CrazyCarl40

Judge Orders Yankee Sign Stealing Letter Unsealed

Well, well, well. Should be interesting! Many players on the Astros and Red Sox say they learned from former Yankees. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Well, well, well. Should be interesting! Many players on the Astros and Red Sox say they learned from former Yankees. 

Since The Athletic is a pay-to-read site, can you provide a summary of why it will affect reputations. So the Yankees were stealing signs or was MLB responding to Yankees exposing sign stealing?

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Since The Athletic is a pay-to-read site, can you provide a summary of why it will affect reputations. So the Yankees were stealing signs or was MLB responding to Yankees exposing sign stealing?

EAFB5DA4-33F0-4902-9EEB-E24CE02B33A6.jpeg

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

EAFB5DA4-33F0-4902-9EEB-E24CE02B33A6.jpeg

Thanks @CrazyCarl40  Wouldn’t that be hypocrisy at its best. All the Yankees players throwing crap at Sox and Astros and yet they may have their own issues. That’s the great thing with being a Mets fan ..... even if we cheated we’d lose. No harm no foul ! 

• Haha 4

Was there ever going to be any doubt? The Yankees basically invented systemic cheating in sports and have been at the forefront of every cheating scandal since

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

As a Met fan, let's just hope this doesn't cost us another manager.

• Upvote 1

I actually know what is in this and I welcome the unsealing. There is nothing similar to what the other teams were in trouble for.

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

I actually know what is in this and I welcome the unsealing. There is nothing similar to what the other teams were in trouble for.

Then why fight it in court and say it will do significant damage to their reputation if unsealed?

• Upvote 2

As a Yankees fan I always thought the Yankees should have kept their mouths shut especially since they only scored 2 runs in four playoff games in Houston in 2017.  The sign stealing by the Astros was not the reason the Yankees lost.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

189s0bxusycsbgif.gif

This thread

6BECD810-02E4-4AF9-86D4-3A8FD25202B8.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

DAB5E4BD-7E95-4431-9E6D-5E97F58FCD43.jpeg

If you are waiting, blame the Yankees. Because the Yankees appealed the judges decision to unseal the documents, a federal court judge ruled that the documents remain sealed until the appeal is ruled upon.