Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Play Music

It was a normal day at the office. Marty and his business partner had been laundering money in Chicago out of their accounting firm for a while and it was business as usual. That was until Camino Del Rio and crew stormed into the office demanding to know why money was missing from the laundering operation.

MV5BMjkyODgwZmQtMTkzYS00ZTgxLWI1ZjctYWZi

No one know what was going on but the cartel does not F around with money, or anything for that matter. Two rules of working with the Navarro cartel.

1) Never screw over the cartel.

2) You don't quit the cartel.

Well, no one knew except Marty's partner Bruce Liddell who had been skimming money off the top without telling anyone. 

fe127e491112abe5b8212d12f97d5ea0.jpg

The cartel took them out behind the building, Camino shot Bruce in the head and the others proceeded to cut him up and stuff him  into barrels for disposal. Then he turned to Marty.

Ozark_101_Unit_03906R_CC4-1098x732.jpg

Only some quick thinking kept Marty and his family alive. He had a brochure in his pocket for the Ozarks and sweet talked Camino into the idea that his family could go there and launder money. You see, the FBI was swarming all over everyone in Chicago and it was risky business. In the Ozarks, things would be a lot easier and the they'd be able to launder even more money. 

Marty Byrde and family need to make business relationships in the Ozarks to fulfill their promise of laundering money there, but it won't be easy. There are other people with business interests already there.

Roster:

1. JetFan80
  2. Arsis
  3. Losmeister
  4. BallinPB
  5. Crusher
  6. JC
  7. GATA
  8. Lizzy
  9. Ape
  10. Stark
  11. jvill
  12. JETS
  13. Freestater
  14. Smash
  15. Drums
  16. CTM
  17. Scorpion Woman
  18. JiF
  19. SMC
  20. kdels

It is now Day 1. There are no restrictions for character or role reveals however; you should be very careful in doing so as there are people out there looking for some of you.

There is no unvote requirement but I do ask that you bold your votes so it's easy to keep track.

If I can rap that entire song without lyrics in front of me and do a decent job can you mod kill ape?

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’ll be honest. I don’t watch Ozarks.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Me either but this comes off as you planting a seed of inactivity. No me gusta

Excellent show. You both should hurry up and binge watch it before this game progresses.

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’ll be honest. I don’t watch Ozarks.

Just now, Drums said:

Me either but this comes off as you planting a seed of inactivity. No me gusta

Just now, kdels62 said:

This seems to be you planting a seed of accusations. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

I hear good things.ill binge watch and go inactive so Drums can feel like he got something right.

Just now, Drums said:

That's what I am doing, but I was hoping you would explain that wasn't the case

Just now, kdels62 said:

You want me to explain that I won’t go inactive? Even though you have no reason to think I’m going inactive. 

eDTmhEf.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

You want me to explain that I won’t go inactive? Even though you have no reason to think I’m going inactive. 

No I was hoping you'd elaborate on what your first post was really saying. Was it saying you won't be into this game? That's what I got from it already. Good way for scum to prep hiding is all I'm saying. This is a big game and it would be easy for scum to lay low for a while. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

No I was hoping you'd elaborate on what your first post was really saying. Was it saying you won't be into this game? That's what I got from it already. Good way for scum to prep hiding is all I'm saying. This is a big game and it would be easy for scum to lay low for a while. 

I’m saying I haven’t watched Ozarks. That’s my statement.