Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote Gata 

she’s obviously the cartels fast talking bitch lawyer

That's hate speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh. Pitiful read thru. Bad play all around. Drums is my top read as scum, regardless of his reveal. The combination of seeding accusations, fumbling his reveal, and then the over-zealous big by Gata. Gross.

What feels right in the moment?

Vote Gata 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Lizzie can be everything to Arsis that he hoped I would be. They’re categorically a great fit.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

That’s lazy 

I reported it. Let's see what the admins think about you calling a female user a bitch. 🤔🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Thanks for showing up like a moth to a flame and adding legitimacy to a semi joke post. 

 Yup 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

I think Lizzie can be everything to Arsis that he hoped I would be. They’re categorically a great fit.

You're still a cuck btw. But you're my cuck. ❤️❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arsis said:

I reported it. Let's see what the admins think about you calling a female user a bitch. 🤔🤔🤔

 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I think Lizzie can be everything to Arsis that he hoped I would be. They’re categorically a great fit.

high five will smith GIF

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels
Smush (4) -- Jvill, gata, Crusher, Los
Crusher (3) -- JC, Arsis, ballin

Gata (2) -- Lizzie, Ape
Drums (1) -- free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Nyn
No.5 (1) -- Smush

Not voting: Drums, JETS, JiF

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh. Pitiful read thru. Bad play all around. Drums is my top read as scum, regardless of his reveal. The combination of seeding accusations, fumbling his reveal, and then the over-zealous big by Gata. Gross.

What feels right in the moment?

Vote Gata 

Gata/Smash is the ticket for now. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh. Pitiful read thru. Bad play all around. Drums is my top read as scum, regardless of his reveal. The combination of seeding accusations, fumbling his reveal, and then the over-zealous big by Gata. Gross.

What feels right in the moment?

Vote Gata 

 Can’t wait for the ... 

“this is my reaction vote to see how I catch scum post”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I reported it. Let's see what the admins think about you calling a female user a bitch. 🤔🤔🤔

He called the Female  character from The show a bitch. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

Gata/Smash is the ticket for now. 

Remember the instinct thing it’s gone here bud sorry to tell ya 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

He called the Female  character from The show a bitch. 

Damn. I guess I have to post on woke Twitter how jetnation supports hate speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

Remember the instinct thing it’s gone here bud sorry to tell ya 

Actually, knew you would say that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Damn. I guess I have to post on woke Twitter how jetnation supports hate speech.

Yes, he calls a television character a bitch lawyer and we support hate speech? Damn, good thing you don’t know any dog breeders. You would cry yourself to sleep every night.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually, knew you would say that. 

You know me ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GATA said:

You know me ❤️

Yes, just fur the record, did you take Lizzies post personally? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, just fur the record, did you take Lizzies post personally? 

It’s w.e 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, just fur the record, did you take Lizzies post personally? 

 

Just now, GATA said:

It’s w.e 

Hey, just want to let you cisgendered white men know that I was right. I'm sorry these people can't operate without hate speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. 

Jesus. I was just joking around but saying something is whatever means someone dislikes something but doesn't feel comfortable enough to rock the boat about it. Means it's not ideal but they don't want to make a stink about it.

 

 

Jesus. I'm glad I'm not a cisgendered white male. Imagine being that dense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

 

Hey, just want to let you cisgendered white men know that I was right. I'm sorry these people can't operate without hate speech.

Calling someone a cuck is cool though? Good to know. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Jesus. I was just joking around but saying something is whatever means someone dislikes something but doesn't feel comfortable enough to rock the boat about it. Means it's not ideal but they don't want to make a stink about it.

 

 

Jesus. I'm glad I'm not a cisgendered white male. Imagine being that dense.

Must be nice to be so enlightened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Have I been lynched?

I don't know.  Pretty sure yes, but maybe not Day 1.  What's your point?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Must be nice to be so enlightened. 

Better than being a misogynist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Drums said:

Probably that I came in 10 pages in, had a mason brother, and something to go on from Barry catching JC day 1 that helped me drive questions, but go back and look and you'll see I asked the same types of questions just not as early (because I wasn't in that game early). I have nothing like that to go on yet but I'm trying, hence the "forcedness" that everyone is referencing

Barry could not catch a cold.  He guessed, made a lame accusation and got lucky cause he was accurate.  You were in a echo chamber and benefited from that.  Ugh

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Better than being a misogynist.

Damn, nothing gets by you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

That’s just the haze of jealousy you view me with. 

You hide behind this lovable fatman shtick every game.  Please provide your top 3 town/scum lists.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Arsis said:

And if I am the cop? What's the point of pointing out out day 1? Why are you town powerrole hunting? Whose job is that? Town or scum?

Good point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You hide behind this lovable fatman shtick every game.  Please provide your top 3 town/scum lists.  

Smash, Gata someone not playing much for scum 

Everybody on my train probably town. 

not sure about how I feel about jvill a reveal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pac is hanging out in the DT making fun of you guys right now.

At least he's contributing some value to the game.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Smash, Gata someone not playing much for scum 

Everybody on my train probably town. 

not sure about how I feel about jvill a reveal 

Only thing I revealed is my terrible golf game

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

At least he's contributing some value to the game.

Pac already in dead thread is as pro towN as he can play/ 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvill 51 said:

Only thing I revealed is my terrible golf game

Was it Drums? I confuse you two 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...