Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, Lizard King said:

What do you think I’m doing at this point in the game with all of the Paranoid stuff, running a Verbal Kint act?

Huh? We are very close to end and you have an NA. After a long ass weekend. Looks like you were holding up the game

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok so I investigated kdels and Barry said i have no results so

vote kdels

He's a mirror how are you going to get results didn't CTM mention something about no results?

Just now, GATA said:

He's a mirror how are you going to get results didn't CTM mention something about no results?

So because he is the mirror i don’t get anything? I didn’t know that, but makes sense. I know ctm mentioned something but I didn’t put the two together. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

KD being a mirror sounds like overkill for town. 

unless LK role if true town is an offset of town PRs

i was gonna vote KD today 

Basically it is kdels ballin or lk. I’m fine with any. Ballin should reveal 

Just now, BallinPB said:

Not sure but you could've been role blocked.  I'm just throwing out the possibility rather than rushing to judgement.   

Do we really lose anything by killing him? Who is your main hunch today?

Just now, Drums said:

Do we really lose anything by killing him? Who is your main hunch today?

I'm not sure what we lose.  Hunches I don't know because to be honest I haven't followed this weekend so I'm not sure what went on but I'm down with killing the lizard.  All we'd lose by killing him is the unreliable inaccurate investigation results he's been giving.  

Just now, BallinPB said:

I'm not sure what we lose.  Hunches I don't know because to be honest I haven't followed this weekend so I'm not sure what went on but I'm down with killing the lizard.  All we'd lose by killing him is the unreliable inaccurate investigation results he's been giving.  

Ok so who are you?

Just now, Drums said:

Why shouldn’t you? Pretty sure everyone else has

Lol.  I don't care what everyone else has done.  What's the point of revealing except for giving scum more information.  If you want to run me up with votes to get me to reveal then fine.  I think anybody who revealed prematurely made the wrong decision.  Is that your only reason for getting me to reveal is because everyone else has done it?  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Lol.  I don't care what everyone else has done.  What's the point of revealing except for giving scum more information.  If you want to run me up with votes to get me to reveal then fine.  I think anybody who revealed prematurely made the wrong decision.  Is that your only reason for getting me to reveal is because everyone else has done it?  

Because we are at end game and town needs info too. You don’t want to rush a lynch yet you don’t want to give us info to help. Im trying to poe this. Also you wanted to hear my full reveal d1 now you dont want to reveal

Just now, Drums said:

Because we are at end game and town needs info too. You don’t want to rush a lynch yet you don’t want to give us info to help. Im trying to poe this. Also you wanted to hear my full reveal d1 now you dont want to

Once again lol.  We are not at end game yet.  What information will my reveal give you?  

I wanted to hear your full reveal because I believe you were L-2 and did a half ass reveal.  Two different situations.    

Just now, BallinPB said:

Once again lol.  We are not at end game yet.  What information will my reveal give you?  

I wanted to hear your full reveal because I believe you were L-2 and did a half ass reveal.  Two different situations.    

Ok who cares ill just vote you

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Why aren’t we at end game? You and kdels partners huh?

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'd rather not reveal at the moment.  I don't think there's any reason to.  Why should I reveal?  

Why we're basically coming close to end game what do you have to hide?

Have you watched the show?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Kdels is charlotte ( wendy marty charlotte jonah aka Byrde family ) doubt he's bad unless he was converted and you got no result but honestly if he is mirror he can't be converted unless there's a RB

But if that were the case Hess should have died a while ago

Just now, Drums said:

No.  There's still 7 playersleft. 

Just now, GATA said:

Why we're basically coming close to end game what do you have to hide?

Have you watched the show?

I don't watch the show but I was taught and I believe that you only reveal when you have to.  I believe it was Nolder who said don't reveal at all no matter what the circumstances lol but I'm not going with that.  

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Kdels is charlotte ( wendy marty charlotte jonah aka Byrde family ) doubt he's bad unless he was converted and you got no result but honestly if he is mirror he can't be converted unless there's a RB

But if that were the case Hess should have died a while ago

Jif had a fake reveal I think no? Said he was some lady that was an informant on the show

Just now, BallinPB said:

I don't watch the show but I was taught and I believe that you only reveal when you have to.  I believe it was Nolder who said don't reveal at all no matter what the circumstances lol but I'm not going with that.  

Please explain what info you would give scum by revealing

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Ahh the wisdom of a snorlax fabulous 

Vote ballin 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2