Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

26 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Like the time you and your friends Jared from subway got arrested together.

18 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How many pages before you quit on a preteen girl emo rant, remind us that you can squat your small frame in weight, and post a picture of a death metal band? Over under at 40. 

png-clipart-el-risitas-popcorn-maize-jun

• Haha 3

So you buffoons ran up Jvill and got no info for it ? Good job

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

faux outrage

That's Mock outrage  

1 hour ago, GATA said:

👀 Are you claiming a mason?

how do you come up with that question ? Are you ?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok then I’ll just go do other things I guess

Its day one calm down . 

So many reasons why people vote in these games its not always just to find scum sometimes its to find town a rule people out by their reaction .

If I vote you here am I claiming you are scum on day 1 which would be ridiculous or am I checking for reaction ? Lets see.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't pout.  Your options aren't just to focus on the Jvill train or leave.  You have other choices.  Like casing others.  Posting your top 3.   Etc.  

This ^ 

Unvote Jvill 

Vote Drums

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm not claiming anything.

It's a question based on you vouching for someone aka @CTM

100% town without any night phases I think I've seen him post maybe twice at the most.

So either you're scum , or a mason if not why would you vouch for the hippie

not vouching for CTM at all just know his style and when his is not posting most of the time he is disinterested town. He could be busy for all I know but my years of playing with him say town. of course its still day one so ...

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

So you quoted me with no comment ...spit it out 

ebb9fbb5a1bda313f872c52076367e5e.jpg

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

L4 vote wants to slow down at L2? 

yeah knuckle head I didn't see a vote count and i didn't want someone to come in and hammer his ass before he had a chance to defend himself. 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Do you still work evenings or are you just playing minimally

I'm home right now due to covid . What do you mean by playing minimally ? I've been active today 

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't see how I can defend any more than I have but I can reveal so at least give me that chance when I get to L-1. I don't want to reveal it yet though if I don't have to

defending against people pointing fingers at you is different than defending at L-2 .... At L-2 you have to make an actual choice and that choice you make will give info as to what alignment you might be.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Please feel free to call me names, your rudimentary understanding of the high level instincts I have is making you lash out. Its ok Smash. 

Ok so Crush love is all confident and sh*t what happened the last few games I was not around ? You guys been pumping up his ego or some crap like that ?

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Smash please just accept the fact that my instincts have transcended the game and its bigger than all of us. JUST like my ass and your head. 

you are awesome

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I still don't like this 

exactly what don't you like ?

1 minute ago, GATA said:

K so guys here's my thought let's not go lynching a perhaps PR tonight we can vet his claim tomorrow.

Drums (9) -- @Nynaeve, @Losmeister @kdels62, @Arsis, @JiF @Lizard King, @JustEndTheSuffering @Smashmouth @freestater

GATA he didn't reveal anything ...plus you are  saying we can vet him tomorrow ? How do you expect to do that when you don't even know his role ? That makes no sense. if he does not want to reveal Im fine with that but you are making claims here that can't actually happen

1 minute ago, GATA said:

you vetting CTM because of a feel I've seen him do that as scum too 

I'm not Vetting CTM at all I'm pointing out his meta thats far far from vetting. yet you claim you can vett Drums tomorrow somehow and he has not even revealed

GATA starting to ping a bit IMO 

First she accuses me of trying to Vet CTM when all I did was point to his past Meta.

Then she claimed she can somehow Vet Drums who has not claimed anything.

It seems to me shes over playing a bit as scum.

If she was playing scum she already got her info on Drums having a role so its easy for her to call a hold on his lynch and try to look squeaky clean.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not backing down from someone who's been playing scummy cause he's saying he's a PR. You're acting as if you've never come across a fake reveal.

shes trying too hard to look clean Nyn I can feel it.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What's the rush to lynch him?  He's boxed in a bit now.  He'll have to vet whatever his role is eventually, or die.

Right and GATA is claiming he can be vetted tomorrow when we don't even know his role . They could very well be teammates

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Drums: "It is I, a power role"

GATA: "That settles it, let's not lynch this sir and we can vet him without a reveal"

What is happening? 

GATA jumped the gun 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's the rush to lynch him?  He's boxed in a bit now.  He'll have to vet whatever his role is eventually, or die.

I don't think Nyn is pushing for a lynch ...info yes.... lynch no. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

We can ask him what he did and a counterclaim can or won't happen 

Why are we trying to fish PR ?

GATA what are you talking about . hes has not revealed ,,you're not making sense here. And Im not at all trying to fish out his role Im trying to figure out what you are talking about

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

How am I the only one that doesn't want o fish for the PR this sh*t boggles my mind.

GATA when someone is run up to L-2 they either reveal or they don't ...you can't half ass reveal and you can't claim to vet the half ass reveal with zero info. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

He already said he has a PR so you think town is loaded with PRs? Come on 

Its a 20 player game anything is possible but there are roles in place to protect reveled power roles.

I revealed Doc once early in the game and lived to end game . 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

you got those 2 quotes backwards my big friend

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Scum doesn't like half claims either.

80 a half reveal helps scum and does nothing for town. They now know hes a PR without us knowing that role our other power roles will have a hard time figuring out how to proceed. Either way Scum will be shooting his ass tonight unless he has protection. This favors scum IMHO I could be wrong but I don't think I am and I also feel GATA is trying to play goodie goodie by saying HALT !!!! No lynch without even giving it much thought she blurted that out pretty fast now shes floundering a bit to the questioning

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are definitely being overly aggressive but I will reveal. I am the cop. I get my results in FBI and not FBI. I asked Barry if FBI is town, he said FBI is scum. 

I don’t think I will be the person anyone is looking for so if I die it is okay. 

Just play your game you will have protection/

Unvote Drums

1 minute ago, Drums said:

You guys were really a pain in the ass this game and I don’t really think I’ve played that scummy, I just think you guys are used to a different style. You aren’t ready for this jelly

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

WTF are you doing ? Stop acting like this and play the game your not thee only role out there

Just now, Drums said:

Im tired of you

Drums she was playing it correctly ...sometimes when we have PR's we get run up by the luck of the draw or by one comment that might seem scummy ...just be cool and play it out and come up with some good investigations based on what you see at this point ... okay ?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Don't bother. You're not going to survive.

first time  COP dead in 5 minutes lol

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't crowd source your investigations.  

Good rule of thumb as cop:  Investigate the low-lying players, not necessarily the loudest ones.  

You forgot to say don't listen to 80 ...oh wait NM

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company