Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (5) -- Meister, Arsis, JiF, Lizzie, free
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Crusher
Smash (1) -- Jvill
Crusher (1) -- JC

Not voting: ballin, gata, ape, Drums, Nyn, JETS

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

• Upvote 1

If I live tomorrow I will have an FBI or Not FBI result on someone. Who would you like to see cleared? This is a question for everyone. I am curious about the majority but I will make my own choice. I would like it if everyone participated. 

Just now, Drums said:

If I live tomorrow I will have an FBI or Not FBI result on someone. Who would you like to see cleared? This is a question for everyone. I am curious about the majority but I will make my own choice. I would like it if everyone participated. 

Don't bother. You're not going to survive.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I actually think as a cop you should follow your gut

Your instincts tend to be good when you play as town

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Investigate yourself.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Don't crowd source your investigations.  

Good rule of thumb as cop:  Investigate the low-lying players, not necessarily the loudest ones.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are definitely being overly aggressive but I will reveal. I am the cop. I get my results in FBI and not FBI. I asked Barry if FBI is town, he said FBI is scum. 

I don’t think I will be the person anyone is looking for so if I die it is okay. 

Here's my thing with not watching Ozark. Is FBI the only scum? Canonically in the series, is there a reason to believe that there is FBI, town and another group that wouldn't come up as FBI but still be against town? 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

not vouching for CTM at all just know his style and when his is not posting most of the time he is disinterested town. He could be busy for all I know but my years of playing with him say town. of course its still day one so ...

not going to vouch for CTM but yo, peep me vouch for CTM.

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (5) -- Meister, Arsis, JiF, Lizzie, free

Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels

Smush (2) -- Jvill, No.5

Lizzy (1) -- SMC

SMC (1) -- Crusher

Crusher (1) -- JC

SMC (1) -- Nyn

No.5 (1) -- Smush

Not voting: ballin, ape, Drums, JETS

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't crowd source your investigations.  

Good rule of thumb as cop:  Investigate the low-lying players, not necessarily the loudest ones.  

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you got someone who you think is scummier, I'm all ears

No, I don't.  It's premature for me to have reads this early, so I like to feel things out and count the numbers.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

The fact you're taking "hey jeez guys, dont lynch me, I've got a really cool role" at face value boggles my mind.

Right, with the superb scum hunting you've done this season you are one to talk

7 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Arsis is pretty funny and said he would touch my penis.  Firm town read.  

arsis wants to touch alotta penis, read nuth into it

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Shut your whore mouth.  Plenty of players in this game play out front as town or scum.  My participation level never changes.  Some people hide, others dont.  This is stupid and wrong and a distraction.  I want to smack your face.

i'd agree so far...2 outta 2 games jif is active/hyper

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I can always support a Day 1 lynch of Crusher if you ever want to test your theory.  Just make a case, any case and I'm with you. 

aka' " you had at me at hello"?

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

This is trash, really. If this lynch went through I don't think anything could be derived from it irt alignment because the reasoning behind it has nothing to do with this game.

i was wondering abouit this practice....   seemes like the mafiaforum community is ok w/ it, but, yeah, it really has nuthn to do with the game as well...

3 hours ago, freestater said:

It's a gift. Kept me out of many a sticky widget. 

it's sticky wicket, you wanker....

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah knuckle head I didn't see a vote count and i didn't want someone to come in and hammer his ass before he had a chance to defend himself. 

@Arsis    

hmm, small progress but some progress...   seems like people are tryna out think one another....