Why did 4 time pro bowler CJ Mosley play out all 5 years of his rookie contract without throwing a fit?

31 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

We’re now up to about 40 Jamal Adams threads where the same guys get together to say the same things over and over.... but he’s the one who is a whiny little beeyatch.

yeah... ok.

So because fans are complaining about Jamal's childish behavior, that makes him NOT a whiny b*tch as a result?

OK then.  

You told me to take a break from Jamal threads.  Perhaps you should take your own advice?

• Upvote 2

edit: also wasnt suggs there? They had leadership and culture in that locker room. We have neither 

This is what disappoints me more than anything... Jamal is not the leader he wants everyone to believe he is. With his pedigree, I expected a lot more from him.
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

This is what disappoints me more than anything... Jamal is not the leader he wants everyone to believe he is. With his pedigree, I expected a lot more from him.

Great Point.  When we drafted him it seemed like he was a future leader.  He obviously fooled us bigtime because he has shown for the past two years that all he is concerned with is getting a monster contract right this instant, acting like a damn baby in the process.  He clearly doesn’t give a damn about the team 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So because fans are complaining about Jamal's childish behavior, that makes him NOT a whiny b*tch as a result?

OK then.  

You told me to take a break from Jamal threads.  Perhaps you should take your own advice?

Not a chance 80... I’m getting a kick out of a 24 year old acting like a 24 year old causing 90% of you to have meltdowns.

its great entertainment.

Just now, Trolly McTrollface said:

Not a chance 80... I’m getting a kick out of a 24 year old acting like a 24 year old causing 90% of you to have meltdowns.

its great entertainment.

If this is considered normal 24-year old behavior, then I don't want to be on this planet anymore.

You don't get a pass for being 24.  That really isn't even all that young.  The prefrontal cortex (decision-making center) of the brain achieves full development at the age of 25.

• Upvote 2

On 6/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, The Crusher said:

Jamal wants his money before his groin explodes? 

Ironically, CJs injury was literally during the one year a season ending injury does not hurt a player’s career earnings. The first year of your second contract the best year to have an injury. You’ve already established that you are not injury prone, which is one of the reasons you got the big second contract. Your new team can’t cut you after only one year because the cap hit would be too big. This allows you to finish the contract and everyone will forget your one missed season. It is as if you never missed any time earnings wise.

As to Jamal, that’s what Lloyd’s of London is for.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It doesn't, but Adams is deserving of whatever piling on he gets.  He brought this on himself.  Darrelle Revis is a fan favorite compared to Jamal at this point.

Revis was by far the best In the NFL when he pulled his renegotiation trick. He wanted to be the highest paid corner because he was the best corner in the league. He also never publicly slated the team like Adams has done.

Adams seems to want, not only to reset the Safety market, but to obliterate it. The alleged $20M+ price tag is so completely out of whack, it's not even funny. There is no CB in the NFL earning that, and that's a much more important position than Safety.

3 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Revis was by far the best In the NFL when he pulled his renegotiation trick. He wanted to be the highest paid corner because he was the best corner in the league. He also never publicly slated the team like Adams has done.

No doubt.  I supported paying him in 2010.  I was speaking to the totality of the Revis resume.  His 2nd stop here was awful, and fans mostly despise him these days.  Even having said that, he's still more likable than Adams.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No doubt.  I supported paying him in 2010.  I was speaking to the totality of the Revis resume.  His 2nd stop here was awful, and fans mostly despise him these days.  Even having said that, he's still more likable than Adams.

He’s trying the Antonio Brown style. Although I don’t think Adams is that crazy.

Its actually a good strategy, get the fans to hate you, and it gets the GM thinking, I won’t get a fans revolt for moving him.

To be honest picks could be worthless in 2021, since there any be no or reduced Collage season. I’d look for a player exchange. He’s not getting paid since the caps going to be down.

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, mrcoops said:

Adams seems to want, not only to reset the Safety market, but to obliterate it. The alleged $20M+ price tag is so completely out of whack, it's not even funny. There is no CB in the NFL earning that, and that's a much more important position than Safety.

Revis never demanded a trade until 2012 

Adams is publicly lobbying to become a Cowboy

Oh and Revis actually changed games.  Adams doesnt