Jump to content

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, **** you all. Bye. I'm Marty Byrde, dipsh*ts. You accuse me of speed lynching but then speed lynch me. Thanks for inviting me to the game, BarryMod.  But, again, **** you all.  I'm

*** Mod Note *** @HessStation is replacing Arsis. Thank you Hess! Note 2: I'm fresh out of replacements so ya'll need to get a damn grip!

Posted Images

Before I get out of here for a couple of hours also I just want to point to the fact that LK said that because I omitted that I didn't notice when he was suggesting investigation candidates that I was misleading.  

Yet the lizard actually changes what I said which I feel is much more misleading.  

37 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Doesn’t have to go anywhere with you to have a point. What you’re doing is called backtracking. 
 

- “it was stupid for you to ask”

- “it was stupid for you to ask”

- “it was stupid for you to ask”

 

enter the backtracking:

- “it was stupid for you to ask AND I wasn’t around”

 

 

Besides the stupid for you to ask which I never said, the I wasn't around which I never said also could easily be checked by going back to that post to see if I was posting around that time.  This is false information purposely put out by LK.  He couldve easily just quoted what I said but chose to paraphrase what I said to frame a different narrative.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lizard King said:

 

 

 

 

Just now, Lizard King said:

I’m admittedly horrible at mafia but I know enough that countervoting is scum 101

I am not even voting for you fool and have never voted for you.  Wow are you this bad really?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, with @Integrity28 pointing out what looks like distancing between Kdels and JC, I decided to take a look at Jvill's interactions with JC and Smash, two known Scum of opposite alignments, and what I found is that JC came in immediately voting Jvill, and made multiple allusions to him being Scum. Jvill's interactions back to him (which I pointed out earlier) were superficial, at best.

^^JC's first post of the game.

^^Interaction #1

^^Interaction #2

^^Interaction #3

And, that's it. Jvill doesn't try to counter-case JC, or question him, or anything.

 

Now, Jvill's interactions with Smash are a lot different. Jvill openly questions Smash from the get-go, mentions him multiple times with other players, and ended up being one of the more vocal players to case Smash. I didn't quote everything, but there is a significant difference between Jvill vs JC and Jvill vs Smash, so you get the idea.

The last potential thing I saw pertains to the final quote where Jvill votes Smash. Now, I know it's kinda game-y to analyze player "reactions" to posts, but Smash downvoted that vote on him by Jvill. I looked back and he didn't downvote a single other post around the time of his lynch. Maybe it's nothing, but it piqued my interest. I know Smash doesn't like bussing.

Jvill has been quiet as of late, and I know it's because of RL stuff he's dealing with, and I sincerely hop everything is all right, but I think this is a good place for some pressure

vote Jvill

^^Jvill's first vote of the game, and subsequent interaction with Smash.

 

^^Interaction #2, I believe

 

 

I had a scum read on Smash, and a null read on JC. I’m not going to fabricate a “counter case” just because he voted for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

btw, last 2 lynches came under pressure of deadline...

days and days of no action...     not fun...

vote Dice

for name ending in Britslang insult...

a bloody tosser

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok just arrived to my new house and I have about 7-8 pages to catch up on which I’ll be doing as soon as we get settled

Congrats !!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drums said:

Ok just arrived to my new house and I have about 7-8 pages to catch up on which I’ll be doing as soon as we get settled

You're in Mexico right?  Congratulations on your new house!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

 

I am not even voting for you fool and have never voted for you.  Wow are you this bad really?  

I think that’s the point. You called me a serious vote candidate, didn’t vote, and if you did you’re doing so after I voted you. Not a good spot for you to be in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lizard King said:

I think that’s the point. You called me a serious vote candidate, didn’t vote, and if you did you’re doing so after I voted you. Not a good spot for you to be in. 

Either you’re not paying attention or you’re an idiot.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I think that’s the point. You called me a serious vote candidate, didn’t vote, and if you did you’re doing so after I voted you. Not a good spot for you to be in. 

I never called you a serious vote candidate but considering it now.  If you had any reading comprehension, Gata asked for top 3 and I said Lk LK Lk.  Then in the next sentence I said seriously I need to read the day again.

Never voted you nor did I vote you after you voted me.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Before I get out of here for a couple of hours also I just want to point to the fact that LK said that because I omitted that I didn't notice when he was suggesting investigation candidates that I was misleading.  

Yet the lizard actually changes what I said which I feel is much more misleading.  

Besides the stupid for you to ask which I never said, the I wasn't around which I never said also could easily be checked by going back to that post to see if I was posting around that time.  This is false information purposely put out by LK.  He couldve easily just quoted what I said but chose to paraphrase what I said to frame a different narrative.  

This reads like town defense. Like you’re kinda in shock at what he’s saying and how it is supposed to look bad for you, and none of it tracks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 12:59 AM, BallinPB said:

Dice wanting to investigate Jets and Gata not sitting well with me at the moment.  I have to think about that more.  

Why?

12 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Hess laughed at Arsis’s reveal it feels like a lie but is it really a lie? 

If we really want to vet me, we can have the cop try and investigate me and they’ll just get a read on themselves. That’s a waste of a PR just to vet me. I’d rather just have it talked out and be lynched than waste night action with so many players still in the game.

ive lost track of claims  your the claimed mirror?

10 hours ago, BallinPB said:

is it wrong that as a grown man I'm scared to be sedated and have a camera shoved down my throat?  I'm kind of scared/nervous and it's happening tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

your getting sedated? your lucky  they didnt sedate me.

honestly it isnt that bad. It hits a certain point of your throat and you just pass out, I actually woke up as it hit the same point on the way out.

Your throat will be sore for about 3 days so if you have meetings or such cancel them cause you wont want to talk.

 

You will find out if you have a good gag reflex or not lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BallinPB said:

So after the 80 lynch, LK investigates himself then he investigates Gata.  I understand him investigating himself but to investigate Gata I think was stupid.  With the scene suggesting a flip also, it now seem suspicious.  

 

8 hours ago, BallinPB said:

So my question is does anybody else find it odd that LK has investigated Gata last night and then to think I'm not going to spend all game figuring out if LK can give us a real result.  

FFS   he has a role. Its useless but its a role. Why shouldnt he use it and why is it odd that he used it on Gata? Shes not cleared

7 hours ago, GATA said:

Thank you 

Vote Dice

 

7 hours ago, BallinPB said:

VOTE DICE

Allright you two  Reasons? and try something other then activity.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I suggested it, because she has a mason partner that can fact check him. You could have spoken up then.

YOU suggested it?? wanna try that again?

7 hours ago, GATA said:

I could go here too based on all the Smash stuff but I like JiF's catch

 

Im not totally caught up  what catch of jifs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Why?

your getting sedated? your lucky  they didnt sedate me.

honestly it isnt that bad. It hits a certain point of your throat and you just pass out, I actually woke up as it hit the same point on the way out.

Your throat will be sore for about 3 days so if you have meetings or such cancel them cause you wont want to talk.

 

You will find out if you have a good gag reflex or not lol

You were talking about investigating them when I said they will sort themselves eventually and we have other people to investigate beforehand.  I do remember you said yes but you still want them investigated eventually but I think they will sort themselves before that time comes.  It reads to me as someone trying to put more attention on to something that really doesnt need it.  

I hope I don't feel it because when I put my toothbrush too far back on my tongue I start gagging so I can only imagine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

You were talking about investigating them when I said they will sort themselves eventually and we have other people to investigate beforehand.  I do remember you said yes but you still want them investigated eventually but I think they will sort themselves before that time comes.  It reads to me as someone trying to put more attention on to something that really doesnt need it.  

I hope I don't feel it because when I put my toothbrush too far back on my tongue I start gagging so I can only imagine. 

ok i can live with that logic.

 

the reason i want one checked is because ive been fooled by a really good mason fake claim by scum and have been sucked in by thinking someone in a qt with me was town when they were not. We were lovers not masons. Hence why I learnt to always ask

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

How is that obvious?

 

because he keeps getting the same result. Thats paranoid

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Went back and ISOd Dice. Just because I’m a newbie doesn’t mean I can’t read the words town mason. You’re reaching. 
vote dice

your read those words in a QT?

Does that PROVE to everyone other then you and gata that you actually did? That you actually ARE??

No it doesnt. Towns generally take masons at their word. if one dies and flips differently then the other is auto lynched.

Problem for you is my experience with mason fake claims. I DONT take masons at their word.  I will give some benefit of the doubt but I want them verified. Thats not reaching. Im not even calling you scum Im saying I want you verified because you COULD be scum. just like everyone else who isnt verified COULD be scum.

and dont think i havent noticed that the idea of being checked really doesnt really sit well with you and gata    makes it seem like you have something to hide to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Ive gotta start work  but just so you all dont get stupid im grace young the pastors wife

 

will check back at lunch

What?!?! Lol 😂 do we have the pastor to confirm this is true ??? 
so far we’ve only seen more main story characters this is the first I see a character like yours show up 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

because he keeps getting the same result. Thats paranoid

Yeah, but couldn't that be because he's an insane cop, and all three people he investigated are Town?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

your read those words in a QT?

Does that PROVE to everyone other then you and gata that you actually did? That you actually ARE??

No it doesnt. Towns generally take masons at their word. if one dies and flips differently then the other is auto lynched.

Problem for you is my experience with mason fake claims. I DONT take masons at their word.  I will give some benefit of the doubt but I want them verified. Thats not reaching. Im not even calling you scum Im saying I want you verified because you COULD be scum. just like everyone else who isnt verified COULD be scum.

and dont think i havent noticed that the idea of being checked really doesnt really sit well with you and gata    makes it seem like you have something to hide to me.

Lol 😂 where is this coming from

 you could literally check us I’ve offered several times to reveal my character 

we’d be burning an investigation but it’s a lie to say we’re reluctant to it.

Ballin and LK just had a 3 hr fight about it because he viewed me.  

Drums checked Crusher/ spoot after he gave a character that’s very protown again his investigations motives were questioned. 

I think if you actually read the whole game and saw how we’ve been trying to help you wouldn’t second think this and the fact you keep pushing this narrative that we’re faking and or didn’t read is ridiculous 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...