Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I can see how you may possibly get whimsical in hindsight.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  Not sure where the confused comes into play though.  

I play pretty loose so I don't see the babe in the woods thing at least not in what JIF posted 

Whats confusing gata? Scum can “scum hunt” if they’re looking for third party. I can’t catch them unless theyre fbi. If you have noticed, it has been harder for everyone to read people than the past few games that have been a bit simpler. The obama part was a joke 

Just now, JiF said:

Again, whimsical and confused. 

Yet I kept my vote on Smash because of the free flip beforehand.  I was speaking out loud because he claimed a Langmore and free was already killed as a Langmore but Smash was trying to claim town and said something about if you would watch the show blah blah blah.  I don't watch the show so yes I was generally perplexed at that point.  

On another note based on the fact we haven't seen the langmore's anymore. 

I think we have teams of 2 

JC + ? = FBI

Smash & Free = Lang

Los + ? = Snell

the town masons = Me & Jets 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Whats confusing gata? Scum can “scum hunt” if they’re looking for third party. I can’t catch them unless theyre fbi. If you have noticed, it has been harder for everyone to read people than the past few games that have been a bit simpler. The obama part was a joke 

Nah it was at the O thing lol carry on . 

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2020 at 10:59 AM, BallinPB said:

Dice wanting to investigate Jets and Gata not sitting well with me at the moment.  I have to think about that more.  

On 6/29/2020 at 2:51 PM, BallinPB said:

Smash, Ape then Los in that order.  Los I'm moving further away from and seeing as possible dumb town at the moment.  

Smash because his reveal in hindsight was now sloppy and either not well thought out or deliberate to try and buy himself some time as "vetted"

Ape obviously we spoke about the asking for characters earlier.  I also don't believe the he is cartel but vanilla town.  Doesn't make sense to me.  

Either one of Ape or Smash is definitely scum for sure.  Possibly both but different factions.  Trying to figure it out.    

As I was looking for the babe in woods type posts, this stood out at me because I have to go find it but his first vote the next day is DIce.

39 minutes ago, GATA said:

On another note based on the fact we haven't seen the langmore's anymore. 

I think we have teams of 2 

JC + ? = FBI

Smash & Free = Lang

Los + ? = Snell

the town masons = Me & Jets 

Why dont we wait for deaths befor especulating 

31 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

did they name the preachers baby Macduff?

"

let the angel whom thou still hast served
15Tell thee, Macduff was from his mother’s womb
Untimely ripped."

Macbeth would be a really cool mafia game

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

That's my fav Shakespeare play 

Same, and Lady Macbeth is one of my favorite characters. Would be cool to try out if I ever mod. I've been toying around with a Lord of the Flies as well

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

You ****s and posting spoilers.

Lucky for me all the pot Ive smoked has given me serious short term memory issues and I wont remember any of this.

If not for that, hex on all of you 

sh*t, you weren't kidding. You just posted this.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I can see how you may possibly get whimsical in hindsight.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  Not sure where the confused comes into play though.  

Same thing I said to Ape, I all I have is hindsight.  The entire game is hindsight.  You posted something, it pinged, it reminded me of a few other posts where you were confused earlier in the game, what should I be doing?  Predict the words of your next post?

Anywho, that and now seeing your Ape, Smash, Los top only to vote Dice to open the day is the most damning play stick out thus far.