Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Yeah exactly.  I pretty much pegged you FBI beforehand.  Then Drums came back non FBI.  Once Los flipped Snell and I tried to NK you and was denied, I pretty much figured you had a BPV or 1x unkillable something like that.  I should've thought about it more and realized that I needed to start taking out players who were known town but these longer games lose me after a while and I didn't have the patience to think it through.  

Yeah it was tough. I would say that was the main balance problem: masons, mirror, doc w/ BPV, and innocent child (even though Nyn got killed early) left too many confirmed/unkillable townies. JETS betrayal almost had to happen to give a non-town faction a chance.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was very ambitious and have given him credit for it numerous times, I disagree there was a "clear path" - it was a long shot from go street and that's ok, it was a fun game and I accepted the challenge and did the best I could and it was all in the name of JC.

you played a good game I bounced around with you mid game listening to CTM but you did a good job defending and I was looking more for reaction then having an actual case. Nice Game

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah it was tough. I would say that was the main balance problem: masons, mirror, doc w/ BPV, and innocent child (even though Nyn got killed early) left too many confirmed/unkillable townies. JETS betrayal almost had to happen to give a non-town faction a chance.

I pushed the Nyn kill early because I felt she was snooping around me more than usual. I should have killed YOU LOL nice game jvill

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

It was fine but I couldve used help with a better fake reveal.  That's the only thing.  

Well FWIW my last 2 reveals have been total horse sh*t so It might have been worse there. Yes I know this last reveal was way out of character for me but that's exactly what I thought would work with some of the more experienced players here

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I pushed the Nyn kill early because I felt she was snooping around me more than usual. I should have killed YOU LOL nice game jvill

Thanks, same to you. When @Spoot-Face called me out for you downvoting my post I was afraid you might have gotten the last laugh from the grave.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well FWIW my last 2 reveals have been total horse sh*t so It might have been worse there. Yes I know this last reveal was way out of character for me but that's exactly what I thought would work with some of the more experienced players here

What really helped me believe you was that extra person written into the scene

1 minute ago, Drums said:

What really helped me believe you was that extra person written into the scene

well I would have played it much differently early with  Jvill pointing me out but for some reason I got tunnel vision on the "shot" based on what someone said in game I think it was CTM who pointed out the post mortem shot. You had issues early with your reveal but then played a solid game throughout ... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

First, I would like to give due all praise to God through him flows all victory and march the victorious 

image.jpeg.75ec0394c98ded93ac0f849e2eee01c0.jpeg

Paranoid with the 80 lynch before his sign on was historic 

the role overload was right up my ally, I feel like we are kindred spirits 

Glad Barry is here and hope he sticks around 

Lessons learned: Block Gata always

I laughed so hard after the reveal post and the subsequent lynch of 80 when he flipped town.  Good game and nice little back and forth we had there haha.  

10 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I laughed so hard after the reveal post and the subsequent lynch of 80 when he flipped town.  Good game and nice little back and forth we had there haha.  

It was top 3 greatest flames on 80 or anyone else I can remember. Just beautiful. 

yeah I caught you, you ****er!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I had great indepth conversations with JC and Jets in the QT that really made it all worth it in the end.  I feel like we really got to know each other and took our friendships to the next level and that's what matters most. 

that's sweet.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well I would have played it much differently early with  Jvill pointing me out but for some reason I got tunnel vision on the "shot" based on what someone said in game I think it was CTM who pointed out the post mortem shot. You had issues early with your reveal but then played a solid game throughout ... 

I tried to start out on fire but blew that. Lesson learned haha

Just now, Drums said:

I tried to start out on fire but blew that. Lesson learned haha

FWIW while I did genuinely get a sense it was a little forced (which is why I was questioning you), I would have been much more suspicious of you if you weren’t playing as typical aggressive Drums (which is why I didn’t vote you). Your style just naturally attracts a lot of attention. Think you were kinda caught between a rock and a hard place.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

FWIW while I did genuinely get a sense it was a little forced (which is why I was questioning you), I would have been much more suspicious of you if you weren’t playing as typical aggressive Drums (which is why I didn’t vote you). Your style just naturally attracts a lot of attention. Think you were kinda caught between a rock and a hard place.

Yeah going to wait a little before i unleash next game. I always get sh*t for the way i play yet ive only been scum once and didn’t get nearly as much attention that game haha

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Agreed especially being cop try to be low key because you want to be out of radar a. to avoid a lynch & b. to avoid scum trying to kill you

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah going to wait a little before i unleash next game. I always get sh*t for the way i play yet ive only been scum once and didn’t get nearly as much attention that game haha

confirmed scum next game.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CTM said:

Those 2 bits of good town fortune prevented fbi win imo.. jets was so well hidden I forgot he was playing when I got my result lol

And I was too focused on looking for specific characters that were converted that I wouldn't have suspected that JETS was.

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Thanks, same to you. When @Spoot-Face called me out for you downvoting my post I was afraid you might have gotten the last laugh from the grave.

I almost didn't mention that because I thought it was weaksauce to case based off a up/downvote, but lol I was right!

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

when mafia?

I believe @BallinPB and  @Spoot-Face were the next 2 on the Mod queue.  

If not....might I suggest @SMC or @HessStation?

If all else fails, I could cook something up.  I have time to burn lately (I work in clinical research; activity is slow at the moment) and it'll ensure I can't die D1.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I believe @BallinPB and  @Spoot-Face were the next 2 on the Mod queue.  

If not....might I suggest @SMC or @HessStation?

If all else fails, I could cook something up.  I have time to burn lately (I work in clinical research; activity is slow at the moment) and it'll ensure I can't die D1.  

I don't have mine put together atm, but if you want to have a terrible time, give me a few days lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't have mine put together atm, but if you want to have a terrible time, give me a few days lol.

Pac regularly puts together games without thought or care, and it shows.

It won't be in the top 10 worst games here regardless.  Guaranteed.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I had great indepth conversations with JC and Jets in the QT that really made it all worth it in the end.  I feel like we really got to know each other and took our friendships to the next level and that's what matters most. 

Very deep stuff. A great QT if I’ve ever seen one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Very deep stuff. A great QT if I’ve ever seen one. 

LOL

Barry McCockinnerPerson was signed in when posted
06-24-2020
01:54 PM ET (US)
Good to see you guys working well together.
JiFPerson was signed in when posted
06-24-2020
01:39 PM ET (US)
I'm thinking about getting a nice cold iced coffee for a little afternoon pick me up. That pretty much will guarantee #7 and introduce the possibility to #8
06-24-2020
01:11 PM ET (US)
I just ate Thai food for lunch. So good. Also increases the odds I reach #7 today
06-24-2020
11:39 AM ET (US)
Have you ever seen a grown man naked? Well I have.
06-24-2020
11:37 AM ET (US)
Have you ever seen a dream talking? Well I have.
06-24-2020
11:36 AM ET (US)
Have you ever seen a dream walking? well I have.
06-24-2020
10:50 AM ET (US)
I usually get activated after my first bong hit of the morning too, so it's possible I get to 7 before Noon. Lets see!
06-24-2020
10:49 AM ET (US)
#6 done. I was a little worried when I sat down but it actually was very pleasing. I feel amazing.
06-24-2020
09:05 AM ET (US)
Working on #6
06-24-2020
08:59 AM ET (US)
ok, that one hurt a little but I feel so lite today!
Edited 06-24-2020 08:59 AM

06-24-2020
08:52 AM ET (US)
About to go sit for #5 on the morning, it's not even 9am. Yassss!!!!
06-24-2020
08:45 AM ET (US)
Is it weird I go to bed excited about waking up to drink coffee and poop? Because I do.
06-24-2020
08:44 AM ET (US)
I just drank a half a pot and it made me poop, a lot. Like 4 poops before 9am. I poop a lot, how about you?
06-24-2020
06:58 AM ET (US)
I like coffee, do you like coffee? I like it black, like my women.
06-24-2020
06:49 AM ET (US)
Do you get dressed up when you shop? I do. I like to put on my best outfits when I go shopping!
06-23-2020
02:06 PM ET (US)
I dont wear underwear but I do love socks.
06-23-2020
12:00 PM ET (US)
I mean, I typically stick to surf shops but the local Marshall's is really nice. Basically the same stuff as the shops at half the price.
06-23-2020
11:54 AM ET (US)
Where do you shop? I'm a bargain shopper myself.
06-23-2020
11:44 AM ET (US)
I like your hat. It matches your shoes. You have a nice smile.
06-23-2020
11:36 AM ET (US)
Hi JC - I hope all is well. You look nice today
  • Haha 3