Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

6 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Hate this. Immeadiate thought was how would you know hes town?

myndmeld

so? this is JN. 

How do you get this from Kdels comment?

yeah im 4 pages in and I am not liking drums

vote Drums

Lmfao

5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

and? how does that explain one long post being totally bolded, one talking about looking forced cooincidentally and the other a minute late is not?

He might have bolded his vote and then added the text above which carried it over. Sometimes happens to me when I cast a vote and then add thoughts after

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You. 

Not true. Like very, very not true.

1 is humorless. 1 is humongous.

Yeah I should have worded that a little differently since you get plenty of info with a death scene. I was wanting to refer to losing the PR

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Arsis said:

Are you stupid?

wow you just cant manage to not be insulting can you??  No wonder you get banned a lot.

I dont play on a phone, so i dont know the mechanics of it. Saying that I find it coincidental that a post by you that is accusing someone of being forced os all bolded but the very next one, within the same MINUTE isnt.

Then instead of answering my question with something like "do you know how posting on a phone works" or a kinda mechanical answer you blow a gasket.

And you wonder why I always think your scum and want you dead.

• Thumb Down 1

Day 1 Vote Count:

Crusher (5) -- Arsis, Ballin, Nyn, CTM, Los
Smash (4) -- Jvill, Gata, JiF, JETS
Gata (2) -- Smush, Lizzie
Drums (2) -- Free, Dice
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
Kdels (1) -- JC
Los (1) -- Ape
Dice (1) -- Crusher
SMC (1) -- 80

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Today @ Noon

Good morning, I'd like to quote some lyrics from the late, great Tupac Shakur;

With all this extra stressin'
The question I wonder is after death, after my last breath
When will I finally get to rest? Through this suppression
They punish the people that's askin' questions
And those that possess, steal from the ones without possessions
The message I stress, to make it stop study your lessons
Don't settle for less, even the genius asks-es questions
Be grateful for blessings
Don't ever change, keep your essence
The power is in the people and politics we address
Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic
And when you get stranded
And things don't go the way you planned it
Dreamin' of riches, in a position of makin' a difference
Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen
If I'm insane, it's the fame made a brother change
It wasn't nothin' like the game
It's just me against the world

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

wow you just cant manage to not be insulting can you??  No wonder you get banned a lot.

I dont play on a phone, so i dont know the mechanics of it. Saying that I find it coincidental that a post by you that is accusing someone of being forced os all bolded but the very next one, within the same MINUTE isnt.

Then instead of answering my question with something like "do you know how posting on a phone works" or a kinda mechanical answer you blow a gasket.

And you wonder why I always think your scum and want you dead.

Arsis: responding to basic question 

Angry Tazmanian Devil GIF by Looney Tunes

Also Arsis: “I’m dead side. I may stay up all night neg repping 50+ posts from your post history because you made people laugh at me, but trust me you don’t bother me. I’m like so over it, errrmagerrd.”

scene emo GIF

• Haha 3

With deadline at 12 and not a lot of time to play this morning I’ll reveal. I’m the old guy that lives in the basement and likes to swim naked. Vanilla town. 

Observations: JiF, Ape ans Nyn are playing together nicely with no in fighting, that should interest the rest of you. Ape is likely scum. Watch the other too. 

Dice replaced someone, something to keep an eye on. 

Arsis is not getting any scrutiny and literally has done anything but push fakes meta. Glad all you guys are cool with it. Ape 100% knows this but reacted mildly. You guys should be concerned with this. 

Good luck town I got to go to work. vote crusher 

DF283394-DC70-43B1-83FF-8FC8BDD18C40.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Caught up.  

I'm still ok with voting Crusher here.  I just don't like this style of play from him.  It's lazy and uninspired.  I'm not sure how alignment indicative it is but I seen this last game.

Lazy vote, lazy Game. Voting me for playing uninspired not hasn’t done a single thing but vote me. Clown. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

With deadline at 12 and not a lot of time to play this morning I’ll reveal. I’m the old guy that lives in the basement and likes to swim naked. Vanilla town. 

Observations: JiF, Ape ans Nyn are playing together nicely with no in fighting, that should interest the rest of you. Ape is likely scum. Watch the other too. 

Arsis is not getting any scrutiny and literally has done anything but push fakes meta. Glad all you guys are cool with it. Ape 100% knows this but reacted mildly. You guys should be concerned with this. 

lol stop it you’re at L4 with your own vote and that old guy was one of my fav characters 

Day 1 Vote Count:

Crusher (6) -- Arsis, Ballin, Nyn, CTM, Los, Crusher
Smash (4) -- Jvill, Gata, JiF, JETS
Gata (2) -- Smush, Lizzie
Drums (2) -- Free, Dice
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
Kdels (1) -- JC
Los (1) -- Ape
SMC (1) -- 80

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Today @ Noon

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Since when do I not get along with ape?

Irt JiF it's as much as a mystery to me. But I don't enjoy fighting so I'm not questioning it. Plus I just got my nails done. 

I'm amused I'm being fosed for being civilized. But I guess that's what I get for giving a sh*t. 

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

image.gif.7f67cbaaca900c63b31e0b2af9f4385b.gif

is your read on Ape based on him being more civilized or is there something else? Since he’s returned the past few games he’s seemed much milder in general IMO

• Upvote 1

On 6/23/2020 at 3:47 PM, Nynaeve said:

If he's telling the truth he's dead anyhow. You're talking out of your ass right now.

Why is he dead anyhow?  Are there not possibly protections in place for this scenario?

On 6/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, Nynaeve said:

Fear mongering. Coolio

I don't like this.  I think 80 brought up a valid point in regards to the mod note from Barry which states be careful what you reveal because others may be looking for you.  (Paraphrasing).  

Can you explain or clarify these two things?  I understand wanting the full reveal but here it seems like you're trying to strong arm.  

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Since when do I not get along with ape?

Irt JiF it's as much as a mystery to me. But I don't enjoy fighting so I'm not questioning it. Plus I just got my nails done. 

I'm amused I'm being fosed for being civilized. But I guess that's what I get for giving a sh*t. 

It’s more of a feel thing. Just a strange pattern I noticed. Three people not expecting to play together. Apes game is giving me pause. Don’t feel bad, I’m getting voted off because I’ve never been voted off day 1 and or for some made up meta nobody seems to question but Ape. Town Ape in my opinion would call it out. Scum Ape? “ I see it,  it not really sure it’s anything, Ho hum.” It’s weird. He would be my investigation tonight. 

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

whoa gnarly wipeout.  Not sure how you survive that.

I love you and I'm willing to follow you anywhere.  Unvote and then lets vote together.  Simultaneous. 

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.7f67cbaaca900c63b31e0b2af9f4385b.gif

is your read on Ape based on him being more civilized or is there something else? Since he’s returned the past few games he’s seemed much milder in general IMO

Ape has 100% been more civilized. Yet, this is a day one observation I’m making, not so much milder, ie.. not reacting to Arsis’ cuck cuck cuck talk, but him being passive while playing to the point of not stirring a single thing up. Could be nothing, could be something. Game is in need of a day 1 lynch so it doesn’t go random. I’m vanilla town, I got votes and happy to help out. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

whoa gnarly wipeout.  Not sure how you survive that.

I love you and I'm willing to follow you anywhere.  Unvote and then lets vote together.  Simultaneous. 

Yeah, he literally go’s you couple story before going down! Holy hell 

I’m good sweet one. But maybe one last swim together?