Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

gday all

i have not read the game yet. Will try to catch up tonight. Its my work day atm.

• Upvote 3

On 6/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, kdels62 said:

Vote drums

this vote feels bad. probably cause its not the first vote.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:10 AM, Arsis said:

It doesn't feel like that. It feels like you're overzealously reaching to look like you're being active. It looks super forced.

Unvote vote Drums

On 6/23/2020 at 11:11 AM, Arsis said:

Just stop you're scum. Go in the QT and regroup

why is one of these bolded and one not?

30 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I play on my phone.

and? how does that explain one long post being totally bolded, one talking about looking forced cooincidentally and the other a minute late is not?

6 hours ago, Arsis said:

Are you stupid?

wow you just cant manage to not be insulting can you??  No wonder you get banned a lot.

I dont play on a phone, so i dont know the mechanics of it. Saying that I find it coincidental that a post by you that is accusing someone of being forced os all bolded but the very next one, within the same MINUTE isnt.

Then instead of answering my question with something like "do you know how posting on a phone works" or a kinda mechanical answer you blow a gasket.

And you wonder why I always think your scum and want you dead.

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, GATA said:

I edited I read that scene wrong. 

We're pretty much VT's that can talk to each other having town know they have to stop being suspicious of the quiet one and the very loud one is ok imo. Redirects & clues ppl in on where else to go. 

I'll screen shot QT like Freebie did too if you'd like

ok im a little confused cause or names   who did you claim to be masons with  Jets or JetsCODE ?

7 hours ago, Arsis said:

I can protect you ****s and still survive if they try and nk me.

I'm not going to protect anyone though. You can all rot.

lynch this. hes unreliable and therefore more use dead. at least dead he cant cause mislynches or advocate stupid decisions. Ive played games where docs have done nothing but self protect   it doesnt go well for town. 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

@Arsis found it necessary to report this post.  I’m texting the mod to replace me. I can just tolerate so much of a little bitch in one gane. 

stick around and lynch him instead.

vote Arsis

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Charlotte is main character. Why would I want to claim her and put an x on my back. I gave information that should be enough for thinking people to clear me. 

I don't even understand the rest of your post. You're spinning and not pointing in the right direction. 

so what?  Ive seen HP games where the golden trio were the scum team along with Dumbledore. Mods arnt going to ALWAYS make main characters town precisely BECAUSE character claims can then break the game.

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

FBI has been deemed scum. Marty Byrd died and he was town. My character was his daughter. If the bad guys were the Byrd family then you'd be right. We'd be playing inverse to the show. But the alignments were already set with the Byrd family as town. 

I dont know this show but what you are saying does make sense, but frankly so does nyns demand for a claim.

assuming you are town right now you are a good target for scum. You have basically painted a target on your back at this point, which means Arsis , who i know you lot wont lynch, and making a big assumption he might actually play doc and not just be stupid ,  has to start guessing about who to protect. 

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Huh I posted the same link why wouldn’t RB null his power? 

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

because he's a mirror.

This + because its a PASSIVE role. RBs dont stop passive roles.

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am not confirming or denying the existence of any roles in this game but I will say that I assumed a role blocker took precedence over a mirror prior to reading this exchange.

Also,

i can do what i want parks and recreation GIF

RB probably does come first. mirror cant reflect unless there is something to reflect. But the RBs role wont work on a mirror. In fact the RB ends up roleblocked because his own action is reflected back to him.

You all are assuming lizzie is insane but remember there are other options to explain his result.

there is also a way for him to figure out if he IS insane or not

8 hours ago, Drums said:

Shall I release my info already? I didn't find scum :( GOD DAMMIT

yes

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Interesting vote/post in the thick of the Kdels situation.  Dude is obsessed with Arsis.  Its creepy.

a) I dont like Arsis. I think games would be much more enjoyable without him.

b) I dont believe his reveal

c) The one thing I DO believe is that he would be one to just self protect all game.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Meh, he's not clearing anybody by sharing...

explain how he is not clearing anyone please

7 hours ago, Lizard King said:

No. Paranoid means results are totally worthless. Confused is opposite 

There seemed to be some uncertainty about which you were so i looked them up.  Your paranid. So your right your useless   or almost so  as a cop

from Epic Mafia wiki

Confused Cop

Confused Cop Confused Cop is a VillageVillage role. It is one of the 6 Cop Cops in the game.
Confused Cop Confused Cop
 Visits one person every night.

Sided with the village.

Contents

[show]

Abilities

• Visits one person every night.
  • Receives a report with that person's alignment.
  • Reports will be random.
  • Appears as normal Cop to himself and upon death.
  • Sided with the Village.

Your reports have all been the same havent they?

5 hours ago, Arsis said:

Fighting to the death for your ability to make fun of minorities, women and the lgbt community. Fight the good fight!

Thank god you are gone.

5 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i just feel something's "off" about jif.     a gut feeling. instinct?

ok so heres the thing for me.  I agree with Los. But i dont like this coming FROM los. I think its the way he has said it probably. That and he being really new.

the Jif thing    he came in today all town Leaderish but there have been a couple times ive blinked at what he said because i didnt believe he was that stupid, or why hed say thaT   like the whole dont tell your results cause you arent clearing anybody thing.

I dont think that los is bussing    i dont think he'd know how to do it so scum wouldnt want to out 2 people. Jif bussing is entitrely possible.

19 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So you don’t believe the claim from Gata and JETS that they are masons?

Id like to see one of them investigated. I dont really believe mason claims anymore.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don’t agree with Jif.  If we are talking leadership what has Jif said to seem like a leader?  I seen a bunch of posts criticizing the play around the reveal.  That’s no help.  Also conveniently Jif has been absent from D1 lynch and the 80 lynch and has re-emerged right after the actual lynch.  

in regards to the masons, I believe that will have to work itself out especially since there is another scum faction.  One party will have to target a mason.  What do you think?

Blue  reread his posts from today  and note i said he  came all town leaderish  not that he IS a town leader.  Yes he does a lot of second guessing but its the tones  i read them and literally picture him chest out, pointing like "listen to me!"

With the masons  like i said id like to see one investigated   ive lost a game to a really good fake masons claim that we all just accepted. I dont think any faction is going to kill them    they dont need to  Gata talks herself in circles and jets isnt around.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I don’t agree.  Rather see the ape or CTM investigated before Gata or JETs.  Like I said, if they are scum the other faction is going to want to start taking them out soon either way.  

fine. disagree

and i dont care WHEN they get checked  id just like them checked. Im also probably a minority on that opinion too

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Exactly with 2 factions either can take us out sooner or later it’s only Day 3 

i think the only reason neither of us have been targeted yet is because it vets the other and either faction would rather have the suss in their favor 

hope you dont think that changes my thinking that you need to be checked

also notew that if you are checked  and come back town and arnt shot  then that gives us 2 more townies confirmed.

Question   has the mod actually TOLD you you are masons? Actually using the word Mason?

• Haha 1

never assume   sometimes people are in a QT with one other person and automatically assume they are masons.

Mason is a mod confirmed role if she was NOT specifically told already  she should ask 

Im part of the Ozzie Team  im a mason

see how easy that was? Do you believe me because I just gave you a team name and said im a mason? If I get someone else to say that too will you believe them? Can you guarantee we are not scum pulling a gambit?

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ozzie ? 

sigh  Im from Oz remember?? We sometimes spell Aussie OZZIE  especially with dealing wqith americans who cant pronounce the word right

• Haha 1

im waiting to hear from jif at this point

still dont believe the doc claim

i think ctm and ape are town

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN'T REVEAL JUST YET!!!!

IM SORRY!! but they were being thick!!!  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The tangents are helping so much.

glad they are helping you ape.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

I see what your problem with Arsis is now.  lol.  I have been quite vocal that either Arsis or Kdels is lying.  I dont think we have 2 guys who cant die and one guy, who kills shooters as well.  That's crazy strong, I've probably said it 20 times.  I wouldnt doubt Arsis protecting himself all game.  Ive only been Doc like 2 or 3 times in my entire mafia career.  Protected myself the entire game each time, once with the Cop outed on like D2 hi @Nynaeve but that's because my skills > everyone + whatever power role they have. 

Do I need to explain why clearing FBI, doesnt clear anyone or have you caught up?   I've explained that 20 times as well. 

i wrote off a bunch of pages  probably about 20 but im caught up.

And since you bought it up at start of day i havent seen you explain why it doesnt clear people explicitly. Reading thru your replies has made me go ahhh   so now i get your point about the factions which is what i was missing.

I do disagree tho for 2 reasons   1 it at least partially clears them    we know they arnt fbi.  2  and this is totally gaming the mod   i will find it weird if there isnt SOME way to mechanically clear those who are not FBI  especially with a paranoid lizzie in the game.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

I know you're filling in and this is a lot to catch up on but you must be skimming.  lol

my skimming and your skimming are probably VERY different.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Oh the irony is too good, homeboy calls me out for "chest out leading town" or whatever and here he is, directing peeks and asking if the mod actually called them masons. cant make this sh*t up

im not DIRECTING anything, just saying what id like to see happen. As for masons neither Gata nor Jets are very experienced are they? let me know if im wrong. They may not realise that the mod actually TELLS you your masons. and that if he doesnt, then you may not be.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Dice's play has been terrible.  He's building narrative while contradicting his play.  He's saying that I'm the guy taking the lead, pointing the finger but review his play.  That's all he's done even to the point where he's directing peeks at a Mason group who might not be a Mason group because the Mod hasnt cleared them?  wtf    And then the huge ping/slip about questioning the my take on Drums "clears" but admitting to the fact there are factions.  And missing where we agreed that Arsis could be lying/it doesnt fit with Kdels.  

CTM is coasting/not hunting at all.  Spoot quoted all his posts about killing me while he's followed every train that has built.  He's admitted to voting me on gut, 80 pages deep, 5 deaths, and multiple reveals in.

Los has not defended well at all and has pushed some questionable logic.  OMGUS vote on me.  He's also used my activity to defend me and now he's using it against me.

I could kill either one. 

be clear  i wasnt exactly bagging you with the take the lead thing, just noting a tone shift  perhaps an attitude shift.

And if you want to try and say what im saying then get it right. The masons being viewed and the mod telling them their masons are two different things. Even if they tell me he said they were masons I STILL want one checked because how easy is it for two scum to make that claim and say the mod said so? If you cant see that basic a thing then dont EVER go calling yourself the greatest ever or anything like that again.

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

For that matter I can trigger you as well so go climb a tree.

@JiF You mentioned in another post that Dice was filling in ? I thought Hess was filling in for Arsis ? Where is that Hess anyway

I subbed in for Stark

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote whoever Stark and Drums are voting 

i replaced stark and im not voting anyone atm

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

FBI was a pair in the show. This is a high-risk direction to go in discussion right now. Easy to obfuscate.

Langmore owned the cage of bobcats. So yea, 100%

Bold is a slip. Cartel is town. Happy with my vote.

Why is it a slip?because of source matrial?

On 6/30/2020 at 12:59 AM, BallinPB said:

Dice wanting to investigate Jets and Gata not sitting well with me at the moment.  I have to think about that more.  

Why?

12 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Hess laughed at Arsis’s reveal it feels like a lie but is it really a lie? 

If we really want to vet me, we can have the cop try and investigate me and they’ll just get a read on themselves. That’s a waste of a PR just to vet me. I’d rather just have it talked out and be lynched than waste night action with so many players still in the game.

ive lost track of claims  your the claimed mirror?

10 hours ago, BallinPB said:

is it wrong that as a grown man I'm scared to be sedated and have a camera shoved down my throat?  I'm kind of scared/nervous and it's happening tomorrow.

your getting sedated? your lucky  they didnt sedate me.

honestly it isnt that bad. It hits a certain point of your throat and you just pass out, I actually woke up as it hit the same point on the way out.

Your throat will be sore for about 3 days so if you have meetings or such cancel them cause you wont want to talk.

You will find out if you have a good gag reflex or not lol

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GATA said:

If he's confused cop he gets opposite results

8 hours ago, Lizard King said:

If im paranoid. Or am I confused? 

Its pretty obvious by now that your Paranoid.

8 hours ago, BallinPB said:

So after the 80 lynch, LK investigates himself then he investigates Gata.  I understand him investigating himself but to investigate Gata I think was stupid.  With the scene suggesting a flip also, it now seem suspicious.  

8 hours ago, BallinPB said:

So my question is does anybody else find it odd that LK has investigated Gata last night and then to think I'm not going to spend all game figuring out if LK can give us a real result.  

FFS   he has a role. Its useless but its a role. Why shouldnt he use it and why is it odd that he used it on Gata? Shes not cleared

7 hours ago, GATA said:

Thank you 

Vote Dice

7 hours ago, BallinPB said:

VOTE DICE

Allright you two  Reasons? and try something other then activity.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I suggested it, because she has a mason partner that can fact check him. You could have spoken up then.

YOU suggested it?? wanna try that again?

7 hours ago, GATA said:

I could go here too based on all the Smash stuff but I like JiF's catch

Im not totally caught up  what catch of jifs?

Ive gotta start work  but just so you all dont get stupid im grace young the pastors wife

will check back at lunch

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

You were talking about investigating them when I said they will sort themselves eventually and we have other people to investigate beforehand.  I do remember you said yes but you still want them investigated eventually but I think they will sort themselves before that time comes.  It reads to me as someone trying to put more attention on to something that really doesnt need it.  

I hope I don't feel it because when I put my toothbrush too far back on my tongue I start gagging so I can only imagine. 

ok i can live with that logic.

the reason i want one checked is because ive been fooled by a really good mason fake claim by scum and have been sucked in by thinking someone in a qt with me was town when they were not. We were lovers not masons. Hence why I learnt to always ask

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

How is that obvious?

because he keeps getting the same result. Thats paranoid

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Went back and ISOd Dice. Just because I’m a newbie doesn’t mean I can’t read the words town mason. You’re reaching. 
vote dice

your read those words in a QT?

Does that PROVE to everyone other then you and gata that you actually did? That you actually ARE??

No it doesnt. Towns generally take masons at their word. if one dies and flips differently then the other is auto lynched.

Problem for you is my experience with mason fake claims. I DONT take masons at their word.  I will give some benefit of the doubt but I want them verified. Thats not reaching. Im not even calling you scum Im saying I want you verified because you COULD be scum. just like everyone else who isnt verified COULD be scum.

and dont think i havent noticed that the idea of being checked really doesnt really sit well with you and gata    makes it seem like you have something to hide to me.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company