“Darnold wants to win so badly.”

I think you have to consider the circumstances.  The midget, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson have all made the playoffs and Sam has yet to have a winning season.  Many thought(and still think) he would become the best quarterback in that draft.   It is only year three but the clock is ticking....  I believe in him and think he will have a real break out season. 

On 6/18/2020 at 6:21 PM, Team archer said:

So does every other nfl player

I'm not sure that is actually the case. Certainly the majority do but there are many examples of players, especially after they get paid dont care a wit about winning or putting in efforrt.

Of course he wants to win. It's a matter of him transforming that desire into results on the field. It's pathetic to say that only now, 3 seasons into his career has the front office actually started to do their jobs and give Sammy what he needs in order to be successful.

18 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

I think you have to consider the circumstances.  The midget, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson have all made the playoffs and Sam has yet to have a winning season.  Many thought(and still think) he would become the best quarterback in that draft.   It is only year three but the clock is ticking....  I believe in him and think he will have a real break out season. 

The browns have not made the playoffs with Baker yet

32 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

The browns have not made the playoffs with Baker yet

I saw this, and was waiting to see who caught it first. You win!

21 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Really?  I thought they had, my mistake.  

Understandable mistake considering his phenomenal, record breaking rookie season.

He wasn’t quite as good last year, but “Mayfield wants to win so badly...” ?

1 hour ago, JetBlue said:

Allen and Lamar have.  But let’s be honest the Bills and Ravens have had slightly better teams than the Jets have.  And by slightly I really mean A LOT better teams ? 

19 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Allen and Lamar have.  But let’s be honest the Bills and Ravens have had slightly better teams than the Jets have.  And by slightly I really mean A LOT better teams ? 

No they weren’t.

The Ravens were a .500 team and Harbaugh was rumored to soon be fired before Jackson took over at QB.

Then he won the MVP last year.

Allen QBed his team to the playoffs. His team was a mirror image of the Jets in ‘18.

I don’t think their fans are too upset with those results. I wish we had those problems.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

No they weren’t.

The Ravens were a .500 team and Harbaugh was rumored to soon be fired before Jackson took over at QB.

Allen QBed his team to the playoffs. His team was a mirror image of the Jets in ‘18.

I don’t think their fans are too upset with those results. I wish we had those problems.

I thought we agreed To ignore each other? Remember you said it would be “bad for me” ? 

4 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

No they weren’t.

I will mirror image the The Bill’s D any time ?