Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

I thought for paranoid cop all results are not town.  

If im paranoid. Or am I confused? 

Why did you investigate Gata?

So after the 80 lynch, LK investigates himself then he investigates Gata.  I understand him investigating himself but to investigate Gata I think was stupid.  With the scene suggesting a flip also, it now seem suspicious.  

I said I was generously ten pages back. Why didn’t you chime in with a suggestion to investigate? Chirping afterward is more suspect 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Because you've give us nothing but false results.  Who cares I just want to know why Gata when you've already investigated 80 and allegedly yourself both with allegedly not town results and then you decide to waste another investigation on someone who is more than likely town.  It doesn't make sense to me.  Why do I need to suggest who you investigate?  

We didn’t know if I was paranoid or confused which I’ve said maybe a dozen times now. The only thing you wasted was your credibility. 

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

You wasted a night.

If he's paranoid, everyone is guilty.

If he's an insane cop,he'd get town result for scum

If he's confused, he's worthless

Since gata is likely town, she'd return guilty in top 2 scenarios  no matter what. Scum would get caught in the second scenariuo

You wasted also. You posted right past my multiple questions 

24 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Credibility?  Where was yours to begin with?  

I mean, I didn’t blatantly ignore an opportunity to direct an investigation from a player who admitted they were behind and needed help, and then actually try and criticize the decision, like you, so ive got that going for me. 

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Ok so you're blaming me for you making a bad investigation because I didn't help direct you?  That's lazy.  I criticized the decision because it was a bad one.  That's all.   I'm not going to tell or suggest to you or Drums who to investigate.  

I’m blaming you for being a double talking shade Ball 

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Please explain how I am a double talking shade.

Do you see the incredible difference between you and CTM. He knows he blew me off, he tried saying something today and got called out and didn’t fight it. Whatever you want to make of it is up to you but he said it straight up. You’re taking the same tact as a five year old. Arm chair qb is one thing. The scummy piece is actually trying to keep playing the angle. 

41 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I have 0 idea what you're talking about.  What I'm saying is it was a bad investigation.  That's all.  

How many times do you need to remind us that you didn’t like the investigation? You didn’t contribute to the suggestion pool when I asked. I think it’s been 5 hours now that you’re going on about the fuc**ing investigation being wasted. What are you trying to divert from?

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah this is getting bizzare. not sure why lizzie is so defensive about this. it's the stupid ape's fault anyway

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

You said I'm trying to divert and I would like to know from what?  What's your angle here?  You are making a big deal over a comment that I made which I feel rightfully so.  Yet you are trying to spin this comment by telling me that I shouldve contributed the "suggestion pool" when you asked and that I'm trying to divert from something which is weird because I have no idea where you would get that from.  

You said it was dumb to comment on the focus of investigation and all I’m saying is that you don’t get the right then to call it wasted. CTM called it wasted and I told him he coild havr helped and he told me why he didn’t and he kept moving on. You continue to dig this hole on why you didn’t comment and but this time you’re saying you didn’t even see it. Why didn’t you just say that five hours ago? What are you trying to do here. You’re crafting a narrative to divert somethinf.

Because why was it necessary 5 hours ago vs now.  I can't say an investigation is wasted or stupid?  If the narrative that I'm crafting is that it was a stupid ******* investigation then GUILTY!!!  Now you're saying I'm crafting a narrative to divert something and I would like to know what you mean by that or what that is.  Forget it the investigation tell me about that.  

Holy cow. You’re on record calling it stupid believe that. I told you that you missed your chance and you went from saying it wasn’t necessary to saying you weren’t there to comment. Simple question brosef.. which one is it?

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

It wasn't necessary so it was stupid.   

I’m just wondering why you decided to wait five hours to add the minor detail of your not being present when I asked for help. 

surely you can see how it may seem misleading to some that you decided to add that small detail five hours later. 

23 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

This is the last thing I will say in response because this is going nowhere. 

No.  Leaving out that detail when the answer to your question was my original answer is not misleading.

Doesn’t have to go anywhere with you to have a point. What you’re doing is called backtracking. 

- “it was stupid for you to ask”

enter the backtracking:

- “it was stupid for you to ask AND I wasn’t around”

That's fine.  I didn't say I wasnt around though....

I just tried to end the conversation but you are keeping it going. First of all I didn't notice the suggestion pool you are referring to.  Did I comment on it or did I acknowledge it?  

Who's pushing what?  I simply made a comment and now you are saying I'm trying to divert?  You are trying to push a narrative now all because I said I didn't like the investigation.  

26 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

LK LK LK.  

Seriously I have an idea but I want to read this past days events before anything.  

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You haven’t even been voting for him

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 4 Vote Count

dice (3) -- gata, hess, jif

Jif (1) -- Ape

jvill (1) -- spoot

Ballin (1) -- Lizzy

With 14 players left, it takes 8 to lynch. No deadline yet.

I’m admittedly horrible at mafia but I know enough that countervoting is scum 101

18 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I am not even voting for you fool and have never voted for you.  Wow are you this bad really?  

I think that’s the point. You called me a serious vote candidate, didn’t vote, and if you did you’re doing so after I voted you. Not a good spot for you to be in. 

24 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

The role reveal should've came with the character reveal at L-2.  

23 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

correction he was L-3 I believe but still.  

Small details right!

Just signed in for the day. Ape was non town. 

also  vote los

unvote vote Gata 

shes gotta be scum and i revert back to the lawyer 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Why do you say that?

Gotta is a strong word but 1: POE largely in part to your character list. 2: im clearly paranoid 3: gata 

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

1 My character list actually assumes that she is cartel, and Cartel is Town, so I'm not sure what conclusion you're drawing from that

2 I still say you could be insane. 2 of the 4 people you viewed are Town, which just leaves yourself and Gata. Not a stretch to think you viewed 4 townies, which would still be in line with you being insane

3 Agreed, gata always looks scummy

Also I have had the glorious ignore feature on her for days and while it’s been absolutely blissful it’s also been enlightening in that she’s hardly been quoted and thus minimal influence or use to the town cause. So seemed like a good reason. Hiding in plain sight so to speak. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Again, you're not really giving any solid evidence to support your vote.

Did the USA have solid evidence when they bombed the dude from Iran in January? When we raided the bin laden compound in 2012?Conjecture is sometimes all we’ve got. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You have mastered the art of the drop in player. 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Post of the Week 1

Why am I getting not town and he’s getting not fbi. Makes no sense. 

6 hours ago, HessStation said:

We’re waiting on Lizard King’s NK still?

Ummmmmmmmm 

bmc mentioned he would resume afte the holiday 

p:I::n-g

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Try re-seating some of your cards and ram if that does not help try taking out your ram and put them back one module at a time. If that does not work try re-installing windows if you get errors re installing windows or if it stops get a new hard drive and start fresh with a new install of Windows.

Your files are either corrupted or you have a hardware issue. When you re seat your ram reseat one module at a thie then try and run the comp. 

From my experience with this, sometimes Windows will not re install and continue to give errors if it is a hardware situation. At that point it could be Video card, HD, Ram, MB which sucks trying to diagnose The ones that fail the most from most common to least common are  Ram then Vid cards then HD then MB in that order. Sometimes its even the power supply .. So like CTM said it could be hard to diagnose if you do not have available replacements to test . 

First thing to do is try re seating all components and check all connections. Then re-install windows if that does not fix.

Or, get a Mac. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I’ve only played 10 or so games, but I’ve come to the conclusion that the answer to this question is ever-shifting and always elusive, slipping through one’s fingers at precisely the exact moment one deigns to believe it is within their grasp. The “Ape”, as it’s known in this forum, is constantly evolving (or devolving, as the case may be) into a newer version of itself, sometimes from game to game, sometimes from post to post, and even occasionally within a single post itself. One could say, in essence, that the Ape as we thought we knew it is always dying, and thus is always dead.

Alas, while enticing, such an answer is far too simplistic for a conundrum so complex. For at the same moment when the Ape dies and sheds its previous form, it is simultaneously reborn, springing to life instantaneously, new and, occasionally, improved. This may lead us to the conclusion that the Ape is, in actuality, never dead, which is of course in direct opposition with both our previous conclusion that the Ape is always dead, and with our limited understanding of the universe and life itself.

How to reconcile the two conclusions? Well it may simply be that the conclusions are in fact irreconcilable, that the question “is the Ape dead yet?” Is a classic example of an unsolvable paradox. Yet for some reason, I don’t believe this to be the case. The answer is out there somewhere, but the human mind has yet to advance to such a plane of knowledge so as to satisfactorily answer it at this time. One day, probably in the distant future, after all the rest of us are dead yet, and several successive generations along with us, the answer to the question will be known, and our ultra advanced descendants will laugh at us and our limited brainpower for being unable to realize it. Until then, we must content ourselves with dodging feces and telling the Ape to EAD, perhaps a whole bag of em, as we ponder one of life’s greatest mysteries.

image.jpeg.8e2959bf11132ed702bc14f07af0993e.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Drums said:

@Lizard King/ @HessStation /the remaining scum

vámonos amigos

What do you think I’m doing at this point in the game with all of the Paranoid stuff, running a Verbal Kint act?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company