New Guns N Roses Song Leaked!!!

AFJF

I heard a portion of a song called "Better" (1:20 worth) and I must say...the first few seconds made me say "what the hell is this crap" but once the vocals start the song sounds great. Maybe I'm just an impartial GNR fan but this **** gets me so god damn pumped for this album to come out.

Here's the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=230WUD7R

Wait for the countdown in the top right corner to get to zero, an ad or box will come up...close that out by clicking the "x" and then the link for the demo should appear....ENJOY!!!!

Yo I gotta be honest. I lsitened to it about 4 times and it just got worse and worse for me. Axl's voice sounds ok in the first verse, but as soon as it starts getting higher it just sounds like ass. And whatever the hell that is in the intro is almost embarrassing. I used to love GNR with Appetite and Lies, but that was really it for me. Civil War was the only decent song they ever did afterwards.

Yo I gotta be honest. I lsitened to it about 4 times and it just got worse and worse for me. Axl's voice sounds ok in the first verse, but as soon as it starts getting higher it just sounds like ass. And whatever the hell that is in the intro is almost embarrassing. I used to love GNR with Appetite and Lies, but that was really it for me. Civil War was the only decent song they ever did afterwards.

I respect your opinion Booz, you're entitled to it but c'mon, you saying estranged wasn't a great song? The Illusion albums had some epic songs on there that propelled them to be the first ever #1 and #2 albums simultaniously in history. I actually didn't care much for Civil War but I loved Estranged, Yesterdays, Locomotive, Don't Damn Me....of course none of these topped appetite but I still loved 'em. To each his own muh man.

At first I was like "nice guitar sound then I was like wtf who is this chick?"

But when it got hard it rocked!! Sounds f##king awesome! I cant wait to buy this album!

:Nuts:

Hell Yeah Barton....It's been several years since I even believed this album existed but now that I've heard four of five songs from it, I belive again and I WILL be seeing them in concert several times if/when they tour just like last time.

Listen, in their prime Guns and Roses are arguably the best band ever. But they are beyond washed up.

Like I said, to each his own but I can tell you this much, when I saw them a few years ago at MSG and in Boston you never would have known they left. I mean, don't get me wrong, it didnt feel quite right looking at the circus freaks on stage with Asl as opposed to the original band but in all seriousness the music sounded the same and Axl was Axl, great electrifying lead singer.

I realize the guy messed up what was the greatest band of this generation but the writing and musical ability sounds like it's still there if you listen to songs like "the blues" and "chinese democracy" I'll take a real rock band over some emo **** any day. JMO of course.

Like I said, to each his own but I can tell you this much, when I saw them a few years ago at MSG and in Boston you never would have known they left. I mean, don't get me wrong, it didnt feel quite right looking at the circus freaks on stage with Asl as opposed to the original band but in all seriousness the music sounded the same and Axl was Axl, great electrifying lead singer.

I realize the guy messed up what was the greatest band of this generation but the writing and musical ability sounds like it's still there if you listen to songs like "the blues" and "chinese democracy" I'll take a real rock band over some emo **** any day. JMO of course.

There's a good song I got download on my comp, dont know the name of it. But its a new GnR song that is a video at a live concert in some foreign speaking country....

And I hear ya on that, there's nothing gayer than those emu faggets.

good lord,,,

listen to you,,,

IMO they're definitely top 10 and possibly top 5. Either way the original band made their mark and did things that 99.9% of other bands could only dream of doing, you can't deny that.

IMO they're definitely top 10 and possibly top 5. Either way the original band made their mark and did things that 99.9% of other bands could only dream of doing, you can't deny that.

hmmm, as far as bands that changed music,,,i put all of these ahead of gun and rose,, but for 80s bands i put Gun and rose in top 10

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

U2

The Grateful Dead

Velvet Underground

Led Zeppelin

Ramones

Pink Floyd

Bob Marley and the Wailers

Sly and the Family Stone

Allman Brothers Band

The Band

Beach Boys

Black Sabbath

David Bowie and the Spiders From Mars

The Clash

Creedence Clearwater Revival

The Cure

The Doors

The Eagles

Earth, Wind & Fire

Buddy Holly and the Crickets

Nirvana

Parliament-Funkadelic

Prince and the Revolution

REM

Roxy Music

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

The Who

If Axl wasn't such an *******, they could have been the next Rolling Stones. They probably had the best front-man/guitarist combo since Led Zeppelin. It really sucks to think about what could have been. Maybe had they held it together, we wouldn't be subjected to all of the garbage the radio feeds us nowadays.

hmmm, as far as bands that changed music,,,i put all of these ahead of gun and rose,, but for 80s bands i put Gun and rose in top 10

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

U2

The Grateful Dead

Velvet Underground

Led Zeppelin

Ramones

Pink Floyd

Sly and the Family Stone

Allman Brothers Band

The Band

Beach Boys

Black Sabbath

The Clash

The Cure

The Doors

The Eagles

Earth, Wind & Fire

Nirvana

Parliament-Funkadelic

REM

Roxy Music

The Who

A few too many gimmick bands on that list for my taste. I'd let the album sales and chart rankings that GNR put up speak for themselves.

If Axl wasn't such an *******, they could have been the next Rolling Stones. They probably had the best front-man/guitarist combo since Led Zeppelin. It really sucks to think about what could have been. Maybe had they held it together, we wouldn't be subjected to all of the garbage the radio feeds us nowadays.

If I had a nickel for every time I've made similar comments talking about this band.....

Hell Yeah Barton....It's been several years since I even believed this album existed but now that I've heard four of five songs from it, I belive again and I WILL be seeing them in concert several times if/when they tour just like last time.

Won't you just get the same result that Axl always gets? Axl quits the concert halfway through and a riot ensues?

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

U2

The Grateful Dead

Velvet Underground

Led Zeppelin

Ramones

Pink Floyd

Sly and the Family Stone

Allman Brothers Band

The Band

Beach Boys

Black Sabbath

The Clash

The Cure

The Doors

The Eagles

Earth, Wind & Fire

Nirvana

Parliament-Funkadelic

REM

Roxy Music

The Who

Totally agree with that list. :cheers:

Here's on of my favs.... The James Gang. ( I love Joe Walsh)

You are no longer allowed to speak about music. You ruined your rep.

i dont think that SJ was saying specifically that Nirvana was a good band, although he might believe that...but i think he was talking about bands that changed music and Nirvana did that with the popularization of the "grunge" movement.

i think :lol:

i dont think that SJ was saying specifically that Nirvana was a good band, although he might believe that...but i think he was talking about bands that changed music and Nirvana did that with the popularization of the "grunge" movement.

i think :lol:

Everybody says that grunge killed hair bands. It didn't. G-n-R killed hair bands.

I'm not really worried about that, Barton has it locked up already.

Unfortunately, Buckethead has left GnR. He's as good as Slash.

Thats some sort of joke right? When I went and saw the nouveau G n' R with Buckethead he didn't even play all of the solos. It was a joke, pretty much because he couldn't play all of them. He is a gimmick, plain and simple.

Archived