Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone want to take credit for JC? 

If you are vig, please do so and dont listen to any of these ladyboys who warn otherwise.

At this point I'm leaning malevolent 3rd party, would prefer to resolve 

Vote jif 

disappointed dog GIF

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

@JiF

So why claim right now with 3 votes (1 which is a self vote)?

Any specific reason you tagged me? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GATA said:

I edited I read that scene wrong. 

We're pretty much VT's that can talk to each other having town know they have to stop being suspicious of the quiet one and the very loud one is ok imo. Redirects & clues ppl in on where else to go. 

I'll screen shot QT like Freebie did too if you'd like

You're going to screen shot a QT?

wtf is going on in this game?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Long hair don't care.

I'm literally the bulletproof doctor so you can all eat my ass.

"bulletproof doctor"

Is that like an "investigating cop" or a "shooting Vig" or a "watching watcher"?

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

No, in my opinion he was going to be a topic of discussion so I looked at it as a win/win. Either he is scum or we can look at others. 

There makes no sense but ok

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes he wants ppl to eat his ass it's in bold

Oh well in that case, thank you

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I can protect you ****s and still survive if they try and nk me.

I'm not going to protect anyone though. You can all rot.

So you can protect and and protect yourself at the same time?

i dont believe you will ferrell GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

No matter what people were going to complain so oh well

I actually wouldnt complain if you know, found scum or you know, help vet another player who wasnt revealed but ok,

Gata rep'd this post of yours too.  The illogical are flowing like wine this game.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I heavily hinted that I wouldn't protect him if he didn't.

huh?

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Lynch me then.

If it comes to it, I will.  In the meantime, let me do my thing.  I got this.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Let her do it, so Barry can modkill them both lol

Just the pump fake of doing it alone was borderline outside the spirit of the game which is ironic considering she once mod killed me for jokes and Bowie gifs.

• Haha 1

@Barry McCockinner

If I post my PM would you mod kill me?

crazy madness GIF

• Haha 1

Unvote vote Crusher.

freak out crying GIF

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Investigating crusher was a 100% waste. Especially if announcing it immediately and not observing who does what with the new info as context.

I thought drums was supposed to be good at this? 

For sure, total waste and no reason to share immediately.

We're seeing the game the same which always scares me but why Kdels over 80?  I was smelling what you were throwing on him pushing bad logic.  It also felt like somewhat of a get behind the bot type of move.

23 hours ago, Arsis said:

Drums. Investigate Crusher.

did a quick Iso on Arsis because I legit dont remember him once hinting toward what he said he did...this is the only time I see him address it.  Not 5 times and certainly not enough to make Drums think he'd get protection if he did.

weird

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash is not trying to solve the game. He’s trying to self-vet. Doesn’t feel right for him. As a townie his mo is solve the game. Hmmm...

And why shoot SMC?  He said he was Marty.  lol  Pretty obvious he was town.

this game is full of stupid...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Arsis said:

No no. Iso me again. I literally say "don't worry he won't be protected like 10 times"

I mean, I iso'd your entire game and didnt see but that one post.  lol

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't see the point of discouraging him if he's legit. It's done. There was that game where we didn't believe AVM investigated who he claimed cause it made no sense and we screwed up. It's subjective so lets just let that go for now.

It's not about discouraging or really creating a case, superior beings just like calling out stupidity.  I know you know we know what I'm talking about, you know?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

in the face mexico GIF by VICE Media Spain

Good action, I appreciate the passion.  Girl on the right needs to work on her left.  Girl on the left cant throw a punch to save her life but impressive jaw.

• Haha 3

83 on a tough course.  Pretty proud of it.  All things considered, probably tougher to do that than the times I've broke 80 because the course is so much harder.

What's going on here?  We lynch someone?  I dont even think I've voted. 

Got dinner plans but will catch up a bit before I go.  Not sure how much.

• Upvote 1

When I left I think I asked Ape why Kdels over 80...not sure he answered but my scumdar was pointing toward both of them.

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So he had a role that from what we have seen = scum that you were so adamant was always scum when ya lynched me a few games ago but now all of a sudden its a stupid move to kill the guy with that role who I also felt was lying ? That's a big contradiction JIF  ... I thought SMC was bullsh*tting his role as Marty since he said it after he was lynched

I have no idea what you are talking about.  lol  I was Manhattan, town and couldnt be lynched.   Either way, he claimed Marty and it was obvious as **** he was town.  lol  Bad shot.  It happens. 

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Also I like JiF less now. Feels detached 

Detached from?  lol

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

For like the 4th time, scum will most likely have fake reveals. Otherwise they don't reveal or reveal FBI and die. There's no way Barry runs the game this way.

How is this not sinking in atp?

WE DON'T CLEAR PEOPLE FOR CHARACTER REVEALS

Yeah but she's like, definitely in the game and like, definitely town and if nobody has countered it...I'm buying it as of now.  I dont even know the role yet, just catching up and see the name. 

A counter for what?

omg I can't take the dumbassery that this game has turned into

I mean, someone technically could, say, no I'm Charlotte.  Like I said, she's 100% in the game and town.

When a mod allows character claims he gives scum false claims otherwise the game would be broken and unfair to scum.

If characters matter and indicate alignment and doesn't give scum fake claims, the mod doesn't allow character claims.

It's as simple as that.

The conclusion is that there's not going to be any kind of counter for a character because those are provided to scum by the mod. Comprende?

This is Barry's first game as a mod.  It's very possible it's that easy.  lol

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

**** it vote kdels

If it's true that mod gives false claims to scum then I understand.  

2 hours ago, Arsis said:

If you were provided a safe claim.

Maybe I'm making a mistake gaming the mod here, but there is no way she's not in the game and thus a safe claim.

If you're town you should have claimed your role and not your character, if being made by others was an actual concern. You very purposefully made a character claim alone.

I wasn't really gonna vote you this phase because I wasn't feeling it by your last string of posts reek. Not moving my vote from you till you give a full claim.

Have fun

All that said, agreed, scummy not to full reveal. 

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

If i reveal, Im stuck in this game til the end. 

gross

****, gotta go

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF listen to me. Im not sure what you are talking about but let me clarify what I meant. It had absolutely nothing to do with you being Manhattan at all.

I was 1x un-lynchable the last game I played, you and others insisted that was a scum role and it was part, a big part of you lynching me the second time. People made the argument that Un-lynchable role is a scum role and you agreed with that assessment.

Now that I shot a guy who got lynched and claimed afterward that he was Marty (like so many scum play that bullsh*t game after they are lynched) and his death scene said he escaped the lynch then he said he was 1 x un-lynchable now all of a sudden I made a bad play because I felt SMC was full of it and was not actually Marty? Its very contradictory you claiming I made a bad shot so I ask was un-lynchable only scum with me and not SMC ? or are you just going with hindsight here ? If its hindsight my play was not bad but the result was and I'm fine with that because they are 2 very different things.

I have no idea what game youre talking about and it honestly irrelevant.  SMC was obvious town.  He revealed Marty.  His play made it obvious too.

You and Drums wasted a NA, all good, it happens.  Crazy how you always end up with shots in games too and you have no remorse using them on N1.  lol

11 hours ago, CTM said:

How was it obvious? 

It was very obvious.  Hyper lynch run up, claimed Marty, fake outrage.   

Your reads are terrible this game. 

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am not confirming or denying the existence of any roles in this game but I will say that I assumed a role blocker took precedence over a mirror prior to reading this exchange.

Also,

i can do what i want parks and recreation GIF

omg this game.

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Knowing what I do, I suspect it was not a vig. I am fairly confident there is third party. 

But why does that make SMC interesting?  The scene talked about multipe shots at him.  

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Drums is lying. I am the cop. I am Wendy Byrd’s brother Ben Davis. My results come as town or not town. I investigated 80 who came back as not town

given the interplay above I suspect that 80 and Drums are running a gambit, thus I feel both are scum and not third party. 

Fos:

I also suspect Ape was intentionally trying to draw attention to 80’s insistence that SMC was scum, perhaps in an effort to prop up 80 as making an obvious mistake as an uniformed townie. 

Free and Smash also Fos. 

looking good: kdels, Arsis 

reveal logic: with JC flipped scum, and my successful result on 80, and the interplay above, I believed it made sense now to reveal and not waste time. 

this may narrow to one final scum and one third party. 

So you're a generic Cop?  You dont get specific results like Drums and FBI? 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company