Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

dicetosser (Grace Young) - VT - (TOWN) had a baby knifed out of her and bled to death.

It is now night 4. You have until 10AM Wednesday to submit your night actions.

Holy sh*t does this happen in the show? No, don't tell me. But damn. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

He was visited by JC and Arsis N1, and visited you last night .. all confirmed.  For him not to be cop

1) Our doc would have to be protecting scum nightly

2) He'd have to be a langmore since FBI tracker tracked him n1

3) He'd have to have some non lethal role because he visited you last night and I still see your furry ass alive and kicking

I don't get all this questioning of Drums thats been happenning.

Per the bold: This is something I asked you to clarify you earlier. You are positive JC visited Drums N1?

54 minutes ago, CTM said:

He was visited by JC and Arsis N1, and visited you last night .. all confirmed.  For him not to be cop

1) Our doc would have to be protecting scum nightly

2) He'd have to be a langmore since FBI tracker tracked him n1

3) He'd have to have some non lethal role because he visited you last night and I still see your furry ass alive and kicking

I don't get all this questioning of Drums thats been happenning.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

JC - FBI Agent Evans - Even Night Tracker (Scum)  - Has been killed

JC WAS AN EVEN NIGHT TRACKER, HOW THE **** COULD HE HAVE VISITED DRUMS ON NIGHT 1???

YOU LYING FILTHY HIPPIE!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Per the bold: This is something I asked you to clarify you earlier. You are positive JC visited Drums N1?

Yes, positive in so much as the mod told me JC visited him.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

JC WAS AN EVEN NIGHT TRACKER, HOW THE **** COULD HE HAVE VISITED DRUMS ON NIGHT 1???

YOU LYING FILTHY HIPPIE!!!

Ahh good point lol.  Considering that Arsis also visited him I'd say maybe JC was trying to kill him then?

Listen I'm telling you what the mod told me. He told me after N1 that JC visited Drums.

Then, after reading my post you just quoted he pm'd me, apologized and said messed up and forgot to tell me that Arsis also visited him.

If you think I'm making all of that up you are as dumb as your hairy simian cousin

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

sit down nice try GIF

oh ffs lol

Turns out the mistake might impact the game after all lol, if I was told Arsis visited originally i never would've had tracked in my head. 

@Barry McCockinner -  I still wouldn't intervene.. it would vet me. We can laugh about it later. I'm good.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

CTM AND DRUMS ARE RUNNING A PLAY, YA'LL!

KILL THEM BOTH!!!

I think the real cop would have outed me by now but I can't speak for CTM. I thought you guys were going to lynch him for sure today the way everyone was talking last night

Just now, Drums said:

I think the real cop would have outed me by now but I can't speak for CTM. I thought you guys were going to lynch him for sure today the way everyone was talking last night

I will self vote before they lynch you. I know what the results the mod gave me and what they are likely to mean.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ahh good point lol.  Considering that Arsis also visited him I'd say maybe JC was trying to kill him then?

Oh.

I didn't consider that...

FFS I got so excited.

I am really tired right now.

Like, seriously.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Listen I'm telling you what the mod told me. He told me after N1 that JC visited Drums.

Then, after reading my post you just quoted he pm'd me, apologized and said messed up and forgot to tell me that Arsis also visited him.

If you think I'm making all of that up you are as dumb as your hairy simian cousin

Would be incredibly against the spirit of the game to keep using PM from mod as excuses. Totally feasible for you.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Would be incredibly against the spirit of the game to keep using PM from mod as excuses. Totally feasible for you.

Nonsense. I always stay within the spirit of the game and in fact have asked the mod NOT to vouch for what I'm saying as that would make it worse.

The fact is that I was misinformed due to a mistake. That misinformation + drums being alive made me think that JC had to have tracked him. Had I originally been told that Arsis also visited I would've originally considered that JC was there to kill him.

Even if you guys lynch me based on Spoot's "gotcha" I will not complain and have no worries. But you can't expect me not to point out how we arrived at my mistaken conclusion.

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh.

I didn't consider that...

FFS I got so excited.

I am really tired right now.

Like, seriously.

I don’t feel so bad for doing the gotcha accusations now 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nonsense. I always stay within the spirit of the game and in fact have asked the mod NOT to vouch for what I'm saying as that would make it worse.

The fact is that I was misinformed due to a mistake. That misinformation + drums being alive made me think that JC had to have tracked him. Had I originally been told that Arsis also visited I would've originally considered that JC was there to kill him.

Even if you guys lynch me based on Spoot's "gotcha" I will not complain and have no worries. But you can't expect me not to point out how we arrived at my mistaken conclusion.

Too easy, Jane

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don’t think you’re making it all up, I remember your fake claim from Watchmen. I have been thinking though that you being a watcher doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re town. You could be scum/other faction with an odd night watch, which would balance nicely with JC’s even night track.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t think you’re making it all up, I remember your fake claim from Watchmen. I have been thinking though that you being a watcher doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re town. You could be scum/other faction with an odd night watch, which would balance nicely with JC’s even night track.

I don't remember my fake claim from watchman, i through in the towel that game as it was pretty unbalanced.

I totally could be on the opposing team though, I'm not. But i could be

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't remember my fake claim from watchman, i through in the towel that game as it was pretty unbalanced.

I totally could be on the opposing team though, I'm not. But i could be

Lol yeah pretty much. Said you got slipped a top secret document from the mod saying so and so was scum. It did not go well.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol yeah pretty much. Said you got slipped a top secret document from the mod saying so and so was scum. It did not go well.

threw* 

Where is verbal when we need him lol

• Haha 1