Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

so the game has now boiled down to setup speculation based on flavor. 

I'm more useless than normal now. Will vote with gatabot, unless it me. At which point eff that tin can, lets kill her.

Yeah, we're probably getting too deep into flavor when we should be scum hunting. Problem for me is, I'm terrible at scum hunting.

I'll put my vote back to Jvill, because that was the last case I had.

vote Jvill

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

so the game has now boiled down to setup speculation based on flavor. 

I'm more useless than normal now. Will vote with gatabot, unless it me. At which point eff that tin can, lets kill her.

Make sense , go walk 10k steps and come back 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, we're probably getting too deep into flavor when we should be scum hunting. Problem for me is, I'm terrible at scum hunting.

I'll put my vote back to Jvill, because that was the last case I had.

vote Jvill

Terrible justification but I think we should be looking outside of the peeked pool unless you think it’s fair game in which I don’t see why we should then trust your vet

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Terrible justification but I think we should be looking outside of the peeked pool unless you think it’s fair game in which I don’t see why we should then trust your vet

Tbh, I wasn't even thinking about who was peeked vs who wasn't. I was just thinking of going after Scum, besides I don't think the FBI are the only ones were looking for. Jvill I at least had some sort of case on that I wanted to circle back to.

If you're suggesting that we only vote the players who haven't been peeked by Drums, then I just think that's lazy play.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote kdels

Still not a fan of how he waited to vote me on D1 until other people started voting me. Haven't had a chance to investigate him either so he's an unknown to me

If that bothered you so much then why didn't you investigate Kdels N1 rather than Crusher who had fully claimed? Am I remembering right that you did investigate Crusher N1?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Why am I getting not town and he’s getting not fbi. Makes no sense. 

Perhaps Drums is designed to catch FBI Scum, while you are designed to catch non-FBI Scum.

Or your role is a red herring.

Or one of you is lying.

• Upvote 2

On 6/27/2020 at 2:17 PM, Losmeister said:

not scum.

rest in peace

2 factions have kills on every other night?

vote JiF 

cos of fake outrage

@Integrity28 @GATA    are on THE RIGHT TRACK 2 FACTIONS...

So question why did you say we were on the right track then but last couple of days you’ve been saying we’re scum ? 

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Tbh, I wasn't even thinking about who was peeked vs who wasn't. I was just thinking of going after Scum, besides I don't think the FBI are the only ones were looking for. Jvill I at least had some sort of case on that I wanted to circle back to.

If you're suggesting that we only vote the players who haven't been peeked by Drums, then I just think that's lazy play.

The last 2 Nights have mislead us about the possibility of a 3rd party.
But we definitely haven’t seen Langmore activity and if ape was even night maybe the 3rd party is odd night? 

We still have fbi and 3rd party fosho based on D1

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If that bothered you so much then why didn't you investigate Kdels N1 rather than Crusher who had fully claimed? Am I remembering right that you did investigate Crusher N1?

Crusher was a large topic of discussion D1 and I thought he would help if vetted, at least a little bit and I wasn't going to waste it on Kdels and then he revealed which I kinda believed. If you have noticed, I've primarily been focused on people that haven't. Now we are at at time when literally none of us know anything that's going on and so I've revisted

39 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

whoa... complications...

to the point everybody with town who has seeking,  whatever ya wanna call it powers has come up with exactly zero scum...   hmm

Haven't investigated you yet... hmm

On 6/28/2020 at 2:52 PM, Losmeister said:

Langmore little brother is " Three"  he wouldnt be a character i dont think, prolly a safe claim.

My take is prolly a faction of 3 Ruth, Wyatt and the father, Cade.

Jif could be earnestly hunting as VT , Langmore or cartel...          

Then there's the mfing Snells prolly another faction?

Ewww how do you know about a safe claim

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ewww how do you know about a safe claim

On 6/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, Arsis said:

And? He can claim something but that doesn't mean that I have to believe him. Games where you can open claim generally has safe claims. There are also a bunch of characters in the show that some people aren't going to make the cut.

On 6/26/2020 at 4:18 PM, Arsis said:

If you were provided a safe claim.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:35 PM, JiF said:

Maybe I'm making a mistake gaming the mod here, but there is no way she's not in the game and thus a safe claim.

^^^ 3 times the phrase "safe claim" has been used in this thread before Los did.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

As far as "gotcha" cases, this one really doesn't pan out, imo. Los could've picked that up from reading this game.

I don't like how quickly people jumped on it without vetting. Took me like 30 seconds.

I’m reading through los’ iso right now that stuck out as I was going down his feed 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

As far as "gotcha" cases, this one really doesn't pan out, imo. Los could've picked that up from reading this game.

I don't like how quickly people jumped on it without vetting. Took me like 30 seconds.

I said i was voting with gb, my vote had little to do with her gotcha

Besides I joined lk and put her on ignore days ago