Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Lol. Explains a little bit why JC just completely folded off of the tough guy act and explained his kdels vote

smc death is interesting to say the least 

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve caught 80 pushing bad logic the last couple times I’ve seen him as scum. In his case, it would be stupid to infer his meaning and not make him unpack it to see where it goes.

I also play on my phone, barely pay attention, and acknowledge freely I’m nowhere near as detailed as I used to be with full attention.

That would be believable if you didn’t have 100 posts and, just for sake of example have such thorough approach in the rest of your writing. See a few examples following. 

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The only outcomes that increases the probability you are town is your death or maybe an investigation. Stop trying to self-vet. Do your thing and let town work together to vet people.

I do have a question. Did you earn your 1x vig? Or start the game with it? We’ve seen several games lately with earned 1x ability.

For instance. You were not being replied to or tagged in the above post yet you had followed closely enough to see this post and respond thoughtfully to it. 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

@Barry McCockinner what character was SMC? 

Crusher claimed Buddy. Gata claimed FBI mason partner with JETS, right? Jetscode was scum and FBI, right?

There are several contingency groups in the show: Byrd, Langmore, Ruth's split between them, Snell, the local sheriff/police, the cartel and lawyer lady. 

@Drums you said you get FBI or not. What character are you? Did you say? If not, I am cool with reasons. Just trying to aggregate knowledge here.

@Smashmouth same for you, did you reveal character? If not, I assume you have reason. Can you tell us what faction you’re with from the families / groups above? Also didn’t you say you shot at SMC? If true, then scum probably shot JC, no?

Another well written and thoughtful post, from someone claiming to be quasi skimming and generally too busy. 

also, not directly related but notes I want to point out —>

6 hours ago, Drums said:

80 usually sorta leads the town when town but less so when scum. I see him sitting back a little more in this game. Someone care to comment on this?

Kdels is quiet and I feel like someone "created a narrative" about that early in the game. I don't remember who it was though...

Interesting observation 

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You weren't around for my "Follow me to victory" era when scum.

Ask @The Crusher if I'm scum.  He'll be able to tell you.

Banter 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote

Kdels isn't gonna get off that easy if he's telling the truth. 

Feeling good about kdels after this 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Early interaction with JC and another player.  JC was an early voter on the Jvill joke train (well, a joke for everyone but me).  

I'd really like for this to mean Jvill was scum but it likely means the opposite.  F**k.

Interesting 

3 hours ago, freestater said:

That's actually pretty convincing. 

vote kdels

Interesting 

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you know what anti town is ? EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING

Interesting 

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

If kdels flips scum gotta go after 80 tomorrow.

Nice

30 minutes ago, CTM said:

A mirror, cop, 2 masons and a doc in the game is ridiculously over powered.. 

Either someone is lying, someone is secretly nerfed (like cop is insane)  or this game will follow the 2020 trend of signifiantly unbalanced games

Yes, they are. I know so. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, JiF said:

Why is that? 

Knowing what I do, I suspect it was not a vig. I am fairly confident there is third party. 

Drums is lying. I am the cop. I am Wendy Byrd’s brother Ben Davis. My results come as town or not town. I investigated 80 who came back as not town

given the interplay above I suspect that 80 and Drums are running a gambit, thus I feel both are scum and not third party. 

Fos:

I also suspect Ape was intentionally trying to draw attention to 80’s insistence that SMC was scum, perhaps in an effort to prop up 80 as making an obvious mistake as an uniformed townie. 

Free and Smash also Fos. 

looking good: kdels, Arsis 

reveal logic: with JC flipped scum, and my successful result on 80, and the interplay above, I believed it made sense now to reveal and not waste time. 

this may narrow to one final scum and one third party. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Lizzie is lying 

Qft 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah Im ok with that but I DO NOT trust Lizzie and I'm almost sure 80 and Lizzie are up to no good 

Hammer 80

Vote 80

Eh too late my guy. Nice try to sneak it in though. 

ape im not a cop Im just looking at the game how could Lizzie get town/scum results while Drums gets FBI or not FBI results Lizzie is full of sh*t because Drums gets the correct results based on JC's scene. Lizzie making sh*t up

No, my results allow for third party (two bullet holes in SMC), drums were “not fbi”

what are you talking about ?

You made a late vote to look involved but there was already lynch 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Horsesh*t because I shot SMC and scum Electrocuted him. So you keep up the crap bro ,.... nice try

You may very well have shot him

does that guarantee you’re vig?

my results are town or not town

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Even at half attention I’m smarter than all of you. I can skim and still be thoughtful in my replies / contributions. Anyway, you’re sniffing the wrong crotch here.

This isn’t your first post oft his day phase, is it? Why sit on this? Anyway, I’d like to know how I was drawing attention to 80’s calling smc scum. If anything, 80 was pinging in that mess.

Nah, I’m not.

I’d add that jif’s question to me about why kdeks not 80 feels like scum setting me up, with the added info of Lizzie investigation.

unvote vote 80

^100+ Long winded ape posts is paying attention

lynch all liars?

Wow. Yeah Ben Davis. Makes total sense. Like on the show, I’m a liability other than voting with the crowd. So don’t waste a vote on me just let me get NK. They may string me a long a couple days if you don’t vote me to create paranoia but I’m obviously a paranoid cop. 

Alright well, this is turning into a Lizzie production. Rolled and multi faction check. Awesome theme and entertaining writing. Check. Hint of bastard and the vets are starting to riot. Check. Has my approval!

My results on myself were not town. Not sure if I am paranoid yet or confused. If I am paranoid then that would be odd because the mod is allowing character reveals, ie I shouldn’t be able to infer insane cop from insane character. 

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

You didn’t consider this possibility before revealing and getting 80 lynched?

No because character reveals are allowed thus should not have inferred insanity. I think the mod may have broken his own game. 

42 minutes ago, GATA said:

we still had 2 deaths 

did scum wifom and didn’t shoot at doc or cop ? 

free part of a faction?  Not FBi? 

@Drums anything? 

@Lizard King are you still paranoid if at all a crazy cop ? 

We don’t need to mention each other. I am openly following. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, it doesnt.  We have 2 factions.  JC was FBI, Free was Langmore Family.  Drums can only find FBI, hence why I was surprised nobody thought it was weird Lizzy had a generic cop role.

Likely about two factions being the full setup. Would be overpowered to have another party 

Just now, GATA said:

If Lizzie is telling the truth and he is paranoid cop he can find the second faction with an upside down read that’s my guess . 

No. Paranoid means results are totally worthless. Confused is opposite 

Just now, Drums said:

Oh, then never mind us working together I guess

I’m confirmed vt at this point. Nothing more. 

• Sad 1

Just now, GATA said:

What? 

Meaning, don’t @ me. Thx 

plus. Mentioning posters take away your ability to catch skimmers. Just a bad habit. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

got it I thought they got opposite 

• Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)
Once the Cop discovers their sanity, they may stop investigating, as all results are equally useless.

I’d be an angry scum right now. Via character association I don’t have to search anymore for my sanity. Town has other routes to go now. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

huh?  You cant investigate people anymore? 

Paranoid likely so, useless.  See my recent post to Gata 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Wait quick question...  how do you know you’re not confused cop? If you didn’t know you were paranoid 

A guess based on character, to be fair 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Or only sane for a specific faction.

Really though? Character and all? 

Is it pro town to assume I’m paranoid? That would be a twist unique to this game if I understand mafia custom

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Oh gotcha thanks for your input . 
I’ll still do it if I want to tho, but thanks nonetheless. 

I will block you straight up. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, GATA said:

🤟🏻

Blocked for annoyance, laziness and ignorance. 

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Shes immune to being blocked

No I promise you, it’s working great. 

48 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, there's a distinction between ass-play and arseholes

He came in with a vendetta against any white skinned person with permanently attached genitalia that pointed in the right direction. The fight didn’t come looking for him. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don’t like Arsis anymore after reading again also.  Not game wise but personally if he was being serious.  

I hadn’t played with him in years and he made some weird pedo joke out of left field, knew the guy was literally a meltdown stewing to happen and a total pos. 

• Upvote 2

Guys I’m like ten pages back and that’s being generous, have been out all day and don’t have time now either with caching up to do on work and then driving tomorrow. So, here’s the rub. I investigated 80 and we saw how that went. I investigated myself and I came back non town. I am not sure if I am confused or paranoid but the results right now point to confused. I could re investigate myself and see if I get a new result. Open to suggestions here. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company