Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m good with lynching smc

unvote vote smc

^^^this is zero loss lynch as well^^^

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I am not going to listen to you about your own scum meta, you've been playing this game for like 100 years

@The Crushermixes it up.  He used to panic post after caught as scum.  He will play the sympathy card now and again and sometimes he just resigns himself to the lynch like he was doing.  All of it is NAI which is why I cautioned several of you guys last game about overly relying on meta to hunt.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude!! If you don’t hammer me at the end then @Jetscode1 you are no Dustin Diamond. I’m handing you the day one lynch of the fat man. Break my heart if you don’t. Plus too close to deadline for a good lynch, might as well go for a safe one/ 

No worries.  Get you to L-1 and I'll do the anti-Pac and hammer you into submission.  Can you do the Goatse just prior to laying it down?  Thanks

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

He is not scum 

WTF.  Please explain how you know this?

7 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I was voting smash and I moved to smc because he’s posted like twice then pops in votes crusher and leaves. A lot of people seemed to be good with voting him and so was I. I would think if he’s town he’s probably not a pr so I’d rather lynch him then go to random. My thoughts on crusher are right now I don’t have a town or scum read on him but if he’s telling the truth about being vt then I’d rather take a chance at smc. 

You're living second-handed here.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not bad, but you know I’m not scum right now. That’s for sure. 

I do not know for sure.  Kdels is now my #1 but the others won't listen to me.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I could vote Kdels too but too close to deadline to f around

So instead we lose a player who is doubtful to return so no reveal?

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote SMC

Have a call soon and not sure I’m gonna be here right at deadline so wanna get this in now. Crush might be safer at this point but SMC more likely to be scum IMO given Crush is uncountered. I’ll move if needed, for another couple minutes.

WTF is this?  Crush claimed VT.  SMC has zero chance to reveal.  How is he more likely to be scum?

• Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company