Jump to content

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, **** you all. Bye. I'm Marty Byrde, dipsh*ts. You accuse me of speed lynching but then speed lynch me. Thanks for inviting me to the game, BarryMod.  But, again, **** you all.  I'm

*** Mod Note *** @HessStation is replacing Arsis. Thank you Hess! Note 2: I'm fresh out of replacements so ya'll need to get a damn grip!

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are definitely being overly aggressive but I will reveal. I am the cop. I get my results in FBI and not FBI. I asked Barry if FBI is town, he said FBI is scum. 
 

 I don’t think I will be the person anyone is looking for so if I die it is okay. 

Unvote

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Drums said:

You guys were really a pain in the ass this game and I don’t really think I’ve played that scummy, I just think you guys are used to a different style. You aren’t ready for this jelly

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

huh? 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, GATA said:

Honestly, how were we the only ones seeing it

His reveal doesnt justify you and 80's moronic logic.  Like, not at all.  lol

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (4) -- Meister, Arsis, Lizzie, free

Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels

Smush (2) -- Jvill, No.5

SMC (2) -- Crusher, Nyn

Lizzy (1) -- SMC

Crusher (1) -- JC

No.5 (1) -- Smush

Not voting: ballin, ape, Drums, JETS, JiF

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (4) -- Meister, Arsis, Lizzie, free
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels
Smush (2) -- Jvill, No.5
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (2) -- Crusher, Nyn
Crusher (1) -- JC
No.5 (1) -- Smush

Not voting: ballin, ape, Drums, JETS, JiF

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (4) -- Meister, Arsis, Lizzie, free
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels
Smush (2) -- Jvill, No.5
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Crusher
Crusher (1) -- JC
SMC (1) -- Nyn
No.5 (1) -- Smush

Not voting: ballin, ape, Drums, JETS, JiF

Woops. Looks like I gave SMC two separate trains. That's what I get for trying to do that on my phone.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JiF said:

His reveal doesnt justify you and 80's moronic logic.  Like, not at all.  lol

I would go over my reasoning or even try to get you to understand his. Even Drums got it.

But seeing as I know the vicious circle of nothingness I get when I do that with you. 

I will digress.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Super scummy on day1? Hell yeah!

Yeah, but that's just my playstyle. I play to have fun not win. I enjoy chaos.

 

And even trying to look scummy Drums looks worse than me.

 

What's your excuse?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Here's my thing with not watching Ozark. Is FBI the only scum? Canonically in the series, is there a reason to believe that there is FBI, town and another group that wouldn't come up as FBI but still be against town? 

That’s a good point. I asked the big man if not fbi meant town and he said pafo 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Here's my thing with not watching Ozark. Is FBI the only scum? Canonically in the series, is there a reason to believe that there is FBI, town and another group that wouldn't come up as FBI but still be against town? 

Yes and in the OP Cocky B. basically said there were multiple threats to Marty and his family.  Not going to game the mod and ruin it for those who havent see the show but there are a lot of moving pieces in the show and the FBI is one of multiple threats. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Yeah, but that's just my playstyle. I play to have fun not win. I enjoy chaos.

 

And even trying to look scummy Drums looks worse than me.

 

What's your excuse?

Would you like to claim as well or are you going to surprise us later?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He claimed Cop.

 

18 minutes ago, GATA said:

Right, with the superb scum hunting you've done this season you are one to talk

dumb and dumber harry dunne GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that was an interesting last 5 or so pages.  I have a couple thoughts.  

Drums played bad and put himself into the corner.   I'm guessing you guys want him to make a full claim so that someone can counter it and vet?  Looking for Smash and Nyns thoughts on that since they were pushing the reveal.  If drums really is the cop also what a terrible way to start this game and he should be killed for that. 

I think the lynch Jville schtick is kind of old.   It's a joke but I don't find it to be real play or fair.  I'm willing to lynch 80 because that it actually fun and I think he deserves it.   

Gata is more experienced so suggesting that drums not fully reveal and only do a half ass reveal makes me look at that sideways.  Why should we care for a half reveal when no one can counter or vet?  How would we know next day if what he was claiming is actually true?  

I skimmed those pages so need to go back deeper and read but I want to lynch 80 or Gata.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I would go over my reasoning or even try to get you to understand his. Even Drums got it.

But seeing as I know the viscous circle of nothingness I get when I do that with you. 

I will digress.

There is nothing you could say or do to justify how completely illogical the two of you were in that situation.  So yes, dont waste your time. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I can tell from my role that yes, more than likely not FBI would be town. Instincts.

i dunno..   in this story, Ozark, Marty is the anti-hero type. He IS doing illegal sh*t...  albeit going about it very mousily , secretingy away his acorns, but then his buddy was skimminbg the cream and it all went to sh*t. 

So....the Byrde family...   our protagonists are tryna survive the CARTEL AND the FBI...   so scum = cartel and FBI, right?

The Byrdes and the folks from Ozarks, Ruth Wyatt, the gal who owns the restauraunt, the real estate guy, et cet are town?

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Wow that was an interesting last 5 or so pages.  I have a couple thoughts.  

Drums played bad and put himself into the corner.   I'm guessing you guys want him to make a full claim so that someone can counter it and vet?  Looking for Smash and Nyns thoughts on that since they were pushing the reveal.  If drums really is the cop also what a terrible way to start this game and he should be killed for that. 

I think the lynch Jville schtick is kind of old.   It's a joke but I don't find it to be real play or fair.  I'm willing to lynch 80 because that it actually fun and I think he deserves it.   

Gata is more experienced so suggesting that drums not fully reveal and only do a half ass reveal makes me look at that sideways.  Why should we care for a half reveal when no one can counter or vet?  How would we know next day if what he was claiming is actually true?  

I skimmed those pages so need to go back deeper and read but I want to lynch 80 or Gata.  

We can vet the following day ask him what he did

Make scum work for the truth if he is a good PR 

Only scum cares about the role Day 1 IMO

Drums played almost the same in the WMCJ game DPR called him out on it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels
Drums (3) -- Meister, Lizzie, free
Smush (3) -- Jvill, gata, Smash
Crusher (2) -- JC, Arsis
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Nyn
No.5 (1) -- Smush

Not voting: ballin, ape, Drums, JETS, JiF

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Wow that was an interesting last 5 or so pages.  I have a couple thoughts.  

Drums played bad and put himself into the corner.   I'm guessing you guys want him to make a full claim so that someone can counter it and vet?  Looking for Smash and Nyns thoughts on that since they were pushing the reveal.  If drums really is the cop also what a terrible way to start this game and he should be killed for that. 

I think the lynch Jville schtick is kind of old.   It's a joke but I don't find it to be real play or fair.  I'm willing to lynch 80 because that it actually fun and I think he deserves it.   

Gata is more experienced so suggesting that drums not fully reveal and only do a half ass reveal makes me look at that sideways.  Why should we care for a half reveal when no one can counter or vet?  How would we know next day if what he was claiming is actually true?  

I skimmed those pages so need to go back deeper and read but I want to lynch 80 or Gata.  

You forgot one thing. GATA was going to magically Vet the unclaimed PR even though she did not know what it was. I would have loved to see that one

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...