Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Also I have had the glorious ignore feature on her for days and while it’s been absolutely blissful it’s also been enlightening in that she’s hardly been quoted and thus minimal influence or use to the town cause. So seemed like a good reason. Hiding in plain sight so to speak. 

Again, you're not really giving any solid evidence to support your vote.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Again, you're not really giving any solid evidence to support your vote.

Did the USA have solid evidence when they bombed the dude from Iran in January? When we raided the bin laden compound in 2012?Conjecture is sometimes all we’ve got. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

vote GATA

nothing done to further town....      for days ....      JETS scurrying to follow and defend...  is there a lapdog role?

ugly puppies

^ solid addition to the mafiaverse

Unvote 

Vite gata 

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It may be time to start thinking about a mass character claim.

Thoughts? Objections?

I'm always up for that not sure why we are jiffyfooting around it at this point 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'm always up for that not sure why we are jiffyfooting around it at this point 

i thought about that last night...   as in " is that a thing.... where everyone town just claims and .... BOOM!"?

use ur brains scum is running this game....

the ozarks hunting GIF by NETFLIX

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Did the USA have solid evidence when they bombed the dude from Iran in January? When we raided the bin laden compound in 2012?Conjecture is sometimes all we’ve got. 

I appreciate your dedication to your character.

• Haha 1

I just played golf with one of my clients and he brought 2 others potential targets for me.  He let them know I can play and will be down to gamble, which is all true and these guys like to gamble as well.  Turns out we're all 10-12 handicaps.  So pretty evenly matched, decided not to give strokes and play it straight up and I proceed to play the worst round of golf in my life.  I did not par or birdie a single hole.  lmfao.  It was unreal.   It was utterly embarrassing.  I wanted to rage and throw and break clubs and punch things but I couldnt because they're clients and I just developed this maniacal laugh that I think actually made it worse.  Lost a lot of money.  To top it off, I left my phone in the golf cart.  Luckily they have it at the club house but legit a straight up nightmare day.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

And? lol  What does that have to do with Los? 

Nothing he could be telling the truth and be rich politics guy and be town 

But honestly I was just waiting for you to come to see who I believed more

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Nothing he could be telling the truth and be rich politics guy and be town 

But honestly I was just waiting for you to come to see who I believed more

He could be telling the truth about what?  His character?  lol.  He didnt reveal. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

He could be telling the truth about what?  His character?  lol.  He didnt reveal. 

He said he was vt 

it’s not like I haven’t asked him for his role 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Anywho if it helps, I'm Rachel Garrison. I was hesitant to share her name because in the show she is mostly an ally to Marty but does get manipulated for a bit before Marty sends her off to rehab.  

I wish I knew what any of that meant 

Spoot or gata, can we kill the twink?