Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

pac isn't in the game?  lmfao

He's signed up for the previous few games but hasn't played in a long time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's signed up for the previous few games but hasn't played in a long time.  

I think he helped @Barry McCockinner w/ balancing the game so he def wouldn't be able to play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drums said:

No offense jvill but I am against day 1 joke lynches and you may be dead if it wasn't for me. 

1) You're no fun.

2) You win no points from saving anyone from the noose.  I know "run em up and reveal" is frowned upon at times here, but you should have just let the train play out rather than trying to play savior.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn't think Smash was capable of faking outrage.  

True.

Subtle defense noted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@jvill 51 smush hasnt posted enough for me to form an opinion. Mostly bravado posts that are neither here nor there.

You love killing virgins but you won't vote Jvill who has never been lynched before?  C'mon Nyn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Drums said:

So I am forcing things but also not pushing hard enough for you

That's what @Arsis said

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Tingles in my no no area.

You should prolly get that checked out

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's signed up for the previous few games but hasn't played in a long time.  

landscaping season?

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

True.

Subtle defense noted.

Hard defense, more like.  I've missed Smash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You love killing virgins but you won't vote Jvill who has never been lynched before?  C'mon Nyn!

I like denying you from what you want most. 

Unless it's to kill Verb. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pac is hanging out in the DT making fun of you guys right now.

Im sorry

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pac is hanging out in the DT making fun of you guys right now.

Haha. I might know what he is saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's what @Arsis said

Finally someone made a thats what she said joke

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) You're no fun.

2) You win no points from saving anyone from the noose.  I know "run em up and reveal" is frowned upon at times here, but you should have just let the train play out rather than trying to play savior.  

No regrets. Also I just said I wouldn’t vote him as a joke lynch then got attacked. Sharing my thought turned into the savior thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, freestater said:

Not sure yet. There is much reference to things that I simply was not here for. That makes the process difficult. One idea I am leaning towards though,is this: Drums may very well be scum, but if he's not then I think its highly likely that nyn is.

Arsis sounds like a cop, but that's more just a gut thing. 

Anyways....its a process.

 

3481691.jpg

Sweet Eric 

49 minutes ago, Arsis said:

And if I am the cop? What's the point of pointing out out day 1? Why are you town powerrole hunting? Whose job is that? Town or scum?

Ugh good point by The Gimp 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Sweet Eric 

Ugh good point by The Gimp 

That's Mr. Gimp to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drums said:

No regrets. Also I just said I wouldn’t vote him as a joke lynch then got attacked. Sharing my thought turned into the savior thing

It was scummy.  No doubt about it.  Let Jvill defend himself.  He didn't and still doesn't need your help.  All you did was prevent us from getting information.  Even joke votes provide info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drums, Ballin, freestater and smash are my scum reads as of right now.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, freestater said:

Not sure yet. There is much reference to things that I simply was not here for. That makes the process difficult. One idea I am leaning towards though,is this: Drums may very well be scum, but if he's not then I think its highly likely that nyn is.

Arsis sounds like a cop, but that's more just a gut thing. 

Anyways....its a process.

 

3481691.jpg

There is so much amazing in this post I dont even know where to begin...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hard defense, more like.  I've missed Smash.

He's in my scum pile on that post alone. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JiF said:

He's in my scum pile on that post alone. 

Smash is always scum, even when he's town.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was scummy.  No doubt about it.  Let Jvill defend himself.  He didn't and still doesn't need your help.  All you did was prevent us from getting information.  Even joke votes provide info.

It is what it is at this point. You guys can keep going on about it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drums said:

It is what it is at this point. You guys can keep going on about it though. 

We sure will.  You didn't let the Jvill train breathe then, and you're not letting things breathe now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arsis said:

And if I am the cop? What's the point of pointing out out day 1? Why are you town powerrole hunting? Whose job is that? Town or scum?

stripes lighten GIF

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We sure will.  You didn't let the Jvill train breathe then, and you're not letting things breathe now.  

Ok then I’ll just go do other things I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drums said:

Ok then I’ll just go do other things I guess

Don't pout.  Your options aren't just to focus on the Jvill train or leave.  You have other choices.  Like casing others.  Posting your top 3.   Etc.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (7) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels, Arsis, JiF, Lizzie, JETS
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Smush,
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Crusher
Ballin (1) -- Drums
Smash (1) -- Jvill
Arsis (1) -- Free
Crusher (1) -- JC

Not voting: ballin, gata, ape

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GATA said:

👀 Are you claiming a mason?

how do you come up with that question ? Are you ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

If one can't read that a vote on Pac is a joke when he is not in the game, then we have bigger problems.

yeah, it seemed clear Nyn didn't know pac wasn't playing at that point... 

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I can always support a Day 1 lynch of Crusher if you ever want to test your theory.  Just make a case, any case and I'm with you. 

i don't have a theory, nor do i have a "case" on him to vote him

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

Nah, that's predictable and hence not fun.

fun was facetious, in that post.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

No offense jvill but I am against day 1 joke lynches and you may be dead if it wasn't for me. I really don't know why I'd want to slow down the day if I were scum. Not to mention you are a good town player so it'd be good to get rid of you. I don't understand why that's scummy haha

uh 1 reason, he's your scum teammate 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

JETS isn't an active poster I've seen him do this as town so I have him on my town lean currently same with Jvill & Nyn 

everyone else is up in the air even yourself 

I think the Smashie Pooh just placing his vote on JV probably I liked the least thus far. 

why have inactive as town lean, why not NULL ... weird 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pac is hanging out in the DT making fun of you guys right now.

and the care level from the game is zero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

how do you come up with that question ? Are you ?

I'm not claiming anything.

It's a question based on you vouching for someone aka @CTM

100% town without any night phases I think I've seen him post maybe twice at the most.

So either you're scum , or a mason if not why would you vouch for the hippie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stark said:

yeah, it seemed clear Nyn didn't know pac wasn't playing at that point... 

i don't have a theory, nor do i have a "case" on him to vote him

fun was facetious, in that post.

uh 1 reason, he's your scum teammate 

why have inactive as town lean, why not NULL ... weird 

and the care level from the game is zero

 

because that's my town tell on him and so far it's a lean i'm not out here confirming anyone like Smash did CTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...