Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Arsis     100%

Vote Jville

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

well let's not get him to L-1 because Arsis is trigger happy.  

I already voted so I can't hammer.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Play Music

It was a normal day at the office. Marty and his business partner had been laundering money in Chicago out of their accounting firm for a while and it was business as usual. That was until Camino Del Rio and crew stormed into the office demanding to know why money was missing from the laundering operation.

MV5BMjkyODgwZmQtMTkzYS00ZTgxLWI1ZjctYWZi

No one know what was going on but the cartel does not F around with money, or anything for that matter. Two rules of working with the Navarro cartel.

1) Never screw over the cartel.

2) You don't quit the cartel.

Well, no one knew except Marty's partner Bruce Liddell who had been skimming money off the top without telling anyone. 

fe127e491112abe5b8212d12f97d5ea0.jpg

The cartel took them out behind the building, Camino shot Bruce in the head and the others proceeded to cut him up and stuff him  into barrels for disposal. Then he turned to Marty.

Ozark_101_Unit_03906R_CC4-1098x732.jpg

Only some quick thinking kept Marty and his family alive. He had a brochure in his pocket for the Ozarks and sweet talked Camino into the idea that his family could go there and launder money. You see, the FBI was swarming all over everyone in Chicago and it was risky business. In the Ozarks, things would be a lot easier and the they'd be able to launder even more money. 

Marty Byrde and family need to make business relationships in the Ozarks to fulfill their promise of laundering money there, but it won't be easy. There are other people with business interests already there.

Roster:

1. JetFan80
  2. Arsis
  3. Losmeister
  4. BallinPB
  5. Crusher
  6. JC
  7. GATA
  8. Lizzy
  9. Ape
  10. Stark
  11. jvill
  12. JETS
  13. Freestater
  14. Smash
  15. Drums
  16. CTM
  17. Scorpion Woman
  18. JiF
  19. SMC
  20. kdels

It is now Day 1. There are no restrictions for character or role reveals however; you should be very careful in doing so as there are people out there looking for some of you.

There is no unvote requirement but I do ask that you bold your votes so it's easy to keep track.

If I can rap that entire song without lyrics in front of me and do a decent job can you mod kill ape?

55 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

that's between you and barry....

cue @Arsis for some obscure sexual deviation 

What GATA and I do with her strap on while 80 watches behind closed doors as consenting adults is none of your business!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i agree. besides, my imagination probably pales in comparison to the boundary busting creativity that occurs...

LoveBoxOfficial on Twitter: "#NewProfilePic… "

Crusher and I broke one of those once.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

*three, took 2 weeks to find them wedged in my butt crevice, east side mezzanine. 

And not for a lack of exploring on my part.

• Haha 2

Also, I'm watching the first episode and I'm already hooked.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Pac said:

yeah...  so I still don't know who won DPR's game.

I did.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

@jvill 51 any thoughts about the people on your train?

You're scum this game aren't you?

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Drums said:

No but I am trying to make sh*t happen

It doesn't feel like that. It feels like you're overzealously reaching to look like you're being active. It looks super forced.

Unvote vote Drums

33 minutes ago, Drums said:

Any thoughts on Ballin voting Pac then quickly going with the flow to you?

Just stop you're scum. Go in the QT and regroup

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

Why would they? Why wouldn't they? Your answer is WIFOM. I wouldn't do that as scum because scum shouldn't do that. Or maybe you do it as scum because scum wouldn't do that and it makes you look good? Like I said WIFOM bs.

Your play looks forced. You're even mad that I'm responding to you when you said that was your goal. It looks to me like you were trying to nudge things early day 1 in the middle of the jville jokes.

23 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok go back to talking about the dumb sex sh*t again. Yay.

Have you ever had a 5'10" 24 year old blond haired blue eyed Scandinavian goddess pee on you? If you haven't I will say that I found the experience enjoyable and I would rate it 5 stars in Yelp. You should try it if you ever have the opportunity.

Something about those Nordic women born and raised in the cold descendants of the vikings really does it for me.

25 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Why would he be hanging out on a random player if he was scum... do you think he missed the opportunity to blend into the leading train?

Soft defense and redirect off of drums noted.

When did lizard King sign up? I thought he was still in jail?

• Haha 3

Just now, Lizard King said:

Posts like this remind me not to play this game because my head inevitably explodes 

Like the time you and your friends Jared from subway got arrested together.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How many pages before you quit on a preteen girl emo rant, remind us that you can squat your small frame in weight, and post a picture of a death metal band? Over under at 40. 

I'm 6'3"

Everything else is fairly accurate.

• Haha 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

3,2,1, Arsis self votes 

Not yet. Soon. I'd say once I get like 4 or 5 votes. Or if you or 80 vote for me.

BL_Top_POR2.jpg

This is to make Robert California happy. No idea why he would name himself after the worst character in the office.

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don’t think they’re saying you’re a great lynch for no reason I think the way you frame things sometimes it’s like you’re creating a narrative. Usually framing things are scum traits. But I’ve seen you do this as town so I’m not going to vote you for that. I think kdels mentioned it and so did arsis obviously they can be scum too but just so you know. Kinda what happened with you and DPR in the WMCJ game 

This is absolutely the correct thing. I said he was coming across forced and scummy. But framing is definitely the better way to put it. It seems like he is trying to get a narrative going and seems like he has an agenda that just isn't finding scum. It also seemed super out of place so soon in the game.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So you buffoons ran up Jvill and got no info for it ? Good job

Blame drums he can in with his white savior complex and had to single handedly get town to talk while covering for everyone and everything.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

so arsis vs ape vs lk - this game is going to be fun once it gets rolling

Nah, that's predictable and hence not fun.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

End result is arsis flexes his muscles in front of a mirror, ape heads to the bathroom to have a solid poop and LK gets himself banned from the internet.

Before the pandemic I was closing in on a 405lb bench. I got 375 up with a clean pause. Hit 315 for a solid 8. My squat was flirting with starting with the number 5 as well.

Right now I'm fat and weak but in January I was golden.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I think I'll vote Crusher and let the chips fall where they may.  Still need to re-read.

Vote Crusher

Crusher over drums? Why?

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m town? I told arsis to go lube up his favorite Korn poster and I didn’t realize gata was voting under an alter ego and pointed that out. Other than that I have said nothing 

Korn? Come on. If I'm sticking a poster in my ass it's going to be a Death poster at the very least.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Top 3 town?

Nyn, GATA and jif.

No comment about Korn? ******* Korn?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Anyone in your scum pile besides me?

Yes, I'm looking at 2-3 people rn that I have scum leans on.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a random chance of mod-killing @Arsis at a regular interval as revenge for hammering me for fun last game.

No balls.

• Haha 3

Just now, Lizard King said:

You really give off the vibe of a kid named Chaz who rocked Korn and his mom’s best bowl cut in grammar school with the skater chain who has like five cats now and takes pictures of puddles. 

Basement? I wish I was homeless at that age.

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What about gata and jif seems townie to you?

Tingles in my no no area.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There are generally 2 schools of thought....

Fact: Bears eat beets

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, freestater said:

Not sure yet. There is much reference to things that I simply was not here for. That makes the process difficult. One idea I am leaning towards though,is this: Drums may very well be scum, but if he's not then I think its highly likely that nyn is.

Arsis sounds like a cop, but that's more just a gut thing. 

Anyways....its a process.

3481691.jpg

And if I am the cop? What's the point of pointing out out day 1? Why are you town powerrole hunting? Whose job is that? Town or scum?

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Sweet Eric 

Ugh good point by The Gimp 

That's Mr. Gimp to you.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company