Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

VOTE JVILL

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

What are the odds we break Jvill's cherry this game?

I was pretty confident we were popping that sh*t last game.... maybe i was off by 1 game. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You want to pop it.

he's never been lynched in all the games he's played... it is only right that we let him experience being voted out

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

hey is Barry gonna make a divided circle icon every day, like the show does for every episode?

Here's What The Symbols in 'Ozark's Hypnotizing Opening Credits ...

he should 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I already don't believe his story.  Die Jville, die.  

80 just happy he's not the focus of D1... his mafia dream has been realized.

also die jvill

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Drums said:

Nothing but I feel like this is where @JiF would talk about what he golfed this morning

surely this is being written up... if not i will write a golf story as JiF...

12 hours ago, Drums said:

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

this doesn't mean anything. @Spoot-Face and I, as scum, literally carried and played out front the entire game - from D1 

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Took him 32 years to dip his wick. 

god why did i think 80 was the real life 40 year old virgin... so it was only 32 years?

11 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Best instincts in the game ^^^

buddying the big man eh?

10 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol I know. I was pissed when GATA gave me that role at first because I knew if you or Stark were on the scum team you wouldn’t shoot me. And I was afraid that if either you were the cop you’d investigate me just to have a reason to lynch me.

man this is offensive. I totally would have shot you if I had that role. I had cop and i didn't investigate you - so you're just wrong on all accounts and you grouped me with 80 which really is the offensive part.

37 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Voting him for what? You just dropped a vote with no reason that I could see, unless I missed it. And then tried to nudge the narrative out of someone else. 

Why not openly say what bothers you about him and then see if others feel you're on to something?

Did you even ask ballin for his rationale about his vote switch? As it seems that's what piqued your interest.

Your approach feels weird. 

and she's back... and i like this.

EDIT : JIF HAS POSTED GOLF STORY WHILE I WAS COMMENTING

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Usually I would like to get to know her.  Ask her what's her hobbys.  How she feels about candlelight dinners looking at the stars. 

sure, that's how you play it

Drums activity feels super contrived at the moment. 

arsis said the same thing.

Reading through the first few pages.  Drums sucks.  Jville is too cool for this place and Arsis is still Decker 2.0 for me.  

2 out of 3????

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Last game I said in the QT we shouldn't NK you so you can get lynched.  I'm on a mission regardless of alignment.

lol, you probably shouldn't bring up last game and your playbook... 

i am with you, we do need to lynch Jvill at some point or as you said earlier, crushers "hardest to lynch" crown is moving to jvill

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Yes I'm going with the flow on D1 with not much content.  You are trying to push content here but not sure of the angle.  

he's done this the last few games... just pointing it out. doesn't clear him but its not completely "new" for him

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

1. He started it, I was just returning the favor. Like @Pac holding the door open for GATA as they head into Red Lobster, so she offers him the last cheddar biscuit even though he was totally going to grab it anyway.

2. Par for the course then

she offers the last cheddar biscuit and as @Pac reaches for it, she smacks his hand away and says "bitch please" you aren't bringing me to red lobster and eating the last cheddar biscuit ... picks up drink throws it in pacs face then drops the last cheddar biscuit stomps on it and walks out middle finger in the air.... 

i think it went like that

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Lizard King said:

How many pages before you quit on a preteen girl emo rant, remind us that you can squat your small frame in weight, and post a picture of a death metal band? Over under at 40. 

so arsis vs ape vs lk - this game is going to be fun once it gets rolling

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Voting him for what? You just dropped a vote with no reason that I could see, unless I missed it. And then tried to nudge the narrative out of someone else. 

Why not openly say what bothers you about him and then see if others feel you're on to something?

Did you even ask ballin for his rationale about his vote switch? As it seems that's what piqued your interest.

Your approach feels weird. 

Ballin was voting PAC, who's not even in the game.. 

so is that like 80 voting verb to start every game or was that just ballin being funny? I think I have only played 2 games with Ballin

Just now, GATA said:

that game tho short will be referenced for a long time LMAO 

yes i agree.

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

If one can't read that a vote on Pac is a joke when he is not in the game, then we have bigger problems.

yeah, it seemed clear Nyn didn't know pac wasn't playing at that point... 

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I can always support a Day 1 lynch of Crusher if you ever want to test your theory.  Just make a case, any case and I'm with you. 

i don't have a theory, nor do i have a "case" on him to vote him

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

Nah, that's predictable and hence not fun.

fun was facetious, in that post.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

No offense jvill but I am against day 1 joke lynches and you may be dead if it wasn't for me. I really don't know why I'd want to slow down the day if I were scum. Not to mention you are a good town player so it'd be good to get rid of you. I don't understand why that's scummy haha

uh 1 reason, he's your scum teammate 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

JETS isn't an active poster I've seen him do this as town so I have him on my town lean currently same with Jvill & Nyn 

everyone else is up in the air even yourself 

I think the Smashie Pooh just placing his vote on JV probably I liked the least thus far. 

why have inactive as town lean, why not NULL ... weird 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pac is hanging out in the DT making fun of you guys right now.

and the care level from the game is zero

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@CTM is probably in a handicap parking lot sound asleep after a night at the local honkey tonk in Tennessee and will wake soon to begin searching for his pants and dignity. Not necessarily in that order. 

there was something on the news about a passed out hippy causing a massive traffic issue on broadway by being parked sideways. no police officer will get close to the vehicle because of the smell permeating from the car. 

there were also about 239 bachelorette party stickers all over the hippies face and head along with bongs, vape pens, and incense 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I don;t drink White Russians bitch!

i legit LOL'd.. 

• Haha 3

UNVOTE

VOTE GATA

play around drums half assed reveal, seemed over helpful and trying to be too pro town before any real information was gathered. to that we still only have drums reveal which was bungled all to hell. 

No.5 is also feeling like she is directing play instead of questioning  which for her is usually not a town play. 

• Like 1

real life..

i am pretty swamped with work projects right now. so I'm in and out today 

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

who are you talking about?

gata

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

I gave my vote I think it's Smash I questioned him and listed why he's the correct lynch

What am I going to question ppl on thinking I'm scum because I didn't want him to reveal. That's not something I would do. 

I disagree with him revealing a PR Day 1 because he'll probably get targeted I also listed why I thought it was off. 

Idc if ppl think I'm scum for that if I get to L2 or L1 I'll also reveal. 

yeah it was off so was your play around it before he said cop

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No I mean in the last line. Who's number 5?

gata, lol

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2020 at 1:21 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I will hereby refer to @GATA as "Number 5" in honor of that great movie that totally should have won an Oscar.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, Spoot-Face said:

You're the boss!

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (8) -- No.5, JC, Stark, 80, JETS, Ballin, CTM, Arsis

Lizzy (2) -- Nyn, SMC

SMC (1) -- Crusher

80 (1) -- Free

Arsis (1) -- Meister

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No I mean in the last line. Who's number 5?

@Nynaeve

• Like 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

we'll see who has the last laugh :P 

it's all good ❤️

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s your game Cocky B. Toss out a rule #14, drop the mike and moonwalk off stage. 

will need video evidence of moonwalk... 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

This gif gives me anxiety.  I have this huge Magnolia tree in my backyard that for some reason decided to have it's most temperamental year since I've lived in this house.  It literally would sh*t hundreds of leaves into my backyard and new pool every single day since we had the pool installed.  Driving me ******* crazy.  Almost paid 30k for a screened enclosure. 

As I was walking the dogs the other morning, I was talking to my neighbor who rakes every single morning because she has one of these Magnolia's in her front yard and she informed me that these were a specific type of Magnolia's that have completely unpredictable blooming seasons and some years they just shed.  This was the year but now its winding down and should be in the clear, so I'm thankful I didnt break down and buy the enclosure or chop down the tree.  lol

man, leaves and pools. I swear i never cared about leaves falling until we moved into our house with a pool. can be the most self defeating feeling after you clean the pool for a get together, turn your back and then its like 20 leaves just fell in. 

We had a Little Gem Magnolia on the side of our pool, i know your pain... on top of that we had about 12 Shag bark hickory trees that would just rain leaves some days... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BallinPB said:

I have a chipmunk problem in my yard and I want to kill those little ****s.  

200.gif

10 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Any suggestions?  LOL I tried buying one of those repellent sprays but they don't seem to care about that.  

sorry i have no experience with chipmunks.. the gif was more for humor

53 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You are a very compassionate ape.

zen ape, he commented that earlier. 

37 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Unvote

vote smash

Jif made some good points and that whole interaction is the most action this game has seen so there’s good info to be had.

little pingy

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Voting a person for some else’s reasons = avoiding accountability.

ape sees it. 

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dont teach her to be more human ffs

Well In all fairness I didn’t write it in “code” 

her software shouldn’t be able to install from standard text unless you did some major upgrade to its system.
No. 5 is not alive. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Stark - 4 alcoholic drinks 🤣

I lol’d. 

@GATA pleas tell me those aren’t Non Alchoholic Drinks. Lol 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Alright I'm going to the bar.  Be back tomorrow.  

Get some alcoholic drinks!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Imagine if you and 80 could have gotten lucky on a d1 scum lynch and I ****ed it all up haha. I will be willing to find out pretty soon

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Lol you’d def would be the worst cop ever 

Omg. I said people needed to not get scared. Drums ran from jvill train. Jvill flips scum I’m never letting you forget 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I think I have 1 yr 1/2 of mafia or 2 Idk @Stark would know we started at the same time. 

But me & Jets are in QT together I think that's a little hard to miss don't you think?

LK viewed me idk if that helps 

This is the 3rd mafia “ season “ I believe 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company