Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I was not aware of there being a 4th faction.  I thought there were only 3 which is why I made that statement.  Never have I played "babe in the woods" such as Jif just noted.  Drums excuse of investigating me earlier is not the same as he mentioned at the time when he gave the result.  FYI.

Then either you haven't been paying attention, or you are now feigning shock at the discovery of the Snells.

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

Why were you so hestitant to vote Los?

Because I was trying to get a straight answer out of the guy before I hammered him. I've always been hesitant to hammer people if I was the least bit unsure.

Los has a very schizophrenic posting style, and this is my first game with him and I'm still trying to figure him out. If it was any of the vets, I would've hammered him the moment he admitted to lying.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I just ate a gummy and been drinking some kind of hard seltzer’s. Enjoy the night!

I hope by gummy you mean an edible. Now that’s something I’d waste some jealousy on

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Damn near shed a tear every time I hear him flow...it's funny, after hearing this song and missing him so, I had to go listen to the greatest intro to a hip-hop song maybe ever...

Agree so faking much 

• Upvote 1

Here's the thing - I can give you guys a scene but VC's could be way far behind during the holiday weekend. I assume some players will be less active too. If that's what y'all want we can do that. Or we can wait until Monday. I'm good with either. 

I also have a call into the mod help desk @Pac @Jetsfan80 to resolve a question.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1