, he's the only NY Jet making me proud.  Couple that with being the best in the business at what you do, aint nothing toxic about that homeboy! 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, nah.  Jamal is universally loved by everyone outside of Jetnation.  He's out there fighting the good fight right now earning mad respect around the league.  Legit, he's the only NY Jet making me proud.  Couple that with being the best in the business at what you do, aint nothing toxic about that homeboy! 

It’s indeed very courageous of him to take up the fight now when he has cover even though he was drop-dead silent about these issues prior, but ok  He’s an obsequious social climber and cowardly front-running rich kid who wants to be a Dallas Cowboy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

I don't think I've ever hated a Jet this much as a person. I really don't hate him for his ridiculous contract demands, it's the ******* social media and disconnect from reality while asking for stupid money. Let him get it anywhere else

IDK. When they were playing Gastineau and Keyshawn were very unlikable as "people".

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s indeed very courageous of him to take up the fight now when he has cover even though he was drop-dead silent about these issues prior, but ok  He’s an obsequious social climber and cowardly front-running rich kid who wants to be a Dallas Cowboy. 

Nah, you trippin.  He's been down for the cause since day 1.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I like this one and try myself to do the same thing;

pVP78GUi_bigger.jpg

Get rid of all the negative, poison people in your life & let your main focus be on the ones you love most!

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

We all know these people. They’re always the most toxic, dickheaded people in any social group. 

Yeah, sounds like the kind of stuff you would find if your searched Antonio Brown/Terrell Owens/OBJ's twitter account

Meanwhile, I would venture to guess you wouldn't find something like this in CJ Mosley's tweet history. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

IDK. When they were playing Gastineau and Keyshawn were very unlikable as "people".

This is true. The social media thing is probably amplifying it for me. I can't imagine Keyshawn with a twitter

Edit: Actually I take it back. Keyshawn was who he was. Adams is a first rate fraud. We're told he's a team first all world talent by the media. He's the polar opposite. Everything about him is phony 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

I don't think I've ever hated a Jet this much as a person. I really don't hate him for his ridiculous contract demands, it's the ******* social media and disconnect from reality while asking for stupid money. Let him get it anywhere else

You must not remember D Revis. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Paradis said:

That just doesn’t work for me.

I know a lot people subscribe to that kind of fan think but the business model supports his plight. He’s a pro bowl player who’s considered to be one of the best in the league at his position... and we keep talking like we want him to be “A Jet for Life..”

Jets aren’t shaking their MO as a clown outfit IMO. If I was Jamal I would be pissed too. Nothing is more frustrating than an employer who doesn’t follow thru

Lots of successful teams out there say one thing and do another.

There needs to be a bit of a Machiavellian approach in order to be a successful franchise.  

JD was clearly trying to get ahead of the PR battle and massage Adams' ego, so he can blame the negotiations on Adams' people later on. 

Maybe he should have been a little more vague about his feelings on Adams to the media.  Maybe that's him being a first year GM making a rookie mistake.  But it really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things.  

The tears being shed over all this are just not worth it.  This is a business and there's a salary cap.  There's a line in the sand that Douglas won't cross when it comes to what he perceives Adams' market value to be, and there's zero urgency to try to sign Adams now.  Even if it really was true that Douglas wants Adams to be a "Jet for life", there was no need to make a deal happen this offseason, nor did he ever promise that that would happen.

6 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

bump

7 hours ago, AFJF said:

WTF?  He should be posting about Mims, Cager, and his TEAMMATES.

Once again... brilliant ploy to get attention and draw the wrath of Jets fans.  He really wants out, I guess.  Sorry Jamal... you are locked in for year 4 and we've got you for year 5 at a nice salary for allegedly the "best" safety in the game.   After that,  who knows....  but you'll eeither get a deal or the Jets will probably net a comp pick if you leave after year 5.  Not much you can do about it except get under the skin of the fans and the team.

• Upvote 4