Lizzy (1) -- SMC
Kdels (1) -- JC
Los (1) -- Ape
SMC (1) -- 80
Arsis (1) -- JiF

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Today @ Noon

19 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Why is he dead anyhow?  Are there not possibly protections in place for this scenario?

I don't like this.  I think 80 brought up a valid point in regards to the mod note from Barry which states be careful what you reveal because others may be looking for you.  (Paraphrasing).  

Can you explain or clarify these two things?  I understand wanting the full reveal but here it seems like you're trying to strong arm.  

I wanted him to commit to a full reveal. Claiming a PR meant he was already in the open and a very possible NA target if he was being truthful. If he was lying though we'd be making his life easier by not having to come up with a false claim and given him a whole night phase to cook something up based on the going ons. Not to mention that if there is a protection role out there, fully claiming is the right thing to do to so a doc could make a call with information at hand. I 100% believe this is the right call. I've seen it played this way for over a decade and it leads to the best outcome out of a bad situation. Period. So yes, I was very adamant that he come forward. And if I had to do it all over again I'd lean on him just as hard.

And yes in my opinion it was fearmongering. Scummy players are going to have to claim because that's how it works. Plus no one was really asking him for his character reveal that I've seen. I simply wanted him to complete his role reveal because his play reeked and I didnt believe him. I don't fully believe him atm either but we'll see how this plays out and we'll find out soon enough. But now he has to deliver per his claimed role or he goes bye bye. Without a full claim we wouldnt have been able to do that.

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I wanted him to commit to a full reveal. Claiming a PR meant he was already in the open and a very possible NA target if he was being truthful. If he was lying though we'd be making his life easier by not having to come up with a false claim and given him a whole night phase to cook something up based on the going ons. Not to mention that if there is a protection role out there, fully claiming is the right thing to do to so a doc could make a call with information at hand. I 100% believe this is the right call. I've seen it played this way for over a decade and it leads to the best outcome out of a bad situation. Period. So yes, I was very adamant that he come forward. And if I had to do it all over again I'd lean on him just as hard.

And yes in my opinion it was fearmongering. Scummy players are going to have to claim because that's how it works. Plus no one was really asking him for his character reveal that I've seen. I simply wanted him to complete his role reveal because his play reeked and I didnt believe him. I don't fully believe him atm either but we'll see how this plays out and we'll find out soon enough. But now he has to deliver per his claimed role or he goes bye bye. Without a full claim we wouldnt have been able to do that.

I was talking about what you said in regards to he’s dead anyhow.  I understand your line of thinking and agree with the logic for the reveal.  I just was confused by how and why you said that in particular.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I do not condone lynching my muffin top and this hurts me to my core.  I'd rather go random.  GFY's

I don't either because I've seen him do this pseudo "my instincts are bomb" schlep for a few games now and he was town in some.

I'd rather let this play out some more with Crush

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don't either because I've seen him do this pseudo "my instincts are bomb" schlep for a few games now and he was town in some.

I'd rather let this play out some more with Crush

33587b77a08e14991ae57ff8d23450cb.jpg

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ape has 100% been more civilized. Yet, this is a day one observation I’m making, not so much milder, ie.. not reacting to Arsis’ cuck cuck cuck talk, but him being passive while playing to the point of not stirring a single thing up. Could be nothing, could be something. Game is in need of a day 1 lynch so it doesn’t go random. I’m vanilla town, I got votes and happy to help out. 

reread the game. Ape has been following me around making fun of me but since it's all true it's just amusing. JiF simping for you is a much more interesting thing.

Crusher is usually jovial. He gets excited to get lynched because he never had before. Why is he so upset about it now? Why is he using teenaged reverse psychology to guilt us? It's not on brand for him.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

reread the game. Ape has been following me around making fun of me but since it's all true it's just amusing. JiF simping for you is a much more interesting thing.

Crusher is usually jovial. He gets excited to get lynched because he never had before. Why is he so upset about it now? Why is he using teenaged reverse psychology to guilt us? It's not on brand for him.

Can you prove this? He got quite upset about being lynched in WMCJ when he was town. He got upset when he got lynched as scum too. I'm not sure it's a tell. Are you pushing a false narrative here?

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Can you prove this? He got quite upset about being lynched in WMCJ when he was town. He got upset when he got lynched as scum too. I'm not sure it's a tell. Are you pushing a false narrative here?

I could look back in other games but I'm not going to.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

he was power town and he blocked the NK us killing him (playing devils advocate) I'd be mad too. I mean we took the mvp trophy away from the player. lol That's my reasoning and if he is a VT, town doesn't lose from him being lynched based on his reasoning. Now Idk if this is just him pulling our heart strings but like I even said about you I saw some of the reasoning in the play.

30 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I was talking about what you said in regards to he’s dead anyhow.  I understand your line of thinking and agree with the logic for the reveal.  I just was confused by how and why you said that in particular.  

I said that because gata implied that if he left it at just claiming pr without specifics it somehow meant that he would be less at risk during night time and scum would have to decide if they should go for him or not. If I recall she said scum would be more motivated to hear the full reveal. That's bs. He could easily be lying. Or if truthful he is an outed pr either way so he will be very high up there as a target. That's what I meant by dead. He was outed anyhow and in plain sight.

Obviously If he's being truthful, I cant predict if he'll be protected and whatnot. If there's an apt doc we might turn this around. But he got made ie he was ****ed/dead man walking whether he completed the full reveal or not.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

With deadline at 12 and not a lot of time to play this morning I’ll reveal. I’m the old guy that lives in the basement and likes to swim naked. Vanilla town. 

Observations: JiF, Ape ans Nyn are playing together nicely with no in fighting, that should interest the rest of you. Ape is likely scum. Watch the other too. 

Dice replaced someone, something to keep an eye on. 

Arsis is not getting any scrutiny and literally has done anything but push fakes meta. Glad all you guys are cool with it. Ape 100% knows this but reacted mildly. You guys should be concerned with this. 

Good luck town I got to go to work. vote crusher 

DF283394-DC70-43B1-83FF-8FC8BDD18C40.gif

I was going to say Crush played a little scummy for day 1 he was 3rd on my list with GATA leading the charge .

In relation to how he was so taken a back because I voted Drums at L-4 and then pointed out the fact he was at L-2 because I didn't want him to get lynched with no defense was a mystery to me. I'm not sure how that made me scum in his eyes and I felt like maybe he was scum trying to set me off with a silly argument which would have been a good play as scum because that's what really sets me off. After reading this post I'm still in the same place because he could still be scum playing the old I'll help town routine or he could be genuine. Hard call but I have not seen Crush make a post like this in defense, maybe he has and I don't remember but it seems like hes playing it a bit calm because he was known to have other reactions when scum. Tough call for me at this stage. I could go Arsis as well because hes really not contributed anything with substance.

GATA still seems the scummiest to me based on how she handled the Drums run up and all the mock outrage. Just seemed too over the top to me. Since she already knew he had some kind of role with his first half assed reveal it was easy for her to throw out the outrage and ask for people to un-vote because as scum she knew Drums was now a target for her NK before he even revealed being the Cop.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

he was power town and he blocked the NK us killing him (playing devils advocate) I'd be mad too. I mean we took the mvp trophy away from the player. lol That's my reasoning and if he is a VT, town doesn't lose from him being lynched based on his reasoning. Now Idk if this is just him pulling our heart strings but like I even said about you I saw some of the reasoning in the play.

So what do you think about Arsis's "case" against Crusher? Seems weak to me. 

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Because I have no interest in doing that much work. It's just my observation on his game.

Okay. I like the post you made about him avoiding the lie detector, but I want to find some evidence for the rest. I went back to look at Crusher in Kingmaker (scum), WMCJ (town) and Big Lebowski (scum). Kingmaker was useless but the other two he was kinda the same. He didn't live long enough for me to get much out of the Lebowski game to see if he got cockier as it went on but I feel like he got offended when the votes started getting serious in both.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I was going to say Crush played a little scummy for day 1 he was 3rd on my list with GATA leading the charge .

In relation to how he was so taken a back because I voted Drums at L-4 and then pointed out the fact he was at L-2 because I didn't want him to get lynched with no defense was a mystery to me. I'm not sure how that made me scum in his eyes and I felt like maybe he was scum trying to set me off with a silly argument which would have been a good play as scum because that's what really sets me off. After reading this post I'm still in the same place because he could still be scum playing the old I'll help town routine or he could be genuine. Hard call but I have not seen Crush make a post like this in defense, maybe he has and I don't remember but it seems like hes playing it a bit calm because he was known to have other reactions when scum. Tough call for me at this stage. I could go Arsis as well because hes really not contributed anything with substance.

GATA still seems the scummiest to me based on how she handled the Drums run up and all the mock outrage. Just seemed too over the top to me. Since she already knew he had some kind of role with his first half assed reveal it was easy for her to throw out the outrage and ask for people to un-vote because as scum she knew Drums was now a target for her NK before he even revealed being the Cop.

how would I know? Even if scum? This makes no sense 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

So what do you think about Arsis's "case" against Crusher? Seems weak to me. 

ditto which is why I'm not voting there 

He's going off of his meta alone

20 minutes ago, Arsis said:

You do realize that you change your narrative to suit the outcome you want right? You have literally made up every thing from my meta to the emotion I’m playing with. Not sure if you realize this but it’s 100% bush league. Not guilting anyone, simply decided three hours before deadline im a good lynch for town rather than out another power role scrambling or losing a power role Ll together with a lynch. 

It’s not a bad play for town losing me. Hopefully your not town because of you are? You are are terrible at this. I think you are town. 

Just now, GATA said:

how would I know? Even if scum? This makes no sense 

Because he claimed a PR thats how. You forgetting this already ? He half assed claimed "I have a PR" and boom you were all over that sh*t asking people to un-vote. It was a bad play on his part and it very well could have gotten him lynched but he came to his senses and finally revealed. But before that happened you were way over the top protecting a player that made a bad call and that looked scummy to me in a big way. It could be you are still learning some parts of the game and how it works but you never admitted to that even after Nyn and I both told ya it was a bad play on Drums part. I would think if you were town you might have engaged us in some questions to learn why we felt that way but you didn't you kept pushing. Don't take offense to any of this Im just tellin ya why I felt you looked scummy :)

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Did Arsis ever really make a case ? A few observations maybe but he never pushed hard at any point for Crush's lynch

No, just false narrative and superimposing his insecurities upon my actions. I’m town and a good lynch this close to deadline. We already have one power role likely in the open, don’t need another or lose another all together. 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:43 PM, Arsis said:

Go fish.

Unvote vote Crusher.

Starts without any accusations -- in fact Arsis has me, ballin, and some others as his scum before my reveal but switches to Crusher after my reveal 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:59 PM, Arsis said:

My instincts say Crusher is scum.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:43 PM, Arsis said:

For the future in case anyone wonders what Crusher looks like when he's scum.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:50 PM, BallinPB said:

He played like this as scum last game.

vote Crusher

Ballin hops on

On 6/23/2020 at 7:47 PM, Arsis said:

Notice a veteran like crusher. Won't deny it in case there is a lie detector.

I actually love this post because that makes a lot of sense to me

19 hours ago, Arsis said:

To be fair, you are scum this game.

16 hours ago, Arsis said:

Scum Crusher like to brag and boast. Iso Crusher and look at how much wagging his scum dick in our faces.

I don't mind because it's a magestic dick but fr. It's blatant.

So I'll just stop there but yeah @Smashmouth seems like he's pushing Crusher pretty hard in my opinion