Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

38 minutes ago, Drums said:

No I was agreeing. Why haven't I caught any FBI? 0/3? Wtf -- how is that even possible.

Legit the only thing that has me second-guessing your reveal is how you were seeding crap early and continue to over-state how perplexed you are for not having caught anyone.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

FBI

so, I was tinking...Petty (Queen) and the dead guy, Trevor? and then there was the accountant lady!! 

So that's 3 min to start...  with Bear Langmore Russ and the Restaurant Lady as potential flips....

Gross.

• WTF? 1

Just now, Losmeister said:

sorry. Just counting the players left and how many could be FBI...

It’s coming across as disruption. There amount is going to be relative to the amount of langmores and distribution of role powers.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 4 Final Vote Count

dice (8) -- gata, hess, jif, los, jets, ape, ctm, ballin

jvill (1) -- spoot

Ballin (1) -- Lizzy

not voting: drums, dice, kdels, jvill

With 14 players left, it takes 8 to lynch.

Regardless of flip, this is a bad look for Lizzie.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Not really but when the hammer comes quick it always make me wonder if we just got end gamed 

Help it make sense to me.  Only way it's end gamed is if town wins no?  Why would that be disconcerting?  

Just now, BallinPB said:

Help it make sense to me.  Only way it's end gamed is if town wins no?  Why would that be disconcerting?  

I don't think its end game..  I'm just saying the rapid hammer after l-1 is usually a bad sign in my experiance .. I said it was a bit disconcerting, not terrifying ;)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't think its end game..  I'm just saying the rapid hammer after l-1 is usually a bad sign in my experiance .. I said it was a bit disconcerting, not terrifying ;)

You’re the 5th golden girl. 

play music

"Look guys, just because someone claims mason doesn't make it true. I played in a ... " dice was interrupted by a backhand to the face from gata. "I'm a mason bitch, JETS and I are". "You think I don't know what my role is?"

"Anyhow - look at this Lizzy guy, it's obvious by now he's a paranoi ..." spoot cutoff dice this time with a punch to the gut. "He could still be an insane cop twat waffle" spoot continued.

"F this guy" chirped JETS, " even a newb knows not to vote a mason".

"ANYWAY GUYS - I have to work - I'm the pastors wife don't do anyth ..." cutoff again! Ballin straight up knived the baby clean out of her and left her to bleed to death.

Ozark-Grace-Netflix-1489516.jpg?r=158943

dicetosser (Grace Young) - VT - (TOWN) had a baby knifed out of her and bled to death.

It is now night 4. You have until 10AM Wednesday to submit your night actions.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

No I know you’re a cop . But since we had no kills I started thinking it might be a cult game but everyone told me to stop mentioning it till we have more info. 

How do you know? None of his results have been verified. 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I wouldn't expect you to "fabricate" a case on JC.

Maybe there’s a disconnect on what you meant by counter case then. I was assuming you meant build a case on JC because he voted for me, did you mean it as why didn’t I defend other than by saying I’m not scum?

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe there’s a disconnect on what you meant by counter case then. I was assuming you meant build a case on JC because he voted for me, did you mean it as why didn’t I defend other than by saying I’m not scum?

No, I meant "counter case" as in digging into him and questioning him just dropping a vote on you without explanation. Exactly what you did with Smash.

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

dicetosser (Grace Young) - VT - (TOWN) had a baby knifed out of her and bled to death.

It is now night 4. You have until 10AM Wednesday to submit your night actions.

god damn gatabot

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

FBI

so, I was tinking...Petty (Queen) and the dead guy, Trevor? and then there was the accountant lady!! 

So that's 3 min to start...  with Bear Langmore Russ and the Restaurant Lady as potential flips....

52 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

ithink Petty's Boss, a lady, might be another FBI...

"just do better"

You seem to be pretty focused on the FBI, when there’s potentially other factions still out there

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There’s 14 people left and more dead orange and red than blue. Wtf ru talking about?

oy vey, i'm simply pointing to a visceral reaction I have to a quick hammer like that following l-1. I know it wasn't end game this game. I understand my intial post could be confusing but my explanation to ballin should've cleared that up

58 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

How could he confirm its true? Im not in a QT with anyone

maybe it strikes you that way but its what my pm says. The only way I know shes the pastors wife is because it tells me so.

Right now you guys are on a path to mislynch.

The pastor and his wife were characters but not main characters so unless he’s here this seems like a cover up reveal