Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, jvill 51 said:

@Integrity28 yup, it was Los. Don’t know why he’d hint at that after he’s been converted though, didn’t see any other references to this character prior to this in a quick scroll through his game.

I highly doubt Los is hinting at a character after a conversion.  Just my two cents.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@Integrity28 yup, it was Los. Don’t know why he’d hint at that after he’s been converted though, didn’t see any other references to this character prior to this in a quick scroll through his game.

I called Los out for what I thought was signaling.  Someone threw water on it.  And then Los was like, he's actually got a point.  lol

let me go back...

**** this game is so long...

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Losmeister said:

btw, with marty dead, is anybody attending to mrs. wendy's needs?

23 hours ago, JiF said:

I mean, I think this is a joke but with a game that appears to have some signaling going on....

22 hours ago, Losmeister said:

21 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Gross

21 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Huh?

21 hours ago, Losmeister said:

he said some signalling going on...  so ...  a fair thing to question

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 4 Vote Count

Dice (3) -- Gata, ballin, ctm

CMT (2) -- Ape, JiF

With 14 players left, it takes 8 to lynch. No deadline yet.

@CTM - please confirm that was a vote on dice you did ...

yes i voted dice

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I suggested it, because she has a mason partner that can fact check him. You could have spoken up then.

You wasted a night.

If he's paranoid, everyone is guilty.

If he's an insane cop,he'd get town result for scum

If he's confused, he's worthless

Since gata is likely town, she'd return guilty in top 2 scenarios  no matter what. Scum would get caught in the second scenariuo

2 hours ago, JiF said:

On N2 and the scene says "arrests" - the FBI hasnt killed yet right?  Maybe just flavor and arrest mean kills but interesting nonetheless because it calls out a flip. 

it's the gay, bear(ded) Langmore who is schtuppin Petty like his former partner never could...  ( thats not quite a direct quote)

Russ Langmore | Ozark | FANDOM Powered By Wikia

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’ll call it now for GF

With a possible cult game and no one giving faction results I don't think that makes sense

But I am curious if Drums has been converted

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Why did you investigate Gata?

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

So after the 80 lynch, LK investigates himself then he investigates Gata.  I understand him investigating himself but to investigate Gata I think was stupid.  With the scene suggesting a flip also, it now seem suspicious.  

I said I was generously ten pages back. Why didn’t you chime in with a suggestion to investigate? Chirping afterward is more suspect 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lizard King said:

I said I was generously ten pages back. Why didn’t you chime in with a suggestion to investigate? Chirping afterward is more suspect 

Because you've give us nothing but false results.  Who cares I just want to know why Gata when you've already investigated 80 and allegedly yourself both with allegedly not town results and then you decide to waste another investigation on someone who is more than likely town.  It doesn't make sense to me.  Why do I need to suggest who you investigate?  

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

You wasted a night.

If he's paranoid, everyone is guilty.

If he's an insane cop,he'd get town result for scum

If he's confused, he's worthless

Since gata is likely town, she'd return guilty in top 2 scenarios  no matter what. Scum would get caught in the second scenariuo

Yea, I think ‘wasted’ is an aggressive spin. I basically wanted to see how he cooperated and avoid him giving us another self-investigation, which he suggested.

Again, you could have said this at the time.

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Because you've give us nothing but false results.  Who cares I just want to know why Gata when you've already investigated 80 and allegedly yourself both with allegedly not town results and then you decide to waste another investigation on someone who is more than likely town.  It doesn't make sense to me.  Why do I need to suggest who you investigate?  

We didn’t know if I was paranoid or confused which I’ve said maybe a dozen times now. The only thing you wasted was your credibility. 

30 minutes ago, GATA said:

Anyone else questioning why we still have Cop ?

Yes but since I'm a lynch candidate I can reveal. I earned an night watch 2x earlier in the game. I used it N1 to watch drums

result was that JC visited him. I thought that meant JC was doc or scum, JC was killed that night so my question was answered. He was scum tracker who obviously was tracking drums to find out who drums investigated. I do know that JC was killed and didn't hit the mirror claim since he visited drums. If you don't believe me I probed a few times about JC's death to see if kdels would try and claim it was his mirror ability

On N1 my results were "Jc visited drums". So, I asked the mod if i watch the mirror what would happen. He said I'd get results on who visited me if I watched a mirror. I asked him to confirm that the results would say "so and so visited CTM" -> this would mean that I confirmed kdels is a mirror (I kinda think he's lying). however the mod told me he was incorrect in responding with JC visted drums and said if i watched a a mirror my results would not include who was watched (basically saying I couldn't confirm whether or not kdels was a mirror). 

So, that would've been a waste.

On N2 I saved it because I didn't have a good feeling for who scum might kill. Last night i decided to watch Ape because I thougy that Ape was a good NK candidate, result was that drums visited him.  My results were indeed the generic "Drums visited"

Now that drums has claimed to visit Ape I can confirm he actually did visit ape.

Lastly I'm voting Dice right now to try and box him into a reveal, but I'd kinda like to lynch kdels