Jump to content

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, **** you all. Bye. I'm Marty Byrde, dipsh*ts. You accuse me of speed lynching but then speed lynch me. Thanks for inviting me to the game, BarryMod.  But, again, **** you all.  I'm

*** Mod Note *** @HessStation is replacing Arsis. Thank you Hess! Note 2: I'm fresh out of replacements so ya'll need to get a damn grip!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

K so guys here's my thought let's not go lynching a perhaps PR tonight we can vet his claim tomorrow.

Drums (9) -- @Nynaeve, @Losmeister @kdels62, @Arsis, @JiF @Lizard King, @JustEndTheSuffering @Smashmouth @freestater

I'm not backing down from someone who's been playing scummy cause he's saying he's a PR. You're acting as if you've never come across a fake reveal.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

GATA starting to ping a bit IMO 

First she accuses me of trying to Vet CTM when all I did was point to his past Meta.

Then she claimed she can somehow Vet Drums who has not claimed anything.

It seems to me shes over playing a bit as scum.

If she was playing scum she already got her info on Drums having a role so its easy for her to call a hold on his lynch and try to look squeaky clean.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not backing down from someone who's been playing scummy cause he's saying he's a PR. 

What's the rush to lynch him?  He's boxed in a bit now.  He'll have to vet whatever his role is eventually, or die.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not backing down from someone who's been playing scummy cause he's saying he's a PR. You're acting as if you've never come across a fake reveal.

shes trying too hard to look clean Nyn I can feel it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What's the rush to lynch him?  He's boxed in a bit now.  He'll have to vet whatever his role is eventually, or die.

Right and GATA is claiming he can be vetted tomorrow when we don't even know his role . They could very well be teammates

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's the rush to lynch him?  He's boxed in a bit now.  He'll have to vet whatever his role is eventually, or die.

Oh sorry I was under the impression we were looking to lynch scum. My bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What's the rush to lynch him?  He's boxed in a bit now.  He'll have to vet whatever his role is eventually, or die.

I don't disagree here however, pressure has been applied to Drums, he started to make a claim. I'd rather he complete his claim though, a half-reveal shouldn't relief the pressure. 

I am worried about a hammer coming in too quickly tho. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA starting to ping a bit IMO 

First she accuses me of trying to Vet CTM when all I did was point to his past Meta.

Then she claimed she can somehow Vet Drums who has not claimed anything.

It seems to me shes over playing a bit as scum.

If she was playing scum she already got her info on Drums having a role so its easy for her to call a hold on his lynch and try to look squeaky clean.

We can ask him what he did and a counterclaim can or won't happen 

 

Why are we trying to fish PR ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GATA said:

I'm sorry but I disagree with him ousting cop, doc, or vig 

Or you know maybe he's lying. That's an option too.

I dont do half claims. He can do this and not get lynched while not risking a counter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

We can ask him what he did and a counterclaim can or won't happen 

 

Why are we trying to fish PR ?

 

He already claimed PR. The fact that he didnt give a full reveal at l2 reeks. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

We can ask him what he did and a counterclaim can or won't happen 

 

Why are we trying to fish PR ?

 

GATA what are you talking about . hes has not revealed ,,you're not making sense here. And Im not at all trying to fish out his role Im trying to figure out what you are talking about

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh sorry I was under the impression we were looking to lynch scum. My bad

If he's not scum and indeed has a town power role, he should be able to help us towards that end.

If he doesn't over the course of the game, he swings.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nynaeve said:

Or you know maybe he's lying. That's an option too.

I dont do half claims. He can do this and not get lynched while not risking a counter.

That's great for you . 

I'd rather protect a PR Claim phuck helping scum figure out if to shoot or not this is a 19 player game I'm in no rush of getting PRs ousted 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If he's not scum and indeed has a town power role, he should be able to help us towards that end.

If he doesn't over the course of the game, he swings.  

Thank you

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

GATA what are you talking about . hes has not revealed ,,you're not making sense here. And Im not at all trying to fish out his role Im trying to figure out what you are talking about

He already said he has a PR so you think town is loaded with PRs? Come on 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

How am I the only one that doesn't want o fish for the PR this sh*t boggles my mind.

GATA when someone is run up to L-2 they either reveal or they don't ...you can't half ass reveal and you can't claim to vet the half ass reveal with zero info. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you are awesome

 

28 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok so Crush love is all confident and sh*t what happened the last few games I was not around ? You guys been pumping up his ego or some crap like that ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If he's not scum and indeed has a town power role, he should be able to help us towards that end.

If he doesn't over the course of the game, he swings.  

Sorry but no.

If he is what he's insinuating then he should claim at this point and next time play better as a PR.

I am still leaning scum tho

Link to post
Share on other sites

if he is a town pr we'll ask him if he did or didn't  accomplish something & WIFOM SCUM WIFOM 

if he's not whatever he claims will be countered by the true role das it

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

There are no restrictions for character or role reveals however; you should be very careful in doing so as there are people out there looking for some of you.

^^^ Also, recall this

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

That's great for you . 

I'd rather protect a PR Claim phuck helping scum figure out if to shoot or not this is a 19 player game I'm in no rush of getting PRs ousted 

Agree to disagree. Im not moving my vote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA when someone is run up to L-2 they either reveal or they don't ...you can't half ass reveal and you can't claim to vet the half ass reveal with zero info. 

So you're telling me everyone is PR'd ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

He already said he has a PR so you think town is loaded with PRs? Come on 

 

Its a 20 player game anything is possible but there are roles in place to protect reveled power roles.

I revealed Doc once early in the game and lived to end game . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...