Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

vote pac

• Upvote 2

VOTE JVILL

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

He isn't lynched yet this is still the start of the phase. A rule of thumb we get more info the closer we get to the lynch.

well let's not get him to L-1 because Arsis is trigger happy.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’ll be honest. I don’t watch Ozarks.

Just now, Drums said:

Me either but this comes off as you planting a seed of inactivity. No me gusta

Just now, kdels62 said:

This seems to be you planting a seed of accusations. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

I hear good things.ill binge watch and go inactive so Drums can feel like he got something right.

Just now, Drums said:

That's what I am doing, but I was hoping you would explain that wasn't the case

Just now, kdels62 said:

You want me to explain that I won’t go inactive? Even though you have no reason to think I’m going inactive. 

eDTmhEf.gif

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Drums said:

@BallinPB, what's typically your strategy day one?

Usually I would like to get to know her.  Ask her what's her hobbys.  How she feels about candlelight dinners looking at the stars. 

• Haha 4

Drums activity feels super contrived at the moment. 

Reading through the first few pages.  Drums sucks.  Jville is too cool for this place and Arsis is still Decker 2.0 for me.  

• Haha 2

Arsis is pretty funny and said he would touch my penis.  Firm town read.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Drums said:

Going with the flow again. You did this all last game

Yes I'm going with the flow on D1 with not much content.  You are trying to push content here but not sure of the angle.  

Just now, Stark said:

Ballin was voting PAC, who's not even in the game.. 

so is that like 80 voting verb to start every game or was that just ballin being funny? I think I have only played 2 games with Ballin

If one can't read that a vote on Pac is a joke when he is not in the game, then we have bigger problems.

• Haha 3

Wow that was an interesting last 5 or so pages.  I have a couple thoughts.  

Drums played bad and put himself into the corner.   I'm guessing you guys want him to make a full claim so that someone can counter it and vet?  Looking for Smash and Nyns thoughts on that since they were pushing the reveal.  If drums really is the cop also what a terrible way to start this game and he should be killed for that. 

I think the lynch Jville schtick is kind of old.   It's a joke but I don't find it to be real play or fair.  I'm willing to lynch 80 because that it actually fun and I think he deserves it.   

Gata is more experienced so suggesting that drums not fully reveal and only do a half ass reveal makes me look at that sideways.  Why should we care for a half reveal when no one can counter or vet?  How would we know next day if what he was claiming is actually true?  

I skimmed those pages so need to go back deeper and read but I want to lynch 80 or Gata.  

Just now, GATA said:

We can vet the following day ask him what he did

Make scum work for the truth if he is a good PR 

Only scum cares about the role Day 1 IMO

Drums played almost the same in the WMCJ game DPR called him out on it 

How would we know if he is telling the truth?  I would think town would want to know also if scum is fake claiming D1.

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

If you had the same role? Go check your pm.

We get PM's?  Wow never realized it.   

No i get it but I wouldn't want a fake claim making it through night to only have to out the real PR.  Does that make sense?  

is it suppose to?

Yes.  So you didn't want the full claim?  You were ok with his half reveal?  

Just now, GATA said:

Night of Actions (he would have to claim an action)

Day 2 Liars get speed lynched and we move on 

D1 having a PR & not revealing to help scum IMO is better especially a Cop role.

Maybe a doc like smash said can survive but the PR would have to constantly protect himself unless there's an RB on the scum team or a strongman kill.

For ex Last game Nyn protect but scum RB'd & NK'd her.

Many scenarios can occur but the less direct role info scum knows the better at least day 1

Our cop d1 can literally be burned 

So if he was the doc he could full reveal and protect himself.  If he was the cop he could reveal and be protected by the doc.  Sure we can get in the roleblockers and what not but in a game this size it would be a tall task for a rb to pick out he doc on N1.  I'm still trying to understand why shouldn't he just fully reveal.

Just now, Arsis said:

I would be okay with a power role not putting himself out there front and center day 1. Makes no sense as the cop to be so front and center like that.

well Drums put himself front and center D1 so that's his fault.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Losmeister said:

channeling his inner Costanza?

Picture 3 of 7

besides that?

giphy.gif

Los...what are your thoughts on the reveal by Drums?  Anyone in particular you feel as scum?

Me? I don/t start reading the game thread till later. Instincts.

Tell me what your instincts are telling you about this game?  

On 6/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Losmeister said:

smells interesting! unvote vote drums

giphy.gif

On 6/22/2020 at 4:50 PM, kdels62 said:

Vote drums

Can you guys explain the votes for drums when you did because it really came before Drums had diarrhea of the mouth?

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

For the future in case anyone wonders what Crusher looks like when he's scum.

He played like this as scum last game.

vote Crusher

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Drums had annoyed me. Nyn took up the cause, I figured it was a good time to apply pressure so I dropped my vote in and watched what ensued.

Now I remember your interaction with him in regards to watching the show and inactivity.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

How about the game before that? I was town, won game  with my lie detector. Two perfect investigations because of instincts. How did that game differ  from last game? Yes, your that lost. 

I'll let you tell me that story.  I dont believe your luck on lie detector investigations is indicative on your scum hunting.   

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m a little confused by what you’re looking for in the top bolded portion. Seems like you may be questioning why they were pushing for the full reveal, while in the bottom bolded portion you’re FOS gata for pushing for the half reveal?

Yes just confirming Nyn and Smash position and criticizing Gata and 80 for theirs while wanting them to explain further.

FWIW I think Drums reveal is legitimate and he had first time cop jitters that made him play terribly.  As Jif noted the reveal was specific so I don't see a reason he would be lying and I think his disappearing more to do with frustration rather than trying to hide. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Drums said:

Crusher seems to purposely be trying to draw attention to himself with the "I'm not paying attention" line and actions (purposely confusing jvill and I)

Possibly trying to cause a distraction?

I love Crusher but being the lovable I never get lynched mafia player has made him complacent. 

27 minutes ago, GATA said:

I gave my vote I think it's Smash I questioned him and listed why he's the correct lynch

What am I going to question ppl on thinking I'm scum because I didn't want him to reveal. That's not something I would do. 

I disagree with him revealing a PR Day 1 because he'll probably get targeted I also listed why I thought it was off. 

Idc if ppl think I'm scum for that if I get to L2 or L1 I'll also reveal. 

Why are you contradicting yourself here?  You don't believe in revealing because that's not something you do but you will reveal.

You have 5 votes on you...why are you hinting at a reveal already?  

I have a chipmunk problem in my yard and I want to kill those little ****s.  

Just now, Stark said:

200.gif

Any suggestions?  LOL I tried buying one of those repellent sprays but they don't seem to care about that.  

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

fill a 5 gallon bucket 3/4 full of water. Put something in the water that floats (foam or something) with some birdseed on it. Put ramps up on either side with bird seed on them. Chipmunks will go in but won't be able to get out.

That's a really good idea.  I will try it.  

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You can do this without the water, then release them to the woods too. 

Personally, I just let them coexist with my garden. No matter what I do to keep rabbits, voles, chips out - they find a way into my strawberries, and other garden boxes. For now, it’s fine. My kids love the critters more than the lettuce. Eventually I’ll build a better cage around them and we all win.

I want them to die!  Catch no release.

• Haha 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

Yep, everyone usually puts up explicit cases for every vote on day 1. Spare me the over thought logic. JiF put up a good case with good logic which is enough for now. There’s a deadline looming. If someone finds a good case on someone else and it’s convincing enough I’ll hop over there unless I see something really telling. 

Deadline is 23 hours away.  Not sure I would call that looming.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You agreed with our logic behind not fully revealing, you f**k face flip flopper.

Did he actually agree with the logic or did he just not want to fully reveal because he was the character?  

hungover...thank god you can claim a cough these days and automatically work from home.  Catching up this morning.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Well you get info at L-2 but you dont get info when hes dead.

Of course you get info when hes dead.  The correct info at that not some possibly fabricated tale.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company