Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I don't but we won't have a chance of knowing if we lynch him immediately like what happened to Barry last game

He isn't lynched yet this is still the start of the phase. A rule of thumb we get more info the closer we get to the lynch.

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think Jvill is too important as a town player to joke lynch day 1 even though I do want to pop his cherry so yeah not rushing into voting him

If we don't do it now it may never happen.  Dude is close to passing Crusher for "least likely to be lynched" in Mafia history.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GATA said:

He isn't lynched yet this is still the start of the phase. A rule of thumb we get more info the closer we get to the lynch.

Also an easy train for scum to jump on in my opinion 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If we don't do it now it may never happen.  Dude is close to passing Crusher for "least likely to be lynched" in Mafia history.

This is true haha

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Just a different early D1 approach from last game in a similar scenario. Was curious to see what changed.

I wasn't going to actually vote you long enough for you to get lynched on day 1 haha. And now I've learned from Barry getting speed lynched when I wasn't looking. I don't want to **** around right now