Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

as for the bold, in the show...  Russ and the restaurant gal get squeezed by the FBI...  eventually Wyatt becomes Lady Snell's lover....

Yup. My thinking, too.

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

and as for revealing, why sholdnt GATA or Ape reveal? 

I'm not totally keen on revealing when we don't know what's going on, but perhaps that could be revisited later in the game.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This, comes across as freestater teammate. Who was also a smash teammate...

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Early game case. Abandoned pretty quickly, except he’d go on to call smash scum several other times D1. 

Have you ever played with these 2? They clamp their jaw on each other and don’t let go. This looks like distancing in re-read.

vite jif

Funny, you rep'd my post about Smash and quoted my post about Free and said, "I agree".  Hindsight, narrative, something something.  lol

Jif is my guess for langmores.

JC was fbi. The secondary guy. We want Petty, and so I’ve Been thinking about an ideal false claim for a cult leader. Nitrite would be a great way of basically coasting.

On 6/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why kdels?

On 6/24/2020 at 3:31 PM, kdels62 said:

He didn’t answer this but criticized me for being fine with someone else’s logic on day 1.

It was odd that kdeks responded for jc.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:36 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Smash (7) -- Jvill, gata, Crusher, Los, JiF, JETS, kdels
gata (5) -- Smush, Lizzie, Ape, nyn, Stark
Crusher (2) -- Arsis, ballin
Jvill (2) -- 80, CTM
Drums (1) -- Free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
kdels (1) -- JC

Not voting: Drums

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Thursday @ Noon

Big trains and jc vs. kdels is happening in a vacuum.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Back tracking?  WTF?

On 6/24/2020 at 3:52 PM, kdels62 said:

Changing my vote... on day 1... unheard of...

On 6/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Exactly my point.  Why waste time with GATA when we can lynch Kdels?

All comes across like distancing. Neither guy really wanted the other lynched.

Just now, JiF said:

Funny, you rep'd my post about Smash and quoted my post about Free and said, "I agree".  Hindsight, narrative, something something.  lol

Correct, I did. However, in looking back with the context that you’ve been narrative building, it looks scummy. 

Im not building a story. You’re falsely comparing apples to oranges. I’m rereading with the context of your ongoing play. You’ve been going back and stringing posts together to support a story. That’s narrative.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Correct, I did. However, in looking back with the context that you’ve been narrative building, it looks scummy. 

Im not building a story. You’re falsely comparing apples to oranges. I’m rereading with the context of your ongoing play. You’ve been going back and stringing posts together to support a story. That’s narrative.

If you say so...

15 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

as for the bold, in the show...  Russ and the restaurant gal get squeezed by the FBI...  eventually Wyatt becomes Lady Snell's lover....

and as for revealing, why sholdnt GATA or Ape reveal? 

You’re a lynch candidate. We are not.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I'm voting kdels because i don't believe we have a cop, 2 masons, a doc, a 2x watcher AND a mirror vs 2 scum teams.

*A cop that can only catch 1 Scum team

And we still can't be certain there are only 2 Scum teams. Although, I'm scratching my head at why there were no kills last night.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Please explain how I am a double talking shade.

Do you see the incredible difference between you and CTM. He knows he blew me off, he tried saying something today and got called out and didn’t fight it. Whatever you want to make of it is up to you but he said it straight up. You’re taking the same tact as a five year old. Arm chair qb is one thing. The scummy piece is actually trying to keep playing the angle. 

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

i'd still like to see what exactly you all THINK made me "claim" Wendy...

i asked about Wendy's needs being taken care of in Marty's absence...  

have you ever heard me refer to myself in the 3rd person...     thats tacky as phuk and not something i am down with...

speaking of which...  ewww!!! @Integrity28 re: that CTM suggestion...   ffs.

FWIW, I never thought you claimed Wendy.

And this is the first time you seem like your feathers are ruffled, with getting all this attention.

Just now, Lizard King said:

Do you see the incredible difference between you and CTM. He knows he blew me off, he tried saying something today and got called out and didn’t fight it. Whatever you want to make of it is up to you but he said it straight up. You’re taking the same tact as a five year old. Arm chair qb is one thing. The scummy piece is actually trying to keep playing the angle. 

I have 0 idea what you're talking about.  What I'm saying is it was a bad investigation.  That's all.  

On 6/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Agent Evans had been on the Byrde/Navarro cartel case for a while and had basically made it his life’s work to take them down. Whatever it took, within the law, he was all-in to nail their balls to the wall. 

This particular evening, on his way back from a visit to the Snell ranch to question them about their recent interactions with the Byrde’s, Evans was traveling the backroads around the lake. Suddenly a man in a cowboy hat walked into the road 50 yards in front of him and stopped. He slammed on the brakes and stopped just in time … just in time for the man to pump the shotgun and fire 2 slugs through the windshield and into his chest. Evans' body collapsed over the steering wheel causing the horn to sound as blood pooled on the floor mat.

Agent-Trevor-Evans-McKinley-Belcher-III-

JC - FBI Agent Evans - Even Night Tracker (Scum)  - Has been killed

SO question, if this is a cult game? Would Cult still flip scum? I honestly don't remember and now I'm not trying to assume 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Charlotte, IMO, would most certainly be Town, but we'd be assuming that it's not a fake claim.

The only reason I think it's legit is because we saw nyn flip Charlotte's brother, CTM is the mom, SMC was the dad. 

You're Buddy. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif is my guess for langmores.

JC was fbi. The secondary guy. We want Petty, and so I’ve Been thinking about an ideal false claim for a cult leader. Nitrite would be a great way of basically coasting.

Um...

What now?

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

struggle fail GIF by College of Natural Sciences, UT Austin

Lol, so for some reason when I saw this gif that old song Lollipop, lollipop oh lolli lolli pop..   popped in my head with Gatabot substituted for lollipop. 

Anyway, i decided to search for the lyrics to see if there's a funny gatabot ******* sh*t up in mafia version of the lyrics I could make. So i searched lollipop lyrics in google with the results below.. 

I started reading them like wtf is this, I had no idea Lil Wayne had a song called lollipop too and I definitely made it through the first line and was thinking to myself I don't remember that song referencing homos

The intended song was by the Chordettes btw

image.png.301b821ab9c0bbcb0b63e333dd2df4bc.png

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CTM said:

Lol, so for some reason when I saw this gif that old song Lollipop, lollipop oh lolli lolli pop..   popped in my head with Gatabot substituted for lollipop. 

Anyway, i decided to search for the lyrics to see if there's a funny gatabot ******* sh*t up in mafia version of the lyrics I could make. So i searched lollipop lyrics in google with the results below.. 

I started reading them like wtf is this, I had no idea Lil Wayne had a song called lollipop too and I definitely made it through the first line and was thinking to myself I don't remember that song referencing homos

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

That Lil Wayne song is Gata's jam!

maywa denki robot GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I just want to point out that if kdels is telling the truth about his role, than lynching him is the only way that Scum is going to get rid of him.

And after saying this, I realize that nobody is voting him any longer, so there goes that point.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

FWIW, I never thought you claimed Wendy.

And this is the first time you seem like your feathers are ruffled, with getting all this attention.

for me, it has to do with the fact that I have seen how people claim/reveal.....   and i didnt do anything even remotely like that...

and if someone would point out that i said something that is VERY CLOSE to claiming, then i'd be concerned cos as a noob, i dont want to **** up the game....

aside- so when you said "uppity" about Wendy...  u mean like Chanel no. 5?

:-)

salud!

Zak Garcia on Twitter: "“Lose your shit tomorrow. Today's no day ...

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2020 at 5:58 PM, Dicetosser said:

im not DIRECTING anything, just saying what id like to see happen. As for masons neither Gata nor Jets are very experienced are they? let me know if im wrong. They may not realise that the mod actually TELLS you your masons. and that if he doesnt, then you may not be.

be clear  i wasnt exactly bagging you with the take the lead thing, just noting a tone shift  perhaps an attitude shift.

And if you want to try and say what im saying then get it right. The masons being viewed and the mod telling them their masons are two different things. Even if they tell me he said they were masons I STILL want one checked because how easy is it for two scum to make that claim and say the mod said so? If you cant see that basic a thing then dont EVER go calling yourself the greatest ever or anything like that again.

I think I have 1 yr 1/2 of mafia or 2 Idk @Stark would know we started at the same time. 

But me & Jets are in QT together I think that's a little hard to miss don't you think?

LK viewed me idk if that helps 

41 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I have 0 idea what you're talking about.  What I'm saying is it was a bad investigation.  That's all.  

How many times do you need to remind us that you didn’t like the investigation? You didn’t contribute to the suggestion pool when I asked. I think it’s been 5 hours now that you’re going on about the fuc**ing investigation being wasted. What are you trying to divert from?

How many times do you need to remind us that you didn’t like the investigation? You didn’t contribute to the suggestion pool when I asked. I think it’s been 5 hours now that you’re going on about the fuc**ing investigation being wasted. What are you trying to divert from?

I just tried to end the conversation but you are keeping it going.  First of all I didn't notice the suggestion pool you are referring to.  Did I comment on it or did I acknowledge it?  

Who's pushing what?  I simply made a comment and now you are saying I'm trying to divert?  You are trying to push a narrative now all because I said I didn't like the investigation.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I just tried to end the conversation but you are keeping it going.  First of all I didn't notice the suggestion pool you are referring to.  Did I comment on it or did I acknowledge it?  

Who's pushing what?  I simply made a comment and now you are saying I'm trying to divert?  You are trying to push a narrative now all because I said I didn't like the investigation.  

Yeah this is getting bizzare. not sure why lizzie is so defensive about this. it's the stupid ape's fault anyway

You said I'm trying to divert and I would like to know from what?  What's your angle here?  You are making a big deal over a comment that I made which I feel rightfully so.  Yet you are trying to spin this comment by telling me that I shouldve contributed the "suggestion pool" when you asked and that I'm trying to divert from something which is weird because I have no idea where you would get that from.