Petition to start a Drink Club (CLOSED)

44 minutes ago, Stark said:

Hi Nolder. 
I don’t know how much I would participate in a club tbh. I don’t hate the idea either.

Just not sure I’d be involved much

Well I'm not asking you to commit your life here or really do much of anything. I have ideas to prompt conversation and you could jump in whenever (or not). If you think it's something that could interest you feel free to sign. If not well that's ok too I won't be crushed if this doesn't happen I just thought it might be fun. 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Well I'm not asking you to commit your life here or really do much of anything. I have ideas to prompt conversation and you could jump in whenever (or not). If you think it's something that could interest you feel free to sign. If not well that's ok too I won't be crushed if this doesn't happen I just thought it might be fun. 

Let’s make it happen then. 

One more day before I turn this into Max. Gotta be honest at this rate I don't think we're even going to hit our minimum goal of 10 and if that's the case I can't in good conscience ask Max to make a club for this. I appreciate the support so far and if you haven't signed yet go ahead and do so maybe we'll have a small miracle before Monday evening, but otherwise looks like this goose is cooked.

Annnnd I'm gonna call this a wrap.

Thank you to those who supported the petition and maybe we'll try again in the future but for now we'll have to settle for off topic chit chat or making a thread in the lounge.