Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

On 6/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Roster:

1. JetFan80 - Bobby Dean (Town) - Vanilla - Lynched D2
  2. Hess (replaced Arsis)
  3. Losmeister - Jacob Snell (Snell Family) - Even Night Role Cop w/1x BPV - Lynched D5
  4. BallinPB
  5. Spoot-Face (replaced Crusher)
  6. JC - Agent Evans (FBI) - Even Night Tracker - Killed N1
  7. GATA
  8. Lizzy
  9. Ape - Nelson (Town) - Even Night Vig - Arrested N4
  10. Dicetosser (replaced Stark) - Grace Young (Town) - Vanilla - Lynched D4
  11. jvill
  12. JETS
  13. Freestater - Wyatt Langmore (Langmore Family) - Searching for Darlene - Killed N2
  14. Smash - Ruth (Langmore Family) - 1x BPV, Searching for Marty - Lynched D3
  15. Drums
  16. CTM
  17. Scorpion Woman - Jonah Byrde (Town) - Activated Innocent Child - Killed N2
  18. JiF
  19. SMC - Marty (Town) - 1x Unkillable, Searching for Ruth - Killed N1
  20. kdels

4 factions.....nice Cock!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Now I'm very confused.  We have to look at this whole game from square one.  

papapapapaping!!!!

You've been playing babe in the woods too long, you're constantly confused, yet, we just nailed scum the good old fashioned way and you're talking about going back to square 1?

Hi Darlene, how are you? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Now I'm very confused.  We have to look at this whole game from square one.  

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

papapapapaping!!!!

You've been playing babe in the woods too long, you're constantly confused, yet, we just nailed scum the good old fashioned way and you're talking about going back to square 1?

Hi Darlene, how are you? 

Yeah not sure why this means we need to back to square one. There’s been speculation about another faction outside FBI and Langmores for a while now.

13 hours ago, JiF said:
  • 80 -- Bobby Dean - VT
  • JC -- Agent Evans - Scum Tracker
  • Ape -- Nelson - Town Even Night Vig
  • Dice -- Pastor's Wife - VT
  • Free -- Wyatt Langmore
  • Smash -- Ruth Langmore
  • Nyn -- Jonah - innocent child
  • SMC -- Marty - 1x Unlynchable 
  • Los -- Jacob Snell Even Night Role Cop 1xBPV
  • Spoot -- Buddy - VT - Not FBI
  • Lizzy -- Ben - Dumb Cop
  • Drums -- Sheriff What'sHisName - FBI Cop
  • CTM -- Wendy - Watcher 
  • Kdels -- Charlotte - Mirror
  • Hess - Doc 
  • Ballin - Not FBI
  • Gata - Mason
  • Jvill - Not FBI
  • JETS - Mason
  • JiF - Rachel - town addict 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This derpbag should die tom

That would be like, really stupid because I'm like really good and have stepped into the proverbial zone. 

That's why I suggested scum killing me tonight.  It's basically the only chance they have unless one of you super cool power roles can actually deliver something worthwhile. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

papapapapaping!!!!

Hi Darlene, how are you? 

Please explain how I've been playing confused all game.  

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah not sure why this means we need to back to square one. There’s been speculation about another faction outside FBI and Langmores for a while now.

I'll go back and find the babe in the woods posts I was talking about... 

Just now, GATA said:

Yea and I think he mentioned there definitely being a Darlene I have to check back

Didn’t spoot kinda defend los for a minute there last night? Started “raising questions” about me even at some point last night

I was not aware of there being a 4th faction.  I thought there were only 3 which is why I made that statement.  Never have I played "babe in the woods" such as Jif just noted.  Drums excuse of investigating me earlier is not the same as he mentioned at the time when he gave the result.  FYI.

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ok so likely 4 factions, explains some night actions now too, puts masons in play I think too.

Good lynch

Exactly why I said we need to go back to square one.  I think masons need to be investigated and their overall play needs to be looked at.  I've been overlooking them for some time now thinking they would sort themselves out.    

1. Pastor
  2. Darlene Snell
  3. Jacob Snell
  4. Agent Petty
  5. Russ Langmore
  6. Cartel Op #1 (Lawyer, Del, Navarro)
  7. Cartel Op #2 (Lawyer, Del, Navarro)
  8. Ms. Owns A Bar

The above in bold colors I'd we either know are in the game (Darlene),  should be in the game (Cartel Ops), based on player claims, or in the case of Agent Petty, can sure as sh*t count on him being in the game.

That leaves 2 more openings for unknown player claims. We've read about the FBI "flipping" characters, so that could suggest one of, or both, Russ Langmore, and "Ms. Owns A Bar" as being in the game, but I'd also count on Jacob Snell to be in the game. I added the Pastor to this list, because his wife is in the game, but she could be a red herring, or one of the 6 claimed players is lying (Los, Spoot, Lizzy, Drums, CTM, Kdels). Not to mention Cade isn't even on this list.

There's also the question of the Snell's and whether they are their own 3rd party faction, or Town aligned, and I have further questions on how this affects potential team numbers, but with too many possibilities, it's almost futile right now.

And one more note: with no more Langmore kills after Free and Smash's deaths, we can assume they either had limited shots, or their "faction" is no more, and perhaps Russ was the one who the FBI "flipped/converted".

Why do we know this?

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Do you guys wanna wait till monday or should we get on with it? I can submit my NA today

I think you put it now.  I want to see what happens and then we will have all weekend to ponder as I'm sure most won't be around this weekend actually posting.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/27/2020 at 11:01 AM, Drums said:

Ballin is not FBI 

He was on my list D1 too, I just wasn't feeling something. Went back and read his last game as scum and he played pretty similarly so I went with it. ******* disappointed but the PoE is shrinking.

Actually ballin I didn’t really say why except that something I was off and here is proof. I am not saying I am throwing down a vote on you immediately but now that we are getting closer, everyone needs to be looked at a little bit closer 

Just now, Drums said:

Actually ballin I didn’t really say why except that something I was off and here is proof. I am not saying I am throwing down a vote on you immediately but now that we are getting closer, everyone needs to be looked at a little bit closer 

Your reasoning was you went back and read last game and said I played pretty similarly which I'm not sure you can connect that in such a short game.  Meanwhile you quoted Jif just before piggybacking off what he said and said yourself "that's why I was skeptical of him earlier".

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2020 at 5:06 PM, BallinPB said:

I don't get it.  Why are we taking Kdels at his word here?  

On 6/26/2020 at 5:13 PM, BallinPB said:

This is the most dramatic bullsh*t going on right now with Kdels.   Just reveal!!!!

On 6/26/2020 at 5:25 PM, BallinPB said:

I'm going to defer the veterans because I don't know about the mirror.  

On 6/26/2020 at 5:31 PM, BallinPB said:

unvote

I'm going to eat and get drunk!

On 6/26/2020 at 9:04 PM, BallinPB said:

Lmfao 

vote 80

ape is scum for sure

On 6/26/2020 at 10:21 PM, BallinPB said:

At the end of the day I’m willing to lynch 80 for the information.  No love lost.  

On 6/26/2020 at 10:23 PM, BallinPB said:

Would they be willing to lose two of their scum members just to kill off the cop?  I don’t buy it.  Lynch 80.  

On 6/26/2020 at 10:43 PM, BallinPB said:

@Drums need to hear more from you to counter LK.  

On 6/26/2020 at 10:57 PM, BallinPB said:

Wtf

On 6/26/2020 at 10:59 PM, BallinPB said:

The fact that we speed lynched 80 while he was away is crazy

On 6/26/2020 at 11:55 PM, BallinPB said:

Honestly thought Lizzie wouldn’t be lying about this to lynch 80.  In a numbers game I didn’t think it would worth it.  

There’s something more here. 

Here is the first time I thought Ballin was playing the confused/whimsical card. There were others I remember as well...

Just now, JiF said:

Here is the first time I thought Ballin was playing the confused/whimsical card. There were others I remember as well...

Not sure how anything you quoted makes me out as playing "babe in the woods" as you so eloquently put it with exception of the mirror claim which I was generally confused about because I had never heard of the role until that day.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Your reasoning was you went back and read last game and said I played pretty similarly which I'm not sure you can connect that in such a short game.  Meanwhile you quoted Jif just before piggybacking off what he said and said yourself "that's why I was skeptical of him earlier".

Ah ok I see what youre saying. The point I’m trying to make is, that the something was off part is what I’m talking about. I think some decent scum players can play it middle of the road, so yeah babe in the woods was the wrong terminology on my part

On 6/29/2020 at 3:02 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 3 Vote Count:

Los (4) -- JiF, JETS, drums, spoot

Smash (4) -- kdels, los, jvill, ape

JiF (1) -- CTM

Hess (1) -- Gata

Ape (1) -- smash

Lizzy (1) -- hess

not voting: lizzy, dice, ballin

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. Deadline: 4PM Today

Deadline Countdown

On 6/29/2020 at 3:02 PM, BallinPB said:

@Barry McCockinner updated VC please

On 6/29/2020 at 3:04 PM, BallinPB said:

vote smash

On 6/29/2020 at 3:05 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 3 Vote Count:

Smash (5) -- kdels, los, jvill, ape, ballin

Los (4) -- JiF, JETS, drums, spoot

JiF (1) -- CTM

Hess (1) -- Gata

Ape (1) -- smash

Lizzy (1) -- hess

not voting: lizzy, dice

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. Deadline: 4PM Today

Deadline Countdown

On 6/29/2020 at 3:11 PM, Smashmouth said:

So smash with no explanation just smash just like you did earlier . honestly I give up.

Even if i am scum people don't read the game and make up false narratives and i can't be the only one fighting back the bullsh*t.

got some sh*t to do with my landscape guys got a big job going on I have to stay on top of it.

I am Ruth Langmore I honestly did not want to reveal this but I am NOT part of the Langmore group in this game and if you watch the show and understand the role you would understand why. I am town and have 1x BPV left to use. peace out I'll be back laters 

On 6/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, BallinPB said:

I'm pretty confused now with that reveal from Smash.  Not sure what to think.  

Again, whimsical and confused.