Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

What do you think of kdels 

Before his reveal, his inactivity was kinda similar to his past few games, he plays like JETS. After the reveal, he is being unhelpful and stubborn for no reason, where he usually has a better defense and play. He has been fast to jump on other trains but suddenly everyone is dumb for voting him. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

That was later. That was after you guys were fine with my character reveal and then decided "no, this isn't the most pro-scum thing we could do"

No one was "fine" with your character reveal.  I let it go for the moment and moved off of you. But its understandable why others went back.

You should have learned a lesson from Drums:  Half reveals aren't given a long leash here.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

lol GFY.  There were many options on the table that you could have utilized to avoid getting run up and/or make yourself a NK target. 

Quit b*tching about how everyone else is playing and look in the Mirror, Mirror.

Revealing my character was the best thing for town. I didn't shy away from anything. I gave you something to either wait for a counter and back off. Instead, you guys pulled that whole "This is how we play crap" and now I'm not gonna die unless I get mercy killed. Either way. Focus you're attention elsewhere instead of on the last 5 pages of pro-scum work you did. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Revealing my character was the best thing for town. I didn't shy away from anything. I gave you something to either wait for a counter and back off. Instead, you guys pulled that whole "This is how we play crap" and now I'm not gonna die unless I get mercy killed. Either way. Focus you're attention elsewhere instead of on the last 5 pages of pro-scum work you did. 

Character reveals alone are never typical here.  You've played enough games here to know that.  When we ask for reveals, we're asking for Role.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Oh that's rich.  

world of warcraft legion GIF

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one was "fine" with your character reveal.  I let it go for the moment and moved off of you. But its understandable why others went back.

You should have learned a lesson from Drums:  Half reveals aren't given a long leash here.  

Eh whatever. The evidence stands. Lets go find scum. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Character reveals alone are never typical here.  You've played enough games here to know that.  When we ask for reveals, we're asking for Role.

Reveals are pro-scum. We should avoid it unless theres a good reason. I got pushed based on JC's interaction prior to mysterious death. How is that logical? Seriously.

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

??‍♀️hi I’ve just been asking you for reads lmaooo but no one listens to me 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

??‍♀️hi I’ve just been asking you for reads lmaooo but no one listens to me 

I think I answered this.I don't have reads on anyone. It's been really focused conversation on me and mostly unhelpful conversation at that. So I'm biased based on knowing my role and it's value and thinking that people's pressure as being scummy. I'm gonna re-read and reset my opinion to it mostly being town-on-town violence to try and get a better picture of what's going on. 

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Reveals are pro-scum. We should avoid it unless theres a good reason. I got pushed based on JC's interaction prior to mysterious death. How is that logical? Seriously.

Reveals aren't pro-scum.  They're neutral.  Scum gains role knowledge, sure, but knowing roles alone doesn't win the game for them.  Meanwhile, role reveals help shrink the pool of players that are likely scum for town.  So we gain something too.

26 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ditto 

ftr @kdels62 if scum has a rb you could die

Or, you know, he could still be scum. A mirror could be either alignment. We've already seen Barry using a 1xunlynchable as a town role. 

Also I'm thinking kdles is prolly a x1. I find it hard to believe barry puts a full time mirror in play. Too op.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Or, you know, he could still be scum. A mirror could be either alignment. We've already seen Barry using a 1xunlynchable as a town role. 

Also I'm thinking kdles is prolly a x1. I find it hard to believe barry puts a full time mirror in play. Too op.

so possible

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol GFY.  There were many options on the table that you could have utilized to avoid getting run up and/or make yourself a NK target. 

Quit b*tching about how everyone else is playing and look in the Mirror, Mirror.

That was a good one.

Also, since you used malarkey, 

Unvote

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, GATA said:

I edited I read that scene wrong. 

We're pretty much VT's that can talk to each other having town know they have to stop being suspicious of the quiet one and the very loud one is ok imo. Redirects & clues ppl in on where else to go. 

I'll screen shot QT like Freebie did too if you'd like

ok im a little confused cause or names   who did you claim to be masons with  Jets or JetsCODE ?

7 hours ago, Arsis said:

I can protect you ****s and still survive if they try and nk me.

I'm not going to protect anyone though. You can all rot.

lynch this. hes unreliable and therefore more use dead. at least dead he cant cause mislynches or advocate stupid decisions. Ive played games where docs have done nothing but self protect   it doesnt go well for town. 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

@Arsis found it necessary to report this post.  I’m texting the mod to replace me. I can just tolerate so much of a little bitch in one gane. 

stick around and lynch him instead.

vote Arsis

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

ok im a little confused cause or names   who did you claim to be masons with  Jets or JetsCODE ?

lynch this. hes unreliable and therefore more use dead. at least dead he cant cause mislynches or advocate stupid decisions. Ive played games where docs have done nothing but self protect   it doesnt go well for town. 

stick around and lynch him instead.

vote Arsis

Why the hipster red? You don't have to do that here.

I protected drums last night if anyone cares. I don't have to self protect. I can't die from NK.

• Thumb Down 1

83 on a tough course.  Pretty proud of it.  All things considered, probably tougher to do that than the times I've broke 80 because the course is so much harder.

What's going on here?  We lynch someone?  I dont even think I've voted. 

Got dinner plans but will catch up a bit before I go.  Not sure how much.

• Upvote 1