Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Had town reads on ballin and jvill when I died, never suspected either. Good scum games 

Losemeister reminds me of Jetscode, a great addition  and another player I'll likely never be able read 

Hess proved once again hes at his mediocre best when in the dark as to his role, the flavor and/or  game flow, 

Gata was obvious town, jets couldve road her to victory (not that kind of riding spoot perv)

Lk as paranoid cop = win, first result leading to 80 blind lynch = epic

Fun game ! 

Kdels as mirror with 3 evil night time killing factions was so OP, if he hadn't revealed he couldve single handedly won the game . Town mirrors, fale claim a role that will get you shot at, unless I am scum them reveal as mirror kthx

Ride or Die bish ??‍♀️

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Had town reads on ballin and jvill when I died, never suspected either. Good scum games 

Losemeister reminds me of Jetscode, a great addition  and another player I'll likely never be able read 

Hess proved once again hes at his mediocre best when in the dark as to his role, the flavor and/or  game flow, 

Gata was obvious town, jets couldve road her to victory (not that kind of riding spoot perv)

Lk as paranoid cop = win, first result leading to 80 blind lynch = epic

Fun game ! 

Kdels as mirror with 3 evil night time killing factions was so OP, if he hadn't revealed he couldve single handedly won the game . Town mirrors, fale claim a role that will get you shot at, unless I am scum them reveal as mirror kthx

i knew the jets/gata link was nefarious....         shoulda waxed his arse....

but i tryda kill jif, the ****er, instead....     shoulda annouced that...grr  

8 hours ago, GATA said:

Smash left you out there to dry Ballin next time I got you ? 

Nah I didn't want to mess with his game ..my instincts were way off this game so I was not going to help him much and in hindsight after I left the thread I felt I was doing him a favor not weighing in on his decisions

10 hours ago, GATA said:

So like rb and you don’t kill doc ? The  Lizard? 
the mirror ???  Jif???? 

I knew he was FBI and wanted to get rid of him.  I just didnt get a chance to take a shot at the doc.  Obviously I wanted to keep drums in because his investigations didnt effect me.  I personally never played a set-up like this nor do I watch the show so I was actually confused at multiple times.  

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Nah I didn't want to mess with his game ..my instincts were way off this game so I was not going to help him much and in hindsight after I left the thread I felt I was doing him a favor not weighing in on his decisions

It was fine but I couldve used help with a better fake reveal.  That's the only thing.  

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

nailed it the office GIF

yeah I screwed it up.  I was going to use one of the safe reveals but was bouncing through my head whether I should just reveal as vanilla or something else.  

I blocked drums the last night because I didn't want him clearing any more people.  That was my thinking for that.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

yeah I screwed it up.  I was going to use one of the safe reveals but was bouncing through my head whether I should just reveal as vanilla or something else.  

I blocked drums the last night because I didn't want him clearing any more people.  That was my thinking for that.  

Everytime you block kill the same opponent 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:38 PM, CTM said:

Well if smash was scum, i am not on his team and at that point he might not have known there was 2 teams. In that scenario more likely he's trying to curry town favor cause he "knew" i was town.

On the opposite side, smash does not bus as scum. Atleast I've never seen it. If he's got teammates left they likely are people he avoided entirely imo

On 6/29/2020 at 8:41 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Per the bold: ^^This. I've played Scum with him earlier this season and he really doesn't like to buss. This is something to look for.

Good catch by both of you guys.  I learned this playing with Smash this game.  I was telling him I was going to buss him in the QT and he was telling me he doesn't play that way.  Was afraid possibly one of you may end up noticing.    

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ambitious first game Barry!  While the factions stood no chance and you had some wonky ass sh*t in this game, it was a lot of fun either way.

Sorry we didnt avenge you JC, we tried, all of our efforts were in your name.  

when CTM watched Hess the one night you guys visited (unlucky) it was the end for FBI. CTM made a good point in the DT - if it were you that had submitted that NK instead of JETS - JETS probably skates to endgame as no one would have suspected him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

when CTM watched Hess the one night you guys visited (unlucky) it was the end for FBI. CTM made a good point in the DT - if it were you that had submitted that NK instead of JETS - JETS probably skates to endgame as no one would have suspected him.

Those 2 bits of good town fortune prevented fbi win imo.. jets was so well hidden I forgot he was playing when I got my result lol

• Upvote 1

First, I would like to give due all praise to God through him flows all victory and march the victorious 

image.jpeg.75ec0394c98ded93ac0f849e2eee01c0.jpeg

Paranoid with the 80 lynch before his sign on was historic 

the role overload was right up my ally, I feel like we are kindred spirits 

Glad Barry is here and hope he sticks around 

Lessons learned: Block Gata always

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

The game was unbalanced for sure but there was also a clear path to victory for FBI that was squashed due to some good fortune. I was odd night watcher, had jets tried to kill Hess on an even night he stays hidden.

We've had quite a few experienced mods drop unbalanced games. I admire Barry's ambition here..

I think you pull out the mirror and maybe make some scum roles every night rather then every other night and it s a lot closer to balanced. Probably also take away a player from town 

It was very ambitious and have given him credit for it numerous times, I disagree there was a "clear path" - it was a long shot from go street and that's ok, it was a fun game and I accepted the challenge and did the best I could and it was all in the name of JC.

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was very ambitious and have given him credit for it numerous times, I disagree there was a "clear path" - it was a long shot from go street and that's ok, it was a fun game and I accepted the challenge and did the best I could and it was all in the name of JC.

Why I think it's clear: Town wouldve killed kdels, ballin, lk and maybe even drums before testing the mason claim

At which point, gatabot being the more vocal of the pair +  prideful and stubborn likely wouldve ended up self voting to prove they are masons. Which would vet the team. 

Had you remained alive, you couldve easily manipulated the above to happen too imo.i wouldve made it my goal to trigger her into proving herself lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why I think it's clear: Town wouldve killed kdels, ballin, lk and maybe even drums before testing the mason claim

At which point, gatabot being the more vocal of the pair +  prideful and stubborn likely wouldve ended up self voting to prove they are masons. Which would vet the team. 

Had you remained alive, you couldve easily manipulated the above to happen too imo.i wouldve made it my goal to trigger her into proving herself lol

That's all very assumptive.  And you're not factoring in any numerous different actions that could have happened at night to expose and/ork kill Jets.

It's cool, no biggie, fun game.

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Once I was the last remaining non-town member there was no way I was going to win.  I should've probably took out Gata instead of Jville with that last night kill but no regrets.  

Don’t know if you knew or not, but if you did know I was Snell you probably should have let me live longer. We both needed each other’s night kills to have any shot at that point.

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Don’t know if you knew or not, but if you did know I was Snell you probably should have let me live longer. We both needed each other’s night kills to have any shot at that point.

Yeah exactly.  I pretty much pegged you FBI beforehand.  Then Drums came back non FBI.  Once Los flipped Snell and I tried to NK you and was denied, I pretty much figured you had a BPV or 1x unkillable something like that.  I should've thought about it more and realized that I needed to start taking out players who were known town but these longer games lose me after a while and I didn't have the patience to think it through.  

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

I truly hate you get out of my head

• Haha 3