Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Your mason partner hasn’t done a damn thing since claiming. At least I’m trying. Jvill and I dominated as masons a few games ago. Seems like you’re basically on your own in this game 

Jets as a player in general is Like that

so someone explain him being in 2 qts and having a double identity 

if you can’t even I’m sorry I don’t see it

Vote Count Day 6

ctm (4) - gata, jif, ctm, lizzy

jets (3) - ctm, hess, jvill

jvill (1) - spoot

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch. No deadline.

ctm is at L-2

I'll be back out at the lake later - VC's may be very lagged this weekend, like I already said. Had a big ass smally on the line this morning and snapped the line next to the boat ?

44 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

It doesn’t make sense, if you’re lying here you swing tomorrow (maybe even today). And JiF saying lynch all liars doesn’t track for me. A few games back he made a similar play as you are claiming you made now, lying about which night he had an investigation as cop.

im probably gone for most of the day too, just fired up the grill. Happy 4th everyone.

Ty for restoring my faith in JN mafia. 

100% agree on Jif, makes no sense for him to default to the noob mafia rulebook. He needs to die asap. 

As to JETs, I was legit surprised by the results, and remain confused.

Gata continues to read town, so either shes playing a hell of a game. Jets is some kind of double agent, or there is some role out there mucking with my results. 

The only play imo is to lynch jets and go from there. At the very least, townies should be talking thie through I'm pretty sure jif is scum but I've been thinking that all game

Hmmm.

This "double agent" suggestion isn't tracking with me. To tell people they are Masons and have them be anything but just Masons would be bastard modding, imo. I've never seen anything like it. Multiple alignments in a single QT would only be for Neighbors or Lovers, but Gata is adamant that they are Masons. Only way that JETS is scum or 3rd party is if they both are lying. And, in a game where Nelson flipped Town, I don't see additional Cartel being anything but Town.

I'm not aware of any role that can mess with "Watch" results.

IMO, either JETS and Gata are BOTH Scum, or CTM is lying. Either way, someone made an unconventional play with no pressure on them.

Now, let's look at the numbers. Traditionally, Scum makes up about 1/4 of the game. So far we have:

2 FBI* + 2 Langmores + 2 Snell = 6 Scum in a 20 person game. 30% Already quite high.

The flip for FBI, and the potential of Ruth moving to Town even each other out.

If JETS and Gata are both Scum, then that makes 8 in a 20 person game. 40% Yeah, no way.

*No way Agent Petty isn't still out there

I just had a thought after writing all of that. Perhaps I'm thinking too strictly to the source when it comes to the FBI's "flip". Perhaps they had more options in than in the show, and JETS is their flip.

Either way, I don't see how we don't lynch Scum either today, or tomorrow. If JETS flips Town, than CTM is lynched with the quickness of sex with 80. By my estimation there's only 2-3 more Scum left in the game with 11 players, so we're still in a good position

unvote

vote JETS

You talk about bastard modding

so barry made us cartel as a double identity and scum fbi Lmao  

please lynch me now if that makes sense to you 

31 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hmmm.

This "double agent" suggestion isn't tracking with me. To tell people they are Masons and have them be anything but just Masons would be bastard modding, imo. I've never seen anything like it. Multiple alignments in a single QT would only be for Neighbors or Lovers, but Gata is adamant that they are Masons. Only way that JETS is scum or 3rd party is if they both are lying. And, in a game where Nelson flipped Town, I don't see additional Cartel being anything but Town.

I'm not aware of any role that can mess with "Watch" results.

IMO, either JETS and Gata are BOTH Scum, or CTM is lying. Either way, someone made an unconventional play with no pressure on them.

Now, let's look at the numbers. Traditionally, Scum makes up about 1/4 of the game. So far we have:

2 FBI* + 2 Langmores + 2 Snell = 6 Scum in a 20 person game. 30% Already quite high.

The flip for FBI, and the potential of Ruth moving to Town even each other out.

If JETS and Gata are both Scum, then that makes 8 in a 20 person game. 40% Yeah, no way.

*No way Agent Petty isn't still out there

I just had a thought after writing all of that. Perhaps I'm thinking too strictly to the source when it comes to the FBI's "flip". Perhaps they had more options in than in the show, and JETS is their flip.

Either way, I don't see how we don't lynch Scum either today, or tomorrow. If JETS flips Town, than CTM is lynched with the quickness of sex with 80. By my estimation there's only 2-3 more Scum left in the game with 11 players, so we're still in a good position

unvote

vote JETS

Just now, GATA said:

You talk about bastard modding

so barry made us cartel as a double identity and scum fbi Lmao  

please lynch me now if that makes sense to you 

You completely missed my point.

I proposed it's possible JETS was converted. You wouldn't have been informed of that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

You completely missed my point.

I proposed it's possible JETS was converted. You wouldn't have been informed of that.

So then this is a cult game 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Competing teams are not additive for balance purposes since they are competing with one another and thier combined numbers dont add together for a win condition

With 3 evil factions 40-50% of game is scum imo depending on pr's

• Upvote 1