Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Unvote

I actually agree with Arsis on drums but I will say he kind of did the same thing two games ago and he was town so I’ll wait before I place my vote on him. 

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

BL_Top_POR2.jpg

This is to make Robert California happy. No idea why he would name himself after the worst character in the office.

No no no. Nelly was by FAR the worst character. RC actually had a few funny moments. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nelly was at least memorable, even if for the wrong reasons. The worst might have to be between New Jim and the pudgy kid with glasses. Completely useless and uninteresting they were.

At least new Jim had the whole love triangle thing with Erin and Andy but yea the chubby kid really didn’t matter. 

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 @Losmeister @Integrity28 (Catch up yet?)

@SMC @freestater @CTM @kdels62 @JustEndTheSuffering

What do you guys think?

I’m going to vote drums. His questions feel forced and unlike the WMCJ game he’s not pushing people as hard. I think he’s trying to appear town again by doing the same thing without actually looking for answers. 

29 minutes ago, GATA said:

JETS isn't an active poster I've seen him do this as town so I have him on my town lean currently same with Jvill & Nyn 

everyone else is up in the air even yourself 

I think the Smashie Pooh just placing his vote on JV probably I liked the least thus far. 

Yea I’ve probably played around 6 or 7 mafia games and have never been scum. This is how I play. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

So I am forcing things but also not pushing hard enough for you

I’m saying you’re play is different. 

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Probably that I came in 10 pages in, had a mason brother, and something to go on from Barry catching JC day 1 that helped me drive questions, but go back and look and you'll see I asked the same types of questions just not as early (because I wasn't in that game early). I have nothing like that to go on yet but I'm trying, hence the "forcedness" that everyone is referencing

We didn’t find out for sure that JC was scum until well after day 1. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

If he'd fully claim we wouldnt. I want him to commit to a claim now.

He claimed cop. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Did a quick reread this morning.  3 things jumped out at me.  I'll start with this one beause it stuck out to me from Smash after reading the newest pages of posts this morning.   Smash, gets very upset when people vote him without a perfect rationale, yet here he is telling you that not all votes are to find scum.   He certainly doesnt react like that when he gets votes.  I'd also like to point out that this was a unabashed bandwagon jump move after complaining that we didnt get a reveal from Jville.

Vote Smash

Vote smash

I like this logic from jif and as others have pointed out it’s weird that he put drums at L-4 and then wants to stop at L-2. 

22 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'll pass on the Smash versus GATA trains.  Still WTL Crusher but for now...

Unvote, vote Kdels

Why kdels?

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Read the thread.  If you can't do that, complete an ISO on Kdels.  Talk to me then.  

Why don’t you stop being difficult and give us your case. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You were voting smash right? What's your take on Crusher? and why are yoy voting smc?

I was voting smash and I moved to smc because he’s posted like twice then pops in votes crusher and leaves. A lot of people seemed to be good with voting him and so was I. I would think if he’s town he’s probably not a pr so I’d rather lynch him then go to random. My thoughts on crusher are right now I don’t have a town or scum read on him but if he’s telling the truth about being vt then I’d rather take a chance at smc. 

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I don’t like her game. A bunch of factual errors and rushed posts. Check out her edits and weird logic. She could just be off but I don’t dig it. Since I don’t know the root material I’m skeptical of alignments and amount of teams. Scum FBI vs Cartel mixed with this family seems overly simple. 

4 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Vote Gata

im thinking third party and the cartel feels right. 

If FBI is scum then who would be town? A cartel is the obvious counterpart to a law enforcement agency. 
unvote vote kdels

I still don’t believe kdels right now. He only revealed a character who he could easily guess is town and his defense was pretty much that we all suck. I’m going to keep my vote on him for now. 

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I agree that's why I'm looking for more information.  Is Charlotte a main character?  If not, the character may not even be in this game for someone to counter with.  

I don’t watch the show but I looked it up and she’s a main character. 

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

At least you can prove my claim that you suck. So you're saying i went into IMDB and picked a random character - who happens to be a main character - and then I decided this is a good place to hide?

I’m saying you were pressured to reveal and you couldn’t use your own character so you picked one that would probably be town. And you still haven’t revealed your role, let’s hear it. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

Weird. I gave you something that no one will counter and will clearly make me Town. But you want more info that would only benefit scum?

Fair enough. I’ll unvote but someone can still counter, it hasn’t been that long since your reveal. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

vote JiF 

cos of fake outrage

Are you saying jif had fake outrage? I believe they were talking about smc. 
vote los

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

spoot mentioned fake outrage, i agreed...   i just think he's wrong...if i were crusher i'd be going on about instincts, et cet...

But you don’t even know what fake outrage they’re talking about so how can you vote based on that?

• Haha 1

Went back and ISOd Dice. Just because I’m a newbie doesn’t mean I can’t read the words town mason. You’re reaching. 
vote dice

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

I’m sorry not mafia related but I just cried laughing 

8CA13F85-2D6C-41C3-8843-44CD8AFB23D3.jpeg

Every man has to have a hill they’re willing to die on. For this guy, it’s his nest. I have nothing but for respect for this gentleman. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company