Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok then I’ll just go do other things I guess

Its day one calm down . 

So many reasons why people vote in these games its not always just to find scum sometimes its to find town a rule people out by their reaction .

If I vote you here am I claiming you are scum on day 1 which would be ridiculous or am I checking for reaction ? Lets see.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't pout.  Your options aren't just to focus on the Jvill train or leave.  You have other choices.  Like casing others.  Posting your top 3.   Etc.  

This ^ 

Unvote Jvill 

Vote Drums

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm not claiming anything.

It's a question based on you vouching for someone aka @CTM

100% town without any night phases I think I've seen him post maybe twice at the most.

So either you're scum , or a mason if not why would you vouch for the hippie

not vouching for CTM at all just know his style and when his is not posting most of the time he is disinterested town. He could be busy for all I know but my years of playing with him say town. of course its still day one so ...

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (9) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels, Arsis, JiF, Lizzie, JETS, smash, free
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Crusher
Ballin (1) -- Drums
Smash (1) -- Jvill
Crusher (1) -- JC

Not voting: ballin, gata, ape

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Drums is at L-2

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Its day one calm down . 

So many reasons why people vote in these games its not always just to find scum sometimes its to find town a rule people out by their reaction .

If I vote you here am I claiming you are scum on day 1 which would be ridiculous or am I checking for reaction ? Lets see.

This ^ 

Unvote Jvill 

Vote Drums

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

not vouching for CTM at all just know his style and when his is not posting most of the time he is disinterested town. He could be busy for all I know but my years of playing with him say town. of course its still day one so ...

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah knuckle head I didn't see a vote count and i didn't want someone to come in and hammer his ass before he had a chance to defend himself. 

I don't see how I can defend any more than I have but I can reveal so at least give me that chance when I get to L-1. I don't want to reveal it yet though if I don't have to

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah knuckle head I didn't see a vote count and i didn't want someone to come in and hammer his ass before he had a chance to defend himself. 

Please feel free to call me names, your rudimentary understanding of the high level instincts I have is making you lash out. Its ok Smash. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't see how I can defend any more than I have but I can reveal so at least give me that chance when I get to L-1. I don't want to reveal it yet though if I don't have to

defending against people pointing fingers at you is different than defending at L-2 .... At L-2 you have to make an actual choice and that choice you make will give info as to what alignment you might be.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Please feel free to call me names, your rudimentary understanding of the high level instincts I have is making you lash out. Its ok Smash. 

Ok so Crush love is all confident and sh*t what happened the last few games I was not around ? You guys been pumping up his ego or some crap like that ?

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

defending against people pointing fingers at you is different than defending at L-2 .... At L-2 you have to make an actual choice and that choice you make will give info as to what alignment you might be.

If I was VT I'd have self voted and left this game already but unfortunately I have a role that I've been dying to have and now I have gone and ****ed it all up

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok so Crush love is all confident and sh*t what happened the last few games I was not around ? You guys been pumping up his ego or some crap like that ?

Smash please just accept the fact that my instincts have transcended the game and its bigger than all of us. JUST like my ass and your head. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

If I was VT I'd have self voted and left this game already but unfortunately I have a role that I've been dying to have and now I have gone and ****ed it all up

that's all you need to say don't reveal

1 minute ago, GATA said:

K so guys here's my thought let's not go lynching a perhaps PR tonight we can vet his claim tomorrow.

Drums (9) -- @Nynaeve, @Losmeister @kdels62, @Arsis, @JiF @Lizard King, @JustEndTheSuffering @Smashmouth @freestater

GATA he didn't reveal anything ...plus you are  saying we can vet him tomorrow ? How do you expect to do that when you don't even know his role ? That makes no sense. if he does not want to reveal Im fine with that but you are making claims here that can't actually happen

1 minute ago, GATA said:

you vetting CTM because of a feel I've seen him do that as scum too 

I'm not Vetting CTM at all I'm pointing out his meta thats far far from vetting. yet you claim you can vett Drums tomorrow somehow and he has not even revealed