Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

CTM for MVP i think he helped town the most

Jets is dead to me :hmph: 

Jif being the super traumatized gay FBI agent was excellent 

Town worked together great very proud of it I did terrible but either way I was there for the ride lol 

also @Losmeister shot at JIF he keeps impressing me 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think my favorite part of this game was when @BallinPB decided F @jvill 51 ?

N3 - block jvill
N4 - NK jvill (lost 1x BPV)
N5 - block jvill
N6 - NK jvill

ryan reynolds hd GIF

So like rb and you don’t kill doc ? The  Lizard? 
the mirror ???  Jif???? 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Town worked together great very proud of it I did terrible but either way I was there for the ride lol 

First time he didn't ruin?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ctm shifted the tide for sure

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Had town reads on ballin and jvill when I died, never suspected either. Good scum games 

Losemeister reminds me of Jetscode, a great addition  and another player I'll likely never be able read 

Hess proved once again hes at his mediocre best when in the dark as to his role, the flavor and/or  game flow, 

Gata was obvious town, jets couldve road her to victory (not that kind of riding spoot perv)

Lk as paranoid cop = win, first result leading to 80 blind lynch = epic

Fun game ! 

Kdels as mirror with 3 evil night time killing factions was so OP, if he hadn't revealed he couldve single handedly won the game . Town mirrors, fale claim a role that will get you shot at, unless I am scum them reveal as mirror kthx

You pulled some awesome sh*t the last few days. It was so good it was suspicious.

My intent when forced to reveal was to get myself out by naming myself as Charlotte and giving no role and hoping to get scum intrigued. Clearly, I didn’t play it right. I genuinely don’t like to lie in real life so it carries into mafia. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My intent when forced to reveal was to get myself out by naming myself as Charlotte and giving no role and hoping to get scum intrigued. Clearly, I didn’t play it right. I genuinely don’t like to lie in real life so it carries into mafia. 

Hey man that's good instinct. Major character with a vague claim couldve intrigued scum enough to shoot. It's a fine line because if you went too far with a claim or claimed a role someone else had you could end up getting  lynched which is worse than what happenned.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Awesome Town win, everyone!

Kudos to @Barry McCockinner for such an awesome game as a first time mod, and I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to @Pac for helping!

To be truthful the extent of my "help" was being 24 hours or more late in answering Barrys PM's after he had already decided on a course of action.

This was all him..  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

This was one of three games I've had that I wasn't completely disgusted with my performance, and 2 of those games have been sub-ins. I should just stop signing up altogether and only sub-in from now on.

You can sub in for me every time I'm L-2.  That would be a fun experiment.

• Haha 2