Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I wish I knew what any of that meant 

Spoot or gata, can we kill the twink? 

lol basically, she's mostly good and the way her character is sent off is Marty helping her out but at one point she's spying on him for drugs for the FBI.  So that's why I didnt reveal her name.  But anywho, I'm VT so I'm safe lynch, all you'd be losing is my bad ass scum hunting skills. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol basically, she's mostly good and the way her character is sent off is Marty helping her out but at one point she's spying on him for drugs for the FBI.  So that's why I didnt reveal her name.  But anywho, I'm VT so I'm safe lynch, all you'd be losing is my bad ass scum hunting skills. 

@Spoot-Face 

Ok let’s talk this out what do you think about all the characters , I’m adding you JiF because although you might be scum you have been helping too & you know the theme

the mod could have definitely given ppl safe town characters to use for reveals too

we have a 3rd party perhaps (I think it’s LK since he’s psycho) I might be wrong 

idk if all the langmores are done but there hasn’t been any activity suggesting they’re still alive 

and we have Queen Bee 

thoughts 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Spoot-Face 

Ok let’s talk this out what do you think about all the characters , I’m adding you JiF because although you might be scum you have been helping too & you know the theme

the mod could have definitely given ppl safe town characters to use for reveals too

we have a 3rd party perhaps (I think it’s LK since he’s psycho) I might be wrong 

idk if all the langmores are done but there hasn’t been any activity suggesting they’re still alive 

and we have Queen Bee 

thoughts 

Thanks for adding me.   Would I be allowed to give an opinion if you didnt?  lol

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:
  1. 80 -- Bobby Dean - VT
  2. JC -- Agent Evans - Scum Tracker
  3. Ape -- Nelson - Town Even Night Vig
  4. Dice -- Pastor's Wife - VT
  5. Free -- Wyatt Langmore
  6. Smash -- Ruth Langmore
  7. Nyn -- Jonah - innocent child
  8. SMC -- Marty - 1x Unlynchable 
  9. Los -- Charlie - VT
  10. Spoot -- Buddy - VT - Not FBI
  11. Lizzy -- Ben - Dumb Cop
  12. Drums -- Sheriff What'sHisName - FBI Cop
  13. CTM -- Wendy - Watcher 
  14. Kdels -- Charlotte - Mirror
  15. Hess - Doc 
  16. Ballin - Not FBI
  17. Gata - Mason
  18. Jvill - Not FBI
  19. JETS - Mason
  20. JiF - Rachel - town addict 

Is this right?  Anything to add.  I know there have been a bunch of lists but I'm adding roles too because I think it's foolish to make decisions on characters at this point.  There are characters who can kind of could go either way.  I would not have thought Ruth to be scum, for example.  I understand Marty was looking for her but that's not how the show goes.  And because I know my character has kind of flipped both sides and I'm town, making decisions on characters is a slippery slope.  

We havent killed a Snell.  Husband or Wife.  I would assume they're in the game.  But which way does the husband go?  He had a partnership with Marty but was a Snell and we know how he ended.  I dont see how they're good though.

We havent seen the KC mob. 

We've killed 1 FBI.  There are 2 or more left?

There cant be that many bad guys left so again making decisions on characters is a slippery slope. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Drums lol ? how are you still alive 

also how would kdels role work if Drums views him 

Haha I probably had protection at first but then since all I do is not catch FBI, I think scum's like:

joey tribbiani whatever GIF

With that said I'll probably die tonight lol

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is this right?  Anything to add.  I know there have been a bunch of lists but I'm adding roles too because I think it's foolish to make decisions on characters at this point.  There are characters who can kind of could go either way.  I would not have thought Ruth to be scum, for example.  I understand Marty was looking for her but that's not how the show goes.  And because I know my character has kind of flipped both sides and I'm town, making decisions on characters is a slippery slope.  

We havent killed a Snell.  Husband or Wife.  I would assume they're in the game.  But which way does the husband go?  He had a partnership with Marty but was a Snell and we know how he ended.  I dont see how they're good though.

There cant be that many bad guys left so again making decisions on characters is a slippery slope. 

In addition, it cant be that easy.  The mod would have had to restricted character reveals. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

I wish I knew what any of that meant 

Spoot or gata, can we kill the twink? 

Well, if we're believing that the FBI could potentially flip/convert players, then his character has the potential to be one of/that character.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Spoot-Face 

and we have Queen Bee 

thoughts 

Bold one: If the people who were being searched for had a safe claim available to them, then Barry wouldn't have needed to warn us about revealing. Safe claims may only exist for Scum, if at all.

Bold two: That doesn't make much sense with his character claim. Either he's lying about his character and role, or he's not and likely Town, imo.

Is Sheriff Nix a good cop or is he an idiot? 

Doing a quick google search I found: 

Sheriff John Nix is a corrupt local sheriff in the Ozarks, He owes a debt to the Snell Family, and often bends police activity in their favor. He warns the Snells that Mason Young planned on having the crime lab compare Zeke's DNA to bodies found on Snell property to prove that the Snells murdered his wife, Grace.

https://ozark.fandom.com/wiki/4199633/john-nix

So not to maybe tinfoil myself because I am town but I am starting to doubt my character's abilities 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sheriff John Nix is a corrupt local sheriff in the Ozarks, He owes a debt to the Snell Family, and often bends police activity in their favor. He warns the Snells that Mason Young planned on having the crime lab compare Zeke's DNA to bodies found on Snell property to prove that the Snells murdered his wife, Grace.

So not to maybe tinfoil myself because I am town but I am starting to doubt my character's abilities 

Lol view yourself JK

you viewed spoot , jv , Ballin & ape but ape was not fbi so that’s right don’t beat yourself up 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

On the topic of Ruth and the Langmores: perhaps they really weren't a "Scum team" per se, but that was just their starting faction until they got found and pulled away to their respective Teams; Ruth to Town, Wyatt to Snell's (3rd Party/Scum/Town) and possibly a 3rd (I'd bet Russ who gets pulled to FBI). Or of, course, the whole searching mechanic might have nothing to do with alignment, and just be about attaining specific rewards/events.

We know Darlene is in the game, and I'd assume Jacob is, too. As far as their alignment, I've got no clue. They could be their own faction, they could be fractured with Darlene being Scum/3rd party and Jacob Town, or perhaps they are both Town. Hard to know until we see one flip.

Unless I'm way off on my character assumptions list, or some players are lying about their claims, I'm not sure there's room for the KC Mob, but I've thought of that possibility. They could be responsible for one of the shots on N1 by a "man with a cowboy hat".

Not sure of the remaining FBI numbers.

Fair point to yours, but duly noted that the player who's character could potentially be a give away for alignment doesn't want us to go down that route.

Just now, GATA said:

Lol view yourself JK

you viewed spoot , jv , Ballin & ape but ape was not fbi so that’s right don’t beat yourself up 

Haha I'd come up as "Not FBI" -- same sh*t different day 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Maybe, but you are specialized to find only FBI, so to give you that distinction and then to make it a null point would be cruel modding, imo.

I know ?

I will mod a game just to F Barry I promise you that haha

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

If there's anything to glean from your character it's that you are potentially Snell aligned.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

If there's anything to glean from your character it's that you are potentially Snell aligned.

It says that no where in my PM and I would never paste what I just pasted if I was