What Is *REAL* Value - Leonhard Vs. Adams

8 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Haven't you ever wanted to leave a job you didn't like?  Maybe he just doesn't like the work atmosphere anymore.  

There hasn't been a single report of him being unhappy with his teammates, other than him saying stuff like "We need more dawgs".  And only recently have coaches come into the discussion, because of some BS Cromartie tweeted. 

The coaches put Adams into a position to succeed last year and get 1st Team All-Pro honors.  His teammates named him Team MVP.  The locker room culture and team atmosphere should be the last thing he's complaining about.  It's not a viable excuse for his behavior.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There hasn't been a single report of him being unhappy with his teammates, other than him saying stuff like "We need more dawgs".  And only recently have coaches come into the discussion, because of some BS Cromartie tweeted. 

The coaches put Adams into a position to succeed last year and get 1st Team All-Pro honors.  His teammates named him Team MVP.  The locker room culture and team atmosphere should be the last thing he's complaining about.  It's not a viable excuse for his behavior.

You have absolutely no idea what the atmosphere is inside the building.  Maybe he doesn’t like coaches, gm, etc.  Either way, it doesn’t really matter what you think.  If he doesn’t want to work for the jets, that is his prerogative.  

5 hours ago, Butterfield said:

You have absolutely no idea what the atmosphere is inside the building.  Maybe he doesn’t like coaches, gm, etc.  Either way, it doesn’t really matter what you think.  If he doesn’t want to work for the jets, that is his prerogative.  

And?  Neither do you.  You're the one making a guess on what's going on without any evidence to support it. 

When the atmosphere inside a building is toxic, or one or more players are pissed off about coaches or teammates, that stuff typically gets leaked at some point.  Sometimes anonymously.  Nothing of the sort has come out to suggest that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And?  Neither do you.  You're the one making a guess on what's going on without any evidence to support it. 

When the atmosphere inside a building is toxic, or one or more players are pissed off about coaches or teammates, that stuff typically gets leaked at some point.  Sometimes anonymously.  Nothing of the sort has come out to suggest that.

What are you talking about?

5 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

What are you talking about?

You making an assumption that maybe the locker room and team culture isn't good without any evidence to support it.

Then you come back by saying that I have no idea what the locker room and team culture is like.  

Without evidence to state the locker room or team culture is toxic (which would have been leaked by now if it really is the case), it's impossible to make a claim like that. 

The burden of proof is on you, not me.  Neither of us know what the locker room is like from the available evidence, so using it as a reason why Jamal wants out is futile and not to be taken seriously.

Pretty simple, I thought.  

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You making an assumption that maybe the locker room and team culture isn't good without any evidence to support it.

Then you come back by saying that I have no idea what the locker room and team culture is like.  

Without evidence to state the locker room or team culture is toxic (which would have been leaked by now if it really is the case), it's impossible to make a claim like that. 

The burden of proof is on you, not me.  Neither of us know what the locker room is like from the available evidence, so using it as a reason why Jamal wants out is futile and not to be taken seriously.

Pretty simple, I thought.  

What?

22 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I don't think you understood my point at all.  

This was your point:

Haven't you ever wanted to leave a job you didn't like?  Maybe he just doesn't like the work atmosphere anymore.  

My argument was he has no reason not to "like the work atmosphere", nor is it a reasonable explanation for his behavior at all.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This was your point:

My argument was he has no reason not to "like the work atmosphere", nor is it a reasonable explanation for his behavior at all.

Hence the word “maybe.”

The point was, haven't you ever wanted to leave a job?  It doesn’t matter the reason.  Sometimes a certain place of business isn’t right for you.  

22 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Hence the word “maybe.”

The point was, haven't you ever wanted to leave a job?  It doesn’t matter the reason.  Sometimes a certain place of business isn’t right for you.  

Sure, but its not at all applicable to this situation.  It's not at all the primary reason why Adams wants out.  

• Upvote 1