Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd almost keep him out of spite at this point,

Haha what a piece of sh*t  

What a leader!!    

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Joe D is NOT gonna be pushed around by a young dude with 2 years left on his contract. He will sit on him for 2 years if he doesn't want to play - Jamal just killed his once promising career.

That all depends on the kind of offers he can get.  If other teams try to think they can get away with a cheap, crappy offer because of this, then I totally agree with you.  If anyone comes with a respectable deal though, you take the deal and improve the team by both addition and subtraction.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, choon328 said:

The cost to acquire Adams for the Cowboys has to be way higher for them than any other team.  I want Martin, Gallup and an early pick or they can eff off.

Which Martin? Martin Lawrence??

i know your not talking about zack martin because thats hilarious.

this is great at least we dont have to pretend that Adams is die hard jet anymore. Guys been a baller for sure but plays a position that we do not need to pay premium on. We are going to keep him on rookie deal untill Dal offers a first and more.

I advocated for this guy like crazy. Look at all my previous posts about paying him. But if this is the case, And it’s true he will play for other teams without asking for an extension, then screw him.

i call Jax and see if we can work out a package including Jamal for Ngakoue

Just now, Scott Dierking said:

He

Has

Zero 

Leverage

His leverage is his trade value that will drop daily when he puts up tweets of teams he would like to go to or whatever else hes gonna say. Joe can ignore it, inevitably, jamal will be traded whether joe likes it or not unless you want him to walk

Yes this is all Jets fans' fault.  And Joe Douglas's.  Nothing is to be blamed on Jamal on this one, nothing.

I’m sorry but weren’t jets fans begging for him to be traded since last year?

But the great hope Ashtyn Davis is here to save the day...
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That puts his hit rate at about 35-40 % now.  

Pretty good average for a guy with no sources.

Think you can nail 40% of your stories since you have the same number of sources as Manish?

Just now, DLJ said:

I’m sorry but weren’t jets fans begging for him to be traded since last year?

But the great hope Ashtyn Davis is here to save the day...

Some, not all.  Fans have no impact on those decisions, and blaming them for Jamal ultimately demanding a trade out of here is laughable. 

Those of us who wanted him gone have been saying for months that this guy is no leader and doesn't want to be here, and now here it is plain as day.  

Ashtyn is the first Center Fielder we've had at Safety since Kerry Rhodes.  He's an exciting prospect.  

• Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, Team archer said:

Which Martin? Martin Lawrence??

i know your not talking about zack martin because thats hilarious.

They asked for him last year and a 1st. The Cowboys need to pay a premium after leaking the trade talks last season and creating this mess.  Of course they won't give that up and that's the point.  I would never send Adams to Dallas without that type of deal bc thats the team he prefers and **** him. 

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Pretty good average for a guy with no sources.

Think you can nail 40% of your stories since you have the same number of sources as Manish?

If I was a journalist for a living, yes.  Because I'm likable and wouldn't make up stories all the time to suit an agenda like the snake he is.

Now please go create a separate Manish lovefest thread.  This isn't what this thread is about.

• Haha 3

Good, hold out and get nothing for the next two years.

What a ridiculous situation.... every report says the Jets' intention is to pay him, he's supposed to be a team leader, and he's doing this?

Dog, hit the bricks. I hope they swing him to the Lions out of spite.

• Upvote 1
Some, not all.  Fans have no impact on those decisions, and blaming them for Jamal ultimately demanding a trade out of here is laughable. 

Those of us who wanted him gone have been saying for months that this guy is no leader and doesn't want to be here, and now here it is plain as day.  

Ashtyn is the first Center Fielder we've had at Safety since Kerry Rhodes.  He's an exciting prospect.  

Key word prospect— hasn’t done sh*t in the league and we don’t know if he’s any good on the NFL level but he fits a specific mold jets fans like. 🥴

At this point, so what. Douglas should make whatever decision is best for his franchise. Adams has no leverage. And really what team is  signing up for this nonsense. Play, or face a $40k daily fine for holding out. And should Douglas figure it makes sense, hope Adams enjoys some Jets tag $ for the next 2 seasons.

You play safety, Jamal. That is not QB, nor LT, nor edge. And had the Jets a GM with half a brain on the day Adams was drafted, Mahomes or Watson or Lil'Watt would be a Jet rather than this character. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

That all depends on the kind of offers he can get.  If other teams try to think they can get away with a cheap, crappy offer because of this, then I totally agree with you.  If anyone comes with a respectable deal though, you take the deal and improve the team by both addition and subtraction.

How much is Adams worth to another franchise? He plays one of the more meaningless positions in the NFL. He's disgruntled and wants off his current team and has made it clear he wants to be paid as one of the best players in the league, not the best SS in the league - not only do you have to give up draft pick(s), you also have to give him a massive contract.

If I want Adams, I go to the Jets and offer a 2nd and a 4th.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
3 minutes ago, Team archer said:

His leverage is his trade value that will drop daily when he puts up tweets of teams he would like to go to or whatever else hes gonna say. Joe can ignore it, inevitably, jamal will be traded whether joe likes it or not unless you want him to walk

The Jets have him under control for 3 more years.  Jamal has zero leverage besides talking and that means nothing.  He's only going to lose sympathy by opening his mouth. If he would like to sit for the next 2-3 years without getting paid then thats his only option. I doubt he'll do that. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Team archer said:

The only way he walks is out of the league.

• Upvote 1